Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 303 Discussion/304 Predictions

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Shokugeki no Soma

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english scanlation is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Vizard

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Genosha
303 〝神の舌の″絶望

田舎と朝陽の料理テーマはグラム190円で販売されてる徳用牛肉を使った勝負
安い食材を美味しく食べるテクニックを学んできた田舎
朝陽が使おうとしてるモナルーカは高級食材での調理が得意な料理人

田舎にとって有利そうなお題だが
朝陽は墨劉爪の中に刷り込まれた旨味成分で
熟成させた肉と同レベルの旨さにし高級食材化させ勝利

朝陽はブックマスターに優勝したら褒美としてえりなを貰う許可を得る
ブックマスターがえりなの母であることも
真凪が神の舌で絶望してしまったことも調べ上げてた朝陽は

えりなでは真凪を満足させることは出来ずそれが出来るのは俺だけだと言うが
それに反論する神

Astronomy_Fanatic

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Damn! Megumi never really had a break from losing. I hope there are still major competition arcs ahead where she can really shine.

I also want to check on everyone if their necks are still intact due to the pacing of events (again!).

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
The series got axed it's pretty much clear now.WSJ gave a deadline to end this series.

The authors are rushing because of this.It's pretty much predictable what will happen now.Soma will defeat Asahi and then make Erina say his food was great.Then a timeskip and Soma Erina marriage.Mark my word today.

And check how I was right.

mike allan

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Erina become a prize from this tournament

Astronomy_Fanatic

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
The series got axed it's pretty much clear now.WSJ gave a deadline to end this series.

The authors are rushing because of this.It's pretty much predictable what will happen now.
Really? There is a formal notice already?

OyraYukihira

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Well, lets see AngryAnimeFan rants on youtube for the last time.

mike allan

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
o shit once again erina become prize of this shitty tournament so this is way of yuto for soma to realize what meaning of joichiro words

Invel > Zeref

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Tsukada didn't even give Megumi a match in this arc that lasts more then one chapter. Honestly, it doesn't seem like he cares about any of his characters besides Soma right now. Does Tsukada seriously think that making Erina the prize of this tournament and having Soma save her is a decent way to develop Sorina? One of my top 10 things I dislike in this arc is that logic is thrown out the window to turn Erina into a damsel in distress that needs Soma to save her through ridiclous things like Erina's character regression and the stupid marriage bet. How the hell does Erina's mother even have the right to make Erina the prize in this tournament? Is Erina some object that lacks free will?

Last edited:

mike allan

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Tsukada didn't even give Megumi a match in this arc that lasts more then one chapter. Honestly, it doesn't seem like he cares about any of his characters besides Soma right now. Does Tsukada seriously think that making Erina the prize of this tournament and having Soma save her is a decent way to develop Sorina? One of my top 10 things I dislike in this arc is that logic is thrown out the window to turn Erina into a damsel in distress that needs Soma to save her through ridiclous things like Erina's character regression and the stupid marriage bet. How the hell does Erina's mother even have the right to make Erina the prize in this tournament? Is Erina some object that lacks free will?
Also to force soma to sudden power up

Chingaruna517

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, this is depressing (not that we don't know about it). But something even more depressing to see neither competitors learn nothing during the said match (though I really let me to wonder if he also obtain Megumi's abilities as well in order to learn hospitality?) Anyhow, lets make some abridged preview review, shall we?

