Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 110 Discussion / 111 Predictions

Discussion in 'Shingeki no Kyojin' started by Farfalla, Oct 3, 2018.

1. gvidalq

gvidalq Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Chile
    It seems like Mikasa is facing an important decision. For me, it was actually very revealing when she said she would protect Eren no matter what, she couldn't finish her sentence, as she could perceive danger was approaching. Then the explosion. Later, everybody found out Eren escaped, and the bitter truth revealed itself. Eren's path and the good path are no longer the same. Eren is now incarnating betrayal to the military, and she seems to identify the greater good with the survey corps path (Eren used to, too). Also, in her mind, Eren no longer appears as source exclusively of her savior, but as a kind of violent monster. Remember the flashback she had when talking to Louise? Eren's kid memory appeared as a source of incredible distress, not as a loving memory, not anymore. Things are changing. She has to decide to go with or against his beloved...

I predict 3 possible scenarios. 1) Mikasa fights Levi in order to protect Eren, cause she decided to go along with Eren beside her better judgment, or maybe now she agrees with him. 2) Mikasa finally distances herself from Eren and joins Levi to fight him. That would be kind of symbolic, as the legend of Heros. But now 2 humans, the last of the Ackermann and the Hizuru's lost princess take down the almighty titan that Eren now represents. 3) Because Levi agrees with Zeke in that they lack time, he actually joins the two brothers. Now she has to fight fuckin Levi. The strongest of humanity is defeated b the Hizuru's princess, that would be interesting too.

Well, that's it lol

A.ulq, Giangi and Eigengrau like this.
  2. mattiaildivino

mattiaildivino Registered User

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!

Italy
    To me, it was surprising that Zackley has finally died, without a worth focusing by Isayama. I remember when over 4 years ago there were fake spoilers concerning Zackley dying by the hand of Kenny.
    In fact, thinking about that, Zackley was the one who allowed the coup d'etat to occur, and he was the man who spared Eren's life after the Trost battle. To think Eren wouldn't even care about his savior's death in the slightest... :gwah

deyna, A.ulq, Acielot and 1 other person like this.
  3. Eigengrau

Eigengrau Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

The Wall
  4. Arjuna

Arjuna Registered User

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

India
    Yaleena's speeches appear more understandable.

She is a fox no doubt.

Crescent Jinx likes this.
  5. gvidalq

gvidalq Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Chile
    But WHAT IF
    Eren Is actually on his way not to meet with Zeke, but to EAT HIM? Maybe he's on a rampage to eat all titan shifters and to restore Ymir Fritz almighty titan in order to get rid of the titan curse for good... Maybe that's why he is with Yelena, on a plan to actually betray Zeke. That's why she convinced Historia to have a child, so it seemed like they wanted to give Zeke time, but is to have the rambling still as a weapon even though he ate Zeke, as he collects the other powers.

The only titan that would give a good fight to the power of the 8 shifters combined would be the Colossal Titan. So that would be his final obstacle, ARMIN. He knows this, but he is okay with that, either he gets eaten or he eats Armin and the outcome would be the same. So he fights Armin as the rumbling destroys the rest of the world and protects Paradis. Eren loses.
    Once Armin eats him he gets the memories and becomes Ymir fritz himself, so he knows what to do and what were Eren's real motives... then Armin cries bitterly, as he finds out Eren was the Itachi of our story...

Armin destroys all titans and gets rid of the subjects of ymir's susceptibility to become titans... He starts dying too, thanos way, but his final words are "to you 2000 years from now..." History finally gets full circle, and stops repeating itself... The Owl's work is a job well done.

EPIC ENDING
    is this too crazy?

6. Crescent Jinx

Crescent Jinx Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Kingdom of Fiore
    Yes, and after rereading the official translation.... definitely saw some forbearance in regards to those questions. Concerning the rest of the events of the chapter.... she looks as if she might have been giving hints of what was about to happen.

Arjuna likes this.
  7. Hll

Hll Registered User

India
    The only thing I was thinking when reading this,is who would win in an Eren vs Armin fight.

How will the question of who is the second strongest titan(Colosal or War Hammer) be settled.

8. Giangi

Giangi Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

Italy
    Is there a way to translate what’s written on the newspaper Pieck is reading in the last panels?

9. Eigengrau

Eigengrau Registered User

The Wall
    From a post on reddit.

Giangi likes this.
  10. Smith

Smith Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Brazil
    It was a good chapter, much better than the previous one but still not too exciting for me, Isayama really should know that when he focus on the story things work out, instead of lose time with stupid side arcs. And it wasn't so good for me because of 2 things: 1 Paradis population; and, 2 Zeke.
    Well, actually I can't trust much on Paradis population because Isayama always did them too volatile in relation to their opinion, and now that they are basically worshiping Eren like a God... I can predict that this isn't going to end in a good place. And also I don't think this whole glorification of Eren makes total sense when Armin also has the titan power.
    I am seeing many similarities to the exacerbated nationalism of the World War here, they can no longer control the population and, well, Eren is the danger itself, personally I think his friends should have already realized this and taken an action against him. It would be difficult? Yes, but the situation is critic.
    About Zeke, the fact that he's still hiding on the woods with Levi is boring, really boring, when the real threat right now is Eren. It was good that he finally explained how the Ragako village was attacked, but again, with no mention of Connie's mother situation, and, to be honest, I didn't bought the gas thing. Maybe because Isayama is changing the rules of titans powers so much that I don't know what to expect. And Zeke keep repeating that he had to do this and that, well, the thing is that he actually didn't, he had a choice, but he choose to cooperate with Marley until when he could. So I can't trust him now.
    About Zackley, what a pity, Paradis leadership is being defeated too and they didn't noticed yet. Maybe Kiyomi wants the island to herself.

ps: I barely reconized Hitch in this new drawn and the fact that Eren was at Marley and now Pieck is at Paradis just shows how both countries must improve their borders control.

