[Round 1 - Team 11 vs Team 12 Doubles 1] Hakamada/Mitsuya vs Tachibana/Chitose | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

[Round 1 - Team 11 vs Team 12 Doubles 1] Hakamada/Mitsuya vs Tachibana/Chitose

Who will win?

• Hakamada Izou/Mitsuya Akuto

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Tachibana Kippei/Chitose Senri

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LetalHawk

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I don't see them losing again. They'll have to win at some point, plus I think Tachibana/Chitose pair can control perfectly Mojuu No Synchro, I don't think is weaker than regular synchro.

If they manage to do that, the only concern would be Vanish, but I think Chitose or Tachibana would return it after a few tries, specially with Mojuu no Aura as it provides a boost in ability. Also, with synchro they would completely win as I don't think Hakamada and Mitsuya would have anything to fight back. Also, Mitsuya's data tennis wouldn't be that useful here against a pair that uses Synchro. Tachibana and Chitose win this 7-5 or 6-4, of course improving during the match and winning with Mojuu No Synchro.

Last edited:

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
On the assumption they can control Synchro then a 6-4 WoK win seems legit.

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
So, improvement and plot seem to be a legit assumption for everyone? I know whos winning when it's Ryoma vs anyone then.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
So, improvement and plot seem to be a legit assumption for everyone? I know whos winning when it's Ryoma vs anyone then.
I agree with the guy. You can't say "they already lost, now they'll improve". You have to play with the things they already have.

Even Beast Synchro isn't enough, cause we haven't seen it and (apparently) it wasn't enough to beat a 3rd court pair...

I'm still voting for the Hs.

Fayte

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Even Beast Synchro isn't enough, cause we haven't seen it and (apparently) it wasn't enough to beat a 3rd court pair...
So that means Sanada's black aura wasn't enough to beat Yukimura? We have no idea how good the aura was, how long it lasted, etc. For all we know it could be been amazing.

ashore

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
So that means Sanada's black aura wasn't enough to beat Yukimura? We have no idea how good the aura was, how long it lasted, etc. For all we know it could be been amazing.
yea this thread is all about personal opinion. I would argue perhaps having a beast sychro may be better than having none, especially for doubles.
if synchro vs synchro the better team with the better abilities win, but regular synchro beats beast snychro?
that would require discussion.

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Chill with the Sanada-ism but you're right we have no idea if it was enough or not. I believe like when Ryoma got an aura against Kintaro, it lasted for a brief point.
Then the next time it appears much longer. We'll see with Sanada towards the end of this year anyway.

I believe that since Oishi/Kikumaru got Synchro only for a brief stint of a few points, Chitose/Tachibana got Beast Synchro only for a few points.
Its the only logical explanation on how they could lose to Washio/Suzuki in a Synchro battle.

It means they were in Synchro for a few points and exited like Kikumaru/Oishi did during the match. Then with Tachibana/Chitose VS Synchro, obviously the Synchro won in the end.

Fayte

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hakamada Izou/Mitsuya Akuto: 3 votes
Tachibana Kippei/Chitose Senri: 8 votes

Winner: Tachibana Kippei/Chitose Senri

Status
Not open for further replies.