Mag Talk Shonen Jump Plus News and Discussion

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
He looks like Eren, same character designer?

susanoo13

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Israel
In 8 weeks Tokyo Ghoul is ending in Mangaplus and soon enough so will Claymore, Assassination Classroom and Bakuman(both next year). Which mangas do you think are good candidates to take their place as re-editions of manga?

My picks would be :
1. Neuro starting after AssClass
2. Psyren starting after Bakuman
3. Rozario to Vampire starting after Claymore
4. Golden Kamuy starting after Tokyo Ghoul (RE already started)

Wish :
Eyeshield 21 starting to gain momentum and going digital for celebrating 20 years

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wish :
Eyeshield 21 starting to gain momentum and going digital for celebrating 20 years
its digital in jpn though.

wonder how itd work internationally, feel it would be a viz making some announcement about rereleasing it or something and finally adding it to digital storefronts

I hope.

Shinuki no Reborn

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Cool to see that Horikoshi himself retweeted the visual key for Summertime Render anime, he was a assistant of the author in 2007

Aipom626

Reaction score
Country
United States
New Oneshot
This oneshot was pretty nice to look through. The bubbly characters looked nice, and the monster designs looked pretty unique. I wouldn't mind seeing this get serialized on day.
new series (spin-off manga)
I'm so pumped that there's more of this series being produced again. When I started reading this in SQ, I never would've imagined that it would spawn a series of spin-offs.

Mammo

Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
The artstyle for Monster recruit oneshot looks familiar and nostalgic but I can't place where I've seen it before, the only thing I can think of is Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden & Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu but that cant be it can it?

yet another manga edited by Lin....

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
Reaction score
Country
United States
The artstyle for Monster recruit oneshot looks familiar and nostalgic but I can't place where I've seen it before, the only thing I can think of is Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden & Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu but that cant be it can it?
I heard Bomberman B-daman Bakugaiden and came running. If this is true then I have a powerful need to read this if my avatar wasn't indicative as to why. I didn't think anyone outside of Japan even remembered that series exists.

Aipom626

Reaction score
Country
United States
I heard Bomberman B-daman Bakugaiden and came running. If this is true then I have a powerful need to read this if my avatar wasn't indicative as to why. I didn't think anyone outside of Japan even remembered that series exists.
Looks like they did a LINE manga before: https://www.cmoa.jp/title/173120/