Voting Round 2 - Satan vs. Erza Scarlet | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Satan vs. Erza Scarlet

Who wins?

• Satan

• Erza Scarlet

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

Battle Phase
  • You are allowed to vote for one champion.
  • After 3 days, the champion with the most votes will proceed into the next round.
  • In case of a tie, a staff pick will break it.
  • There will be no additional restrictions. A character will have access to all of his/her abilities according to the lore.

Last edited by a moderator:

bugen

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Go Erza.

I hope my character is victorious (Erza)

Surely the rival is a divinity.

Erza with her beloved Nakama power must defeat the powerful and evil enemy.

I hope that good conquers evil.

I take it for granted that she is evil and enemy by name, I really don't know her.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
I take it for granted that she is evil and enemy by name, I really don't know her.
They. Satan is non-binary. Evil is also just an matter of the point of view. Sure they destroy all humanity, but they also want to overthrow God, because that fucker is totally unfair.

Satan totally stomps Erza. Is current Ezra even capable of blowing up a whole city? Because Satan is atleast that, maybe even more.

Ronin31

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Is current Ezra even capable of blowing up a whole city?
Is blowing up a whole city much than destroying a meteor dropping from Space with a broken body ?

bugen

Reaction score
Country
Spain
They. Satan is non-binary. Evil is also just an matter of the point of view. Sure they destroy all humanity, but they also want to overthrow God, because that fucker is totally unfair.

Satan totally stomps Erza. Is current Ezra even capable of blowing up a whole city? Because Satan is atleast that, maybe even more.
She with her power of feelings with all the broken bones was able to destroy a giant meteorite that could destroy the kingdom of Fiore completely.

When the protagonists of Fairy tail (Natsu and Erza) use the power of feelings, her powers rise to an absurd level.

Even Erza in the previous arc with no sense and the feeling of pain to the maximum where a simple lazy puff made her scream and cry in pain, she received cuts from sharp swords to kill and still Erza Win these battle by the power of her feelings.

If it is level of destroying a city, then if she can resist it, and if she has POF on top of it, then she is left over.

Still I don't think she really counts these things much.

Anyway, I don't take these vs seriously.

Erza beat this Shiori who, it seems, should be far superior to her.

with the others vs it could be reasonable, but with my character she will have my vote whoever the rival is.

even put Erza against all of Dragon Ball and I vote for Erza because she is my character and also She is Erza.

Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Is blowing up a whole city much than destroying a meteor dropping from Space with a broken body ?
Nice! Then she can maybe play with Satan like 10 minutes or so :nod

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
Nice! Then she can maybe play with Satan like 10 minutes or so
Seriously, I don't know "Satan". In which manga is it, please ?

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
Devilman

Also

Thank you.

I saw, for Satan, such TK and TP powers, Flight and Light beams that can cause massive destructions. That's great. Has he another one ?

Erza, at her climax, is a massive tank, nearly impssible to take down physically, when circumstances need it (shooting a meteor with all her bones broken, continue a fight without the 5 senses winning against a foe who enhance his stats per seconds). Her physicals stats are huge at climax level.

Basically, she can flight as well for short distance, use TK to throw weaponery and use elemental attacks and defenses. She is also super speed and great warrior (make me thinking of Wonder Woman in DC Comics). If Satan's TP is base on eyes, Erza has artificial one that can nullifie and dissipate hypnosis and illusion's casts.

As I don't know Satan's level, I can't compare, but physically, Erza is really hard to take down.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
I actually don't remember the rules of Satans mind control (or if there even where).

As far as Erzas weaponry goes, Satan can just deflect that all with his own telekinesis (which he used to kill a mob of high ranking demons with a snap just on a whim).

Satan could withstand a conflict with God (who in this universe for example turned the whole Soviet Union into salt just by being there, and is pretty much omnipotent, creator of all who rebooted it all several times just because he didn't like the previous version personally) so I doubt Erza has anything Satan couldn't take on.

Physicality, despite all the haxes, is Satan's best attribute. They could go on toying with Devilman on period that could have weeks, maybe even months, without being practically harmed at all in the end and not even being exhausted. Oh, and the fight ended only because Satan killed Devilman by accident. Satan wanted to continue for centuries if possible. Just because they were in love with Akira Fudo / Devilman. Anyone else they'd likely snapped in half in minutes.

But yeah during those days, Satan only used punches, power beams and their FTL speed. They didn't even need to alter reality, which they could do in a real pinch.

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
I actually don't remember the rules of Satans mind control (or if there even where).

As far as Erzas weaponry goes, Satan can just deflect that all with his own telekinesis (which he used to kill a mob of high ranking demons with a snap just on a whim).

Satan could withstand a conflict with God (who in this universe for example turned the whole Soviet Union into salt just by being there, and is pretty much omnipotent, creator of all who rebooted it all several times just because he didn't like the previous version personally) so I doubt Erza has anything Satan couldn't take on.

Physicality, despite all the haxes, is Satan's best attribute. They could go on toying with Devilman on period that could have weeks, maybe even months, without being practically harmed at all in the end and not even being exhausted. Oh, and the fight ended only because Satan killed Devilman by accident. Satan wanted to continue for centuries if possible. Just because they were in love with Akira Fudo / Devilman. Anyone else they'd likely snapped in half in minutes.

But yeah during those days, Satan only used punches, power beams and their FTL speed. They didn't even need to alter reality, which they could do in a real pinch.
Thanks for all of this. As I understand, he is a Deity. No poblem for the battle and reading such feats are impressive. I will perhaps read or look this Manga :).

Blakestnight666

Reaction score
Country
India
Lol Satan stomps. Anyone who has watched devilman crybaby would know how powerful Satan is. Hell he solos ft verse

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Lol Satan stomps. Anyone who has watched devilman crybaby would know how powerful Satan is. Hell he solos ft verse
Yeah, the length of the fight is only a matter of how entertaining Satan finds Erza.

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Satan probably? His final fight was pretty high tier as I recall. Like planet level, so he takes this handily.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Let's not forget planet level in other manga's might be barely meteor level in Fairy Tail. Based on the sheer size of the Isghal continent in Fairy Tail, what might be a country in FT is a whole continent on other mango's.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Well, Satan survives a guy who can create and destroy planets of any size on a whim. So planet size is hardly relevant.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thanks for all of this. As I understand, he is a Deity. No poblem for the battle and reading such feats are impressive. I will perhaps read or look this Manga :).
Devilman: Crybaby the anime is a good entry way into the franchise. It's visually crazy and well animated, summarizes the original story very well, while still taking some liberties to make it fresh.

The original 1972 manga is also gold though, and good piece of manga history. It's influence is seeable even to this day in horror manga.

[Go Nagai, the author, being a sort of genious. He created the superrobot genre (creating the first man-controlled mecha in manga in Mazinger Z), pioneered in magical girls (Cutie Honey), post-apo (Violence Jack) and ecchi (Harenchi Gakuen). His arguable magnum opus being Devilman, which along with Tezukas work was among first few mainstream manga to include more serious themes and be a bit more than childrens entertainment]

bugen

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Whatever the end result, it will be fun to see our characters be in this cast of super powerful beings.

Looking over without going too far, she looks super powerful.

To be honest, I don't think that even Erza with Nakama power she can do anything.

But of course, in these vs the real power does not enter for all voters.

Many will try to give logic to the real powers of each character in their respective series.
Others will vote for the character who has the most affection.
Others by design.

At least Erza made it to the second round for now, where she touched another super powerful divinity.

I put to play my favorite character and I was quite surprised that she made it through the first round.

To know if another case like this happens or not.

If Erza wins this divinity then great.
If Erza loses then less great.

And congratulations to the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.