1. Want to try an epicly kawaii RPG? Check this out!
  2. It's time for the Autumn Art contest! Submissions for Autumn Video Contest has begun. Create a video that fills our hearts with this year's fall.

The winner of the Chibi Avatar and Signature contest is Organizized! Congratulations!
  3. The Manga League is finally here!
  4. The new season of the Anime League is here!
  5. Join Shiki's quest through space to find new Nakama!
  6. [​IMG]
  7. The MangaHelpers Manga Wars 2018 have begun. Nominate your favorite Manga now!
  8. Want to read legit manga from Mangahelpers?! Get in here!

[Shojo] Tonight My Sister and I...

Discussion in 'Manga Brought to you by MH' started by njt, Dec 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. njt

njt Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Administrator

Japan
    ↑↑You can share this thread by using the buttons at the top or using the buttons below.↑↑
    Welcome to the thread for Tonight My Sister and I...
    Here you'll find up to date information about this shojo manga.

Find out more about what we're trying to achieve by reading "Help us get more content"!

Feel free to talk about this story, and like and share with your friends to help unlock more translations and content! (The more we know it's popular with the fans, the faster we can get the rest of it translated (and more like it to boot!)).

Sample Images

Story
    "I've never thought of you as my sister." Then, a brother's lips brushed against those of his sister...

Haruichi, who is two years older than his sister Natsumi, is the kindest, the coolest, and the bestest older brother once could ever have. It's easy to be jealous of how well they get along, and yet... the balance between the two begins to crumble as Natsumi starts her first year of high school.

Haruichi is jealous of his friends getting closer to his sister, and Natsumi is angry at her brother for having a lover that looks strangely similar to her...

With their hearts and minds whirring, they will share a night that could take them beyond mere siblings...

Total Pages: 444
    Genre: Shojo

Meet the team!
    Translator: Michael Rosiles
    Editor: Liz Barillas
    Letterer: Liz Barillas
    Quality Control: Michael Rosiles

What the team has to say:
    Unlock Bonuses
    Want more Shojo manga? Then like and share our links to get more of this, and other titles!

500 Facebook/ Twitter likes: 10 pages unlocked.
    3000 Facebook/ Twitter likes: Another 10 pages unlocked!
    10000 Facebook/ Twitter likes: Free on GlobalComix!!!

Where to get it:

Tonight My Sister and I... on GlobalComix
    [​IMG]

Tonight My Sister and I... on Amazon
    [​IMG]

Brought to you by Mangahelpers, AMUCOMI, and staff!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2018
    Juliana, FemShep, Zestia and 4 others like this.
  2. zindryr

zindryr 誰も知らない

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Administrator

Canada
    Hey guys, we just released the next four chapters of Tonight, My Sister and I...! This series has been sitting at the top 20 of Amazon's Romance/Shojo Manga categories, and we've still got a bunch more chapters in the pipeline for the next few months!

Or right here as well:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Let us know how you guys like the series and be sure to like and share if you're able on the various social media platforms. Talking about the series on social media and writing reviews on Amazon (regardless of the star rating, we're not asking people to make all 5-star reviews) really helps us with outreach, and as NJT said in the stickied thread, if you guys get a certain amount of likes/shares on social media we'll release chapters for free permanently on GlobalComix!

Jazzysun and Arjuna like this.
  3. trunkschan90

trunkschan90 Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

United States
    I remember when I first saw that cover, I thought it was going to be smut. Luckily I was wrong, it's a regular shoujo story about Haruichi and Natsumi who are step-brother and step sister. Don't judge a manga by it's cover since the story is compelling and makes you want to keep reading until finding out how this whole situation is going to turn out in the end. We eventually end up with a love rectangle with other characters such as a girl that resembles Natusmi and a boy whose family owns a Flower shop.
    The art may not seem polished for some but to me it fits this story and you can overlook the flaws as you read on. So I recommend this shoujo for anyone interested in trying something new.

4. Nagashiwa

Nagashiwa Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

Netherlands
    I did check out the first 2 chapters, interesting. Maybe I buy another chapter...

So this manga isn't smut at all? so not 16(18)+ rating?

5. zindryr

zindryr 誰も知らない

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Administrator

Canada
    There's no nudity or smut at all. Kissing and things, but I mean, it is a romance manga so you should expect that much at least.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 11, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 21, 2018 ---
    Been a bit since we updated this thread, but that doesn't mean we haven't been working on this!

We just released 4 more chapters (bringing the total up to 16 released) and they're all available at Amazon still! There are only 2 chapters left to be released, but they'll reach shelves soon enough so you guys can enjoy the full series soon enough!

v07:
    [​IMG]

v08:
    [​IMG]

(The rest of the series can be found in the first post's Amazon link.)

Let us know what you think and if you're excited to see how they wrap this one up in the next two chapters.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 10, 2018 ---
    Hey everybody!

The last volume for this series has just been released. Hope you guys enjoy it!

v09:
    [​IMG]

If you've read all the way through, please leave a review on Amazon and let others know how you felt about the series. It really helps Amazon's algorithms to match other people that would like the series with the suggested/related searches that they display. Not asking for 5 star reviews, just your honest opinions on anything related to the series.

Thanks again and we hope you've all enjoyed this title.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.