Acielot likes this.
  11. Hll

Hll Registered User

India
    I understand all this,standard polit8cs and stuff,but I never thought it would unravel so quickly,its been three years..and in this much time,Eren trusts Zeke(a guy who literally sold out his parents.),caused the deaths of thousands of people,willingly I may add over Zackley who just has a fetish for making people eat their own shit!!
    Maybe I have been reading too much Vinland Saga, and the MCs dangerous pacifist ideals are getting to me,but this seems stupid,even for a species that is characterized by its stupidity.

Yeah I agree,there is still concern,but these guys have drifted away, and Eren seems to want to do nothing to stem it.
    Sigh..must really suck to be Mikasa.
    Eren not wanting her to sex someone else and being against her becoming a shifter for ideological reasons are not mutually exclusive.

Tbh,this is mostly the anime that made me see a viable couple where they may not be.
    I also prefer Eren having an emotional reason for his actions rather than an ideological one.His father sold his son,in a way of speaking.I at least want Eren to be incapable of that much at least.

12. deyna

deyna Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Malaysia
    after reading this latest chapter..

wow.. things are moving fast. and hot damn eren! i like seeing his exposed 6 packs when he wears that long-sleeved black shirt. looking badass as always. :hearts:hearts

now i'm confused as to whose side eren is on now. we are still unclear of his true motives. i doubt he trusts zeke though. he probably knows what others don't know about.

eren vs captain levi? count me in! i wanna see that too!

historia getting pregnant at current time probably because she doesn't want to be used by the military again. she's become the 'bad girl' doing stuff on her own without needing anyone advice.

13. Smith

Smith Registered User

Brazil
    Actually the fat she is pregnant right now is a big contradiction for her journey so far (I already discussed this many times and honestly I don't know how you guys came into this conclusion).

Crescent Jinx likes this.
  14. serban

serban Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

Romania
    Wow, zeke had the gas-bomb trick and lost the shiganshina battle. Perhaps he didn't know the SC members are eldians...

15. Battou

Battou あなたのお母さんの同性愛者

Global Moderator

Uruguay
    He definitely knew that, he just couldn't simply throw the gas at them. It looks like the process is slow, it is gas after all, it wont spread instantly

[​IMG]

I dont suppose he had that many supplies of it, the SC could just avoid the gas since they were riding horses and have the 3DMG , if anything he could've thrown the cannisters as if they were grenades, but again, the SC could've easily avoid them. Also why even bother using said gas when you can throw rocks at them which was clearly enough?. He lost for plot reasons and for underestimating the SC.

16. Smith

Smith Registered User

Brazil
    And I have a doubt about that "gas weapon". The spinal fluid evaporates when in contact with the air (Hange also said this, when the SC got the serum, that they couldn't test it without proper tecnology), how the heck they could transform that in a gas weapon?

17. Battou

Battou あなたのお母さんの同性愛者

Global Moderator

Uruguay
    He lost for plot reasons and for underestimating the SC
    Obviously i can't tell you the exact reason, but i suppose it doesnt evaporate because of how is made, it must have a different composition than the serums.

Watch your hecking :lambirb

18. Farfalla

Farfalla Permacranky~

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Mangahelper

Tuvalu
    Maybe the serums are purposely developed to evaporate, so they can get rid of it when it's necessary.

19. Crescent Jinx

Crescent Jinx Registered User

Kingdom of Fiore
    But that's what you want to happen? :oh You want the liquid to vaporize extremely quickly and become air to breath in.... You would just need to concentrate it in high amounts inside the weapon so that it would not mix too quickly with the atmosphere and actually travel inside people's lungs. Then keep the weapon under a constant pressure. It wouldn't be very hard to develop a weapon based on their current technology level which looks around early 1900s for us. Even things like temperature also effect evaporation, the cold actually made for a few failed chemical attacks in our own history because no evaporation happened. Marley and the world outside the island has been at war a very long time. There should be all kinds of research being done on chemical warfare.

Smith and gnut like this.
  20. kkck

kkck Waifu Slayer

神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike

Fire Nation
    Seeing the chapter, I can't help but get the impression what zeke did to the village is but a small scale version of what the original titan does to all ymir's people. I wonder if perhaps the endgame here will be for all of the titan shifters to gather in a single human to recreate the real original titan. If all titans come from the original then it makes sense that they are basically pieces of power that was spread over. So perhaps the series endgame will be for eren to eat armin or armin to eat eren...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.