Some colourings by Paint Pixel

MasterX

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
She?? I always thought that the one which had given me the desire to color was a boy ^^'

"thanks a lot Paintpixel"

weixiaobao

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
paintpixel is starting now to be active. Visit her DA, she has many new one's like hinata and older sasuke! SHE IS BACK!
great news.... another master colorist and artist... does she have an account on MH....??

TechnoMagus

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
not that i know of.....her colorings are old, predating MH probably when some of the senior staff here are still newbs at NF... :p

but she has been looked up and an inspiration for many of the artists here, including the very great ones... :smile-big that she probably deserved a tribute gallery as the pioneer of naruto fanart coloring especially her classic covers. :D

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States
Tech- thanx for the infos...

Are there more of her naruto color cover than just the one posted and from the links???

TechnoMagus

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
you already went through all of them?!?! :eek

since i'm not a paint pixel stalker... :xp those are the only one i know of unfortunately. but any new links found will be added to the first post! :D

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States
you already went through all of them?!?! :eek

since i'm not a paint pixel stalker... :xp those are the only one i know of unfortunately. but any new links found will be added to the first post! :D
:rofl ... what group does her color scans usually in... Inane???

TechnoMagus

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
yup, i think i saw some of hers in inane scans before.....so it's reaaalllly old!!!! around the time-skip transition era i think.....

kyuubiseal

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
yup, i think i saw some of hers in inane scans before.....so it's reaaalllly old!!!! around the time-skip transition era i think.....
Her latest is Hinata...she said she made hinata could she had been waiting to make her for a long time. And if there are any stalkers out there, i have seen her face before.(in a pic))and i was not stalking)

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Poland
weixiaobao said:
.. what group does her color scans usually in... Inane???
TechnoMagus said:
Yeah, excatly. It was back than. Actually, all color covers are on her site, but in Inane realeses there were two "absent" :D so I posted it here, and I think that's complete coloring work of covers from her.
Even if she's active on DA, probably we won't see her coloring pages ad covers, it's like she does only now color fanarts.. ^^ But maybe someone from DA could ask her and tell her about fans here on MH? <no, no, not on NF, there are too many noobs out there, seriously ;p = that's why I better prefer MH, and lots of more talking on diffenrt mangas, but that's just by the way ;p>

kyuubiseal

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
what a great idea...i will try to do that

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Yikes, Paintpixel is active again on her DA. Awesome. She did a new Itachi recently, it's good stuff!

A Storm Approachesi

And, although I would love to see PP color covers again, I think she's probably aware of just how many colorists there are out there doing covers as well. Might be that she felt like she's done enough there and is doing other stuff - such as her fanart. I don't blame her - she's shown that Naruto covers aren't really much of a challenge to her huh.

MasterX

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
that's sweet ^^

diojim

Artist
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country