• So the theme for their battle between Megumi and Asahi is cheep beef. Weird, I thought that is supposed to be Soma vs. Ikumi 2.0, just a villainous version. Naturally, this is supposed to be Megumi's advantage because of her experience but not even that enable her to beat Asahi because the Knife Leech King instead using the Cooking Claw (no, seriously I can't believe I'm actually typing this...) to literary "transform" the cheap beef into something delicious. Terrific, not only Megumi unable to advance into another round but also failed to protect her friend from the clutches of the stranger that humiliate the Tootsuki! This means that the only left is none other than Soma the Yukihira Genius! I sincerely hope that Megumi's humiliation doesn't go further with her knife being stolen by Asahi in order to "obtain" the hospitality "power" because it requires the heart and soul of a chef to do it.
  • But the bigger bummer cannot goes even more sour: You see, because of the broken bond between Mana and Erina, he talks with the Book Dork and, I can't believe I am typing this, Mana agreed on giving Erina to him if he wins the tournament!. Is having a talk be this difficult for the Nakiris?! An to make things even more ludicrous, Mr.Know-it-all here proclaims that he has made a "research" about Mana and Erina as well as the God Tongue's "curse" to the point proclaims that only he can satisfies Mana. OK, this is the most ridiculous joke I: This is coming from a chef who has mommy issues in the past and becomes easily jealous for Soma for having a biological dad in his life, and learn nothing about hospitality's core principles.....AND HE HAS AN AUDACITY TO DECLARE SUCH IGNORANT STATEMENT?! Keep dreaming, douche! Come to think of it, how did he even know the broken bond between the Nakiri mother and daughter to even begin with? (pause for a moment...) hang on, don't tell me....
  • Fortunately, as always, the Yukihira Genius would say otherwise because...obvious reasons of him can't stand both Asahi and Mana altogether. Personally, I don't blame Soma for giving his doubt about such jerkish ridiculous because the only thing he sees about Asahi and Mana are outright jerks how loves to toying people. I wonder what words would he say that will going to piss both Asahi and Mana off?

OyraYukihira

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Well, this is depressing (not that we don't know about it). But something even more depressing to see neither competitors learn nothing during the said match (though I really let me to wonder if he also obtain Megumi's abilities as well in order to learn hospitality?) Anyhow, lets make some abridged preview review, shall we?

• So the theme for their battle between Megumi and Asahi is cheep beef. Weird, I thought that is supposed to be Soma vs. Ikumi 2.0, just a villainous version. Naturally, this is supposed to be Megumi's advantage because of her experience but not even that enable her to beat Asahi because the Knife Leech King instead using the Cooking Claw (no, seriously I can't believe I'm actually typing this...) to literary "transform" the cheap beef into something delicious. Terrific, not only Megumi unable to advance into another round but also failed to protect her friend from the clutches of the stranger that humiliate the Tootsuki! This means that the only left is none other than Soma the Yukihira Genius! I sincerely hope that Megumi's humiliation doesn't go further with her knife being stolen by Asahi in order to "obtain" the hospitality "power" because it requires the heart and soul of a chef to do it.
  • But the bigger bummer cannot goes even more sour: You see, because of the broken bond between Mana and Erina, he talks with the Book Dork and, I can't believe I am typing this, Mana agreed on giving Erina to him if he wins the tournament!. Is having a talk be this difficult for the Nakiris?! An to make things even more ludicrous, Mr.Know-it-all here proclaims that he has made a "research" about Mana and Erina as well as the God Tongue's "curse" to the point proclaims that only he can satisfies Mana. OK, this is the most ridiculous joke I: This is coming from a chef who has mommy issues in the past and becomes easily jealous for Soma for having a biological dad in his life, and learn nothing about hospitality's core principles.....AND HE HAS AN AUDACITY TO DECLARE SUCH IGNORANT STATEMENT?! Keep dreaming, douche! Come to think of it, how did he even know the broken bond between the Nakiri mother and daughter to even begin with? (pause for a moment...) hang on, don't tell me....
  • Fortunately, as always, the Yukihira Genius would say otherwise because...obvious reasons of him can't stand both Asahi and Mana altogether. Personally, I don't blame Soma for giving his doubt about such jerkish ridiculous because the only thing he sees about Asahi and Mana are outright jerks how loves to toying people. I wonder what words would he say that will going to piss both Asahi and Mana off?
I dont think mana knows Soma is Jouichiro real son. She's like "do as you please, I want all of you make a dishes just for me, and I will make your wishes come true"
Yeah, shokugeki no Soma x aladin cross-over incoming lol

yukihira

Reaction score
Country
Canada
The only person I can blame is myself for thinking Tsukuda actually cares for Megumi at all. Seriously though, why was she even in this tournament in the first place if he's just going to skip her winning match and make her lose once again when the scenario declared a win? This was the perfect opportunity for Megumi to pay Erina back. Eishi and Megumi never deserved this.

My expectations and wishes for the the remaining arc has reached -1 hype. I hope Asahi goes to hell and Soma loses to him. Erina saves her own butt and hooks up with either Hisako or Megumi.

It's funny that he recently tweeted about Megumi's Nendroid release. The disrespect is astonishing.

At least we get the author's message across loud and clear. No matter how hard you work, you'll always lose to people with natural born talent.

Edit: I wonder whar bullshit reasoning Tsukuda is going to make up for Soma to win

Last edited: