1. Want to try an epicly kawaii RPG? Check this out!
  2. It's time for the Autumn Art contest! Submissions for Autumn Video Contest has begun. Create a video that fills our hearts with this year's fall.

The winner of the Chibi Avatar and Signature contest is Organizized! Congratulations!
  3. The Manga League is finally here!
  4. The new season of the Anime League is here!
  5. Join Shiki's quest through space to find new Nakama!
  6. [​IMG]
  7. The MangaHelpers Manga Wars 2018 have begun. Nominate your favorite Manga now!
  8. Want to read legit manga from Mangahelpers?! Get in here!

Securing Data

Discussion in 'Information Technology' started by Honey Toby, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Honey Toby

Honey Toby Banned

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Singapore
    HI! Our office transferred to a new location. Because of the transfer, we are having a problem locating some of our files. I was asked to find a good application wherein I could back up and secure all our data. Do you have any suggestions on this? We never had one in our old clinic that's why I don't really have any idea. Please help!

2. Pat

Pat The Tech of Oz

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted

Tech

Gotei 13
    Check out NovaBACKUP PC, it's a comprehensive backup solution with many options such as backing up to the cloud services, automatic scheduling and AES encryption. They offer a 15-day free trial, so you can test it out before purchase.

3. Nomi

Nomi Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Holy Britannian Empire
    I don't really have experience, But EaseUS might have the software you want.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.