1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Want to try an epicly kawaii RPG? Check this out!
  3. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  4. Submissions for Adventure Coloring Contest has begun. Time to show off your coloring skills!

Voting has begun for the Retro Banner Contest. Pick your favorite piece!

Congratulations to riki for winning the Magic Short Story Contest !
  5. World Cup 2018 has begun. Come discuss everything about the tournament HERE!
  6. Coming Soon...
  7. Want to read legit manga from Mangahelpers?! Get in here!

Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 102 Discussion/ 103 Predictions

Discussion in 'History of Humanity' started by Farfalla, Jan 29, 2018.

?

Who's Zeke working with?

1. The SC

28.2%
  2. Marley

12.8%
  3. Himself

59.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mattiaildivino

mattiaildivino Registered User

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!

Italy
    I hope Reiner doesn't survive once more... :-_- , not to live, at least. Surely, as a shifter he's not dead. But he shielded Falco preventing him from dying, now he should save him with a serum and letting him eat Reiner himself. I'd love to see Reiner begging forgiveness to the SL members witnessing the scene, telling them the Warriors are the wrong ones, leaving Pieck and especially Porko speechless. :zomg
    Afterwards, out of the blue, Zeke attacks Pieck's panzer from behind (and says:" For the Watch!" :XD:XD)

JSnow81 likes this.
  2. POW

POW Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

United States
    This chapter proves why this is the best manga currently running :XD !!!

- Seeing the Warhammer use crystal cocoon form and stay alive answers the question of Anna being alive in her form. Did they manage to get Anna out of the Crystal and have another secret titan-shifter among them.

- Levi makes his entrance and is instantly recognized

- Love the realistic tension and how things don't always go as smoothly as planned.

What a fracking awesome ending what a chapter ! :verily

JSnow81 likes this.
  3. mattiaildivino

Italy
  4. The Last Shifter

The Last Shifter Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

United States
    Lmao xD

I really want Reiner to meet connie and jean before he decided to die. Thinking about what you say, it could be that Falco is somewhere under a rock on the verge of life..then reiner will give him the speech then inject the serum. I dont see Zeke siding with them..as much as i dislike him, i know hes gonna do damage before he dies. Hes been the MAIN pain in the ass since the beginning. Man i hope levi takes him out WITHOUT dying.

JSnow81 likes this.
  5. Eigengrau

Eigengrau Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

The Wall
    But why would Reiner - or any of them - have any serum on him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯?

6. Arjuna

Arjuna Registered User

India
  7. Farfalla

Farfalla #<3mommyholt

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Mangahelper

Tuvalu
    Ugh... Still displeased with Floch going full barbaric... An eye for an eye... while he burns down the buildings with oppressed people as well, that have been treated like dogs their whole lives, and share their blood... great justice.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    JSnow81, Arjuna and Giangi like this.
  8. Eigengrau

The Wall
  9. mattiaildivino

Italy
    My favorite version is Mangastream, it cleared a lot of doubts I had, especially Magath's thoughts concerning the Eldians' actions. These days I've re-read some volumes of AoT, and I find both Annie and Zeke to be unforgivable. I'm pretty sure Hange ate Annie: they need the more titans they can, in order to survive this invasion. Zeke may be a jolly card here, as they might have reached a compromise to share a common goal, so let's see what he does next. Jean's sentence may be interpreted as "Here it comes, the Beast Titan. According to our plan, Armin has to transform now and blow them up!"

JSnow81 and Giangi like this.
  10. JSnow81

JSnow81 Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Winterfell
    So Jean says something to the effect of; as long as we keep the Warhammer in check long enough...

Long enough for what? Then what happens? Armin go Boom? Hange tries on/out her new toy? Zeke pulls a double(or is it triple?) Cross?

https://readms.net/r/attack_on_titan/102/4889/22?mobile=1

...whatever the case, it seems like it involves the Beast titan, seeing how Jean's Squad seems to have been waiting for him

https://readms.net/r/attack_on_titan/102/4889/42?mobile=1

Another thing I noticed on my 3rd read through (or is it 4th?lol) is that Pieck didn't seem all that thrilled to see good ol' monkey trouble. And come to think of it, where exactly did Zeke go and do, after splitting from Pieck, porko, and the bearded sentry

https://readms.net/r/attack_on_titan/102/4889/44?mobile=1

But honestly, even with all this amazing action going on, I really can't wait to hear what Reiner has to say next

...o, and I have a question for any Gabbi hater out there, do you feel the same way about Eren, or at least did you when he was Gabi's age? Just curious

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  11. Cycnea

Cycnea Registered User

Imperium of Mankind
    I didn't. It's different imo. When Eren witnessed Reiner & Berthold's attack back then, Eren didn't know anything, he and the other civilians in Shiganshina knew nothing about war. His hate towards (mostly) mindless titans was understandable.
    As for Gabi, she knows well about war. She knows that Reiner & co went to Paradis and did some damage there. She even trains herself hard to become a warrior herself to face and confront Paradis "demons" someday. And yet she said this
    [​IMG]
    If you have resolved to kill someone, isn't it natural to think that you would be the target one day? :neutral
    Hmm, dunno, that panel made me don't like her very much :neutral

It's not like I completely agree with Eren's destructive action, though.

