1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Want to read legit manga from Mangahelpers?! Get in here!
  3. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  4. Submissions for Retro Banner Contest has begun. Bring back your old memories!

Voting has begun for the Magic Short Story Contest. Pick your favorite piece!

Congratulations to Valhalla777 for winning the Landmark Photography Art Contest !
  5. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 246 Discussion/247 Predictions

Discussion in 'Yukihira's Kitchen' started by TotalEconomist, Jan 7, 2018.

1. JonDou

JonDou Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Torumekian Empire
    The best panel was Erina quietly smiling, enjoying cooking. I hope that is what was occuring behind that smile.

2. Chingaruna517

Chingaruna517 Registered User

United States
    OK, time for the mini raw preview shall we?

1. The manga starts off with...Momo is in the instigram? Why brilliant, not only the Candy Runt is a chef but also a selfie superstar. Which reminds some blonde hair jackass who made a ruckus in Japan for some reason...
    2. Meanwhile, Erina is still making her dish which somewhat worrying almost everyone including Team Rebel. In someway however, Ann saying something very important about Erina, to the point even the Yukihira Genius is worried. Wonder why?
    3. Flash back time as we see some dudes warning Momo and she was...actually smiling?! Huh? Was that a geniune smile here...
    4. And now, here comes Erina's dish and, for some reason Anne isn't too thrilled after seeing the dish. Not surprisingly, she tastes the dish so delicious that it mwlts here! Heck, even Urara joins the fray! The real question though is will that also gives an impact to that Candy Runt?

3. IAmTheOneWhoBlocks

IAmTheOneWhoBlocks Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Puerto Rico
    I can almost hear the Ugandan Knuckles screaming "QUEEN" at Erina...
    Tosh, you still da man and you always will be.

4. Shrewms

Shrewms Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Australia
    Now we will expect someone making a 3D Avatar of Erina for VR Chat.

Zekiel likes this.
  5. Zekiel

Zekiel Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

United States
    You my friend no da wey... But there are many erina haters out there who don't know de wey, not realizing queen is best gurl.

You must SPIT ON THE NON BELIEVER my bruhda!... Maybe if you do dey will accept our queen...
    Long live our queen and our bruhdas~....

AstronomyFanatic likes this.
  6. ghost dragon

ghost dragon Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

United States
    They dont accept her? Lynch em.....

Or have them eat her food. They will never be the same again....

Zekiel likes this.
  7. TotalEconomist

TotalEconomist M'Lady

Mangahelper

United States
    I like Megumi’s blush in that panel, Erina knows the way into a woman’s heart.

8. Zekiel

Zekiel Registered User

United States
  9. TotalEconomist

TotalEconomist M'Lady

Mangahelper

United States
    I mean, Erina has always done Yuri ship tease. Besides, daughter like father and all that Jazz.

And go read nisegami, it makes a great Erumi ship story.

My head cannon is that Erina and Soma are demisexual, Takumi is straight, and Megumi is bisexual.

Which of course heavily molded by my longstanding fan fiction, The Decil’s Tongue.

10. Zekiel

Zekiel Registered User

United States
    http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/329/376/44a.png The queen needs a man to uphold our tribe and keep the sucess of uganda and those who follow queen erina. She needs a heir to compliment the ultimate cooking of our tribe and tootsuki...

You dont know de wey sistah Spit

11. JonDou

JonDou Registered User

Torumekian Empire
    We didn't see a reaction from Charme and Histori seems contemplative in the last panel. Maybe we will witness a delayed reaction with Momo?

I'm interested to see what Momo is saying on Instagram...

12. Zekiel

Zekiel Registered User

United States
    My guess in all next chapter, the reaction will be shown....with erina pronounced as winner mid chapter

13. Petrit Zeneli

Petrit Zeneli Registered User

United Kingdom
    Where on darn Interwebs are all of you reading this from? I demand answers in a form of a Link please, if any of can spare some moment of your precious time?

14. AstronomyFanatic

AstronomyFanatic Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Philippines
    Wow! You're really into that ship, TE.

Intriguing. :O

15. TotalEconomist

TotalEconomist M'Lady

Mangahelper

United States
    Megumi deserves some Nakiri love, along with Soma. (He can have Alice)

I still hoping for a third Nakiri cousin to complete the triforce of Nakiri.

16. Invel > Zeref

Invel > Zeref Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

United States
    No, he cannot. Alice already has her future husband. lol

AstronomyFanatic and Zekiel like this.
  17. Chingaruna517

Chingaruna517 Registered User

United States
    Pretty much like any typical famous quote that makes her followers to go, "Oh man, Momo-sama is making an update!" That's the celebrities or any other famous people who uses social media in the nutshell...

Anyway, there are something we need to look out for in this chapter:
    1. Its obviously what does Anne's remark about Erina, especially after seeing her pace while making her dish which also dessert based. What's even more amazing is that remark is actually got the curiosity from the Yukihira Genius himself.
    2. Then we have a flashback about Momo actually smiled of all things even after receiving some words from a group of people. To me, this smile seemed rare because as far as I read the raw in this chapters, she is often seen either annoyed or angry like a angry hamster.
    About Erina's imminent victory against that runt? That is the truth alright, but I certainly believe that the runt will not likely going to accept it until she take the first bite...

18. Galactic Tomahawk

Galactic Tomahawk Registered User

Canada
    All things considered, fast tracking to Erina's dish is the smartest thing he's done with pacing in a while. Speeding through the other two would be super disappointing though.

Also I didn't think of this before but it would be great if Erina took Tadakoro under her wing after this arc. Would be a good way to move Tadakoro up a power tier + give Erina more development.

19. eikichi00

eikichi00 Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

United Kingdom
    Right on the money. Erina makes a compact dish that isn't visually as impressive as Momo's. However, it turns out to be a lot more impactful when tasted, which is what matters the most. Moreover, she borrowed the dorayaki idea from Megumi. Talk about friendship right there. Now it's that runt's turn to be squeezed between Erina sensei's voluptuous lesson :P

Still nothing yet from the rest of the cards... Getting worried Takumi and Isshiki may be off-screened just to speed things up.

20. Zekiel

Zekiel Registered User

United States
    Erina's majesty

Mangahelpers i have a message from the Vr chat:

" Ello we are a social media gaming tribe. One of our tribesman loves this series. And i can say after much talk we have found da new queen!

She who is the daughter of the demon king of cuisine is very good cuz she is empowered by da devul!

She has god tongue. Divine taste! She may be called the ice queen but she will neva freeze! Only her enemies will freeze! As she she sends fear down there spine with her cooking!

Our queen is revolutionary wit her cookinG. She knows dae wae! Do you? Why aRe You RuNnIng?! You are ruNniNg from the truth if you dont acknowledge da queen. Follow dae queen or we will spit on you! We will spit and you will hate it! Long live.... Queen erina... Long live da bruddahs" End of message.

Safe to say my fellow mangahelpers The Ugandan Knuckles tribe approves erina as there queen

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018