1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Want to read legit manga from Mangahelpers?! Get in here!
  3. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  4. Submissions for Retro Banner Contest has begun. Bring back your old memories!

Voting has begun for the Magic Short Story Contest. Pick your favorite piece!

Congratulations to Valhalla777 for winning the Landmark Photography Art Contest !
  5. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

[Shojo] Age 31: First Boyfriend

Discussion in 'Manga Brought to you by MH' started by zindryr, Jan 23, 2018.

1. zindryr

zindryr 誰も知らない

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Administrator

Canada
    ↑↑You can share this thread by using the buttons at the top or using the buttons below.↑↑
    Welcome to the thread for Age 31: First Boyfriend.
    Here you'll find up to date information about this shojo manga.

Find out more about what we're trying to achieve by reading "Help us get more content"!

Feel free to talk about this story, and like and share with your friends to help unlock more translations and content! (The more we know it's popular with the fans, the faster we can get the rest of it translated (and more like it to boot!)).

Sample Images

Story
    I'm Shiina Fuuka, a 31-year-old virgin. I need to get married, in a hurry.... I mean, my mom is really looking forward to the day I get married.

I know she is, but... I have trouble dealing with anything new, I'm not exactly beautiful, and I'm just a totally average office worker.

I'm in such a rush to get married that I met up with a guy I met on a marriage matchmaking site who ended up not being who he said he was, and he stole my first kiss... (T_T)

That was the absolute worst day of my life, but… later that evening I randomly met this hot bartender and spent the night at his place, losing my virginity!? I think... I don't really remember.

But hey... isn't this one way to meet a guy? I can't just sit around waiting for the rest of my life, I'm well aware of that! This average girl's gonna dive right into the vast oceans of love for the first time at the age of 31!!

Total Pages: 360
    Genre: Shojo

Meet the team!
    Translator: CJ
    Editor: Ryu
    Letterer: Ryu
    Proofreader: Michael Rosiles
    Quality Control: Michael Rosiles

What the team has to say:
    Unlock Bonuses
    Want more Shojo manga? Then like and share our links to get more of this, and other titles!

500 Facebook/ Twitter likes: 10 pages unlocked.
    3000 Facebook/ Twitter likes: Another 10 pages unlocked!
    10000 Facebook/ Twitter likes: Free on GlobalComix!!!

Where to get it:

Age 31: First Boyfriend on GlobalComix
    [​IMG]

Age 31: First Boyfriend on Amazon
    [​IMG]

Brought to you by Mangahelpers, AMUCOMI, and staff!

LuckyBlue and Arjuna like this.
  2. Nagashiwa

Nagashiwa Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

Netherlands
    Yes, this is a very nice story who shows you a cute love story between an older woman and a younger guy.
    Highly recommend!
    Each chapter is interesting to read!

LuckyBlue, Holt and Obitooooo like this.
  3. Diathedia

Diathedia Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Indonesia
    Liking the art so far! And, younger guy? Now that's interesting ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Hoping for more development for the both of them!

Holt likes this.
  4. Nagashiwa

Nagashiwa Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

Netherlands
    We are now up until Chapter 6.
    So far te story is very cute, things go slowly well and it shows good how a mind of a woman can be if she is in love. The unsureness of hoping that the same guy loves you too, that you really don't need to worry. The harsh words of your best friend. It's very much real.

If you like life stories, without sexual drawings. It's the manga for you.

I can't wait to read the next chapters.

LuckyBlue and Holt like this.
  5. zindryr

zindryr 誰も知らない

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Administrator

Canada
    And we've just released the next volume in this title, so head on over to Amazon if you want to keep up with the romance that's unfolding (or is it?) with each chapter!

v04:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    LuckyBlue likes this.