12. Giangi

Giangi Registered User

Italy
    Agreed! They had just declared war to paradis seconds before Eren’s attack, they were all happy and excited that those people on paradis would be soon annihilated, and now she behaves like they’re innocent. Granted that I agree with Jean that Eldians are victims too and shouldn’t be targeted, I would only focus on Marley soldier

13. POW

POW Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

United States
    My third read thru I wondered what the light beacons were for they placed all over the tops of buildings. I suspect they have another titan shifter hidden in the group somewhere who may pop up. I suspect they have laid a trap to counter the incoming titan shifters. I think Anna has been eaten by someone and they have the Female titan hence why they alluded to it when we see another female hidden in crystal about to be eaten.

Perhaps they have transformed some people into titans and are going to use the female titan to lure them in? They probably wouldn't choose civilians but the Eldians who serve in the military might be fair game?

#1 She is a child and #2 she has been under Marley socitial bias and brainwashing her whole life. It's like asking someone in N Korea what they think about the Kim family or America the answers are pretty predictable. Not to say America or most society's are any different they all have forms of propaganda to push narratives conducive to the establishment.

I mean in Marley as an Eldian even suggesting you have sympathy for the Eldians makes you suspect of a Traitor.

JSnow81 likes this.
  14. Farfalla

Farfalla #<3mommyholt

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Mangahelper

Tuvalu
    My problem with Gabi's motivations is that her basis is the same all of those young warriors had: upgrade their families social conditions.
    So, in short, in return for a better status and recognition, they're willing to massacre people.
    Even if you think of complicated nations like N. Korea, would you still say that every single one of them should die if Kim would start a nuclear war or wtv? Brainwashed or not, a lot of people there are plain innocents just living their lives, also hoping for a better future. There's no example of a nation to be labelled as "demons" that should be vanquished. The life (I won't even say only human) is too trivialized, imo...
    To be willing to erradicate a nation and all of its people is too extreme and disturbing... So I agree with Cycnea, I'm not a huge fan of Gabi's char, specially 'cause she takes pleasure in it (remember how she threw the bomb on those easterns? Or was it another nation?)

Giangi likes this.
  15. Arjuna

Arjuna Registered User

India
    Gabi is hypocrite too.

Just look at this line
    ,"Why Udo and Sophie had to die".

Please stop Gabi.Only few chapters back you were talking about inheriting Armored Titan and planning on killing every Paradis inhabitants. The pain she is feeling now was felt by nearly every Paradis people.

16. The Last Shifter

The Last Shifter Registered User

United States
    I also agree with Cycnea. All she ever did was talk about "We have to kill the devils on paradis island this...we have to kill this...and get rid of that."
    And after hearing a self-hatred speech from Willy (whom made no sense), he as well expressed how he just wants him and his family to live and he doesn't care about basically putting his people on the verge of extinction. Gabi, a few chapters back expressed that same emotion. Thats why Reiner couldn't even connect with her as he did falco, infact he basically kept her in the dark.

Shes all FOR war, but then when your opponent strikes back, you dont expect to be impacted by it? And play the innocent role? In the eyes of Marley, she would be the perfect puppet-subject 'warrior' to inherit the Armor titan. Which is why she would be the worst one to get it.

Outside of Eren already knowing the consequences and price of his rampage..i still believe he knows something deeper that hasnt been revealed yet. Like a memory.

17. Pheromone

Pheromone Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Tartaros
    This is all confusing. Did Eren go rogue on the Paradis Eldians or was this coordinated with him involved?

Best guess is that the Paradis Eldians were all tracking his movements, surveying him, and then chose the moment to follow through killing Marleyan soldiers when Eren exposed himself and thereby put him and the rest of the Paradis Eldians in danger.

18. dsmithspears

dsmithspears Registered User

United States
    Is anyone thinking the lights aren’t for Armin but for people that they might turn into titans? Eren still has the coordinate so it’s safe to say maybe he can control it now?

Also I feel like if precog abilities develop with the founding titan i feel like Eren knows he’s going to win the fight, and eat the war hammer titan!

JSnow81 likes this.
  19. mattiaildivino

Italy
    I don't think those lights can do anything to random titans, nor do I see them turning citizens into titans. Those beacons point to the sky, and since we are missing Armin and Hange, both being shifters most likely, it's safe to assume those lights are for them, especially for Armin if he's gonna jump from the sky in order to level the ground where the warriors stand.
    However, I did think of the possibility that the SL infiltrated the military hospital to inject all the PTSD soldiers. That would benefit them, and in addition it'd be mercy towards desperate soldiers who're currently living only to suffer more.

20. Eigengrau

The Wall
    If Eren could control it, he could've just transformed all the Eldians in the ghetto, and then command them to overpower the Warhammer Titan and easily eat her... if he could do that the manga/war would be just as over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.