Battle Round 1 - Shuhei Hisagi vs. Grimmjow Jaegerjaques | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Battle Round 1 Shuhei Hisagi vs. Grimmjow Jaegerjaques

Who wins?

• Shuhei Hisagi

• Grimmjow Jaegerjaques

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
I want to clarify something about that scene!

I have not forgotten about Harribel. She's an awesome lady and she's now the strongest Hueco Mundo Arrancar (as far as I know).

She was awesome and she fought back, but she was stabbed by Aizen and acted in self defense, it's different from Grimmjow straight up standing against Aizen just because he felt like standing up against the despot.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If I can improve my campaign in any other way please do tell me, but don't blame Grimmjow for my mistakes. I'm more flawed than he is.

Btw, it seems like I should summon @sakura-aneki to vote here.
hello, I here xD vote for what ? Grimmjow. I vote for Grimmjow (regardless of what this is about, did not read thread yet)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

omg but Hisagi is hot too T_T had major crush on him in high school :))))

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain
hello, I here xD vote for what ? Grimmjow. I vote for Grimmjow (regardless of what this is about, did not read thread yet)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

omg but Hisagi is hot too T_T had major crush on him in high school :))))
Hisagi is hot, but you grow out of High School, so don't doubt your initial impulse. Vote for the man, not the edgy boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.