Some One Piece doodles by Gold Knight | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Some One Piece doodles by Gold Knight

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
I hate seeing empty subforums, so I thought I'd start this one with some old One Piece facial drawings I did awhile ago. Guess what arc I was reading at the time.

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Norway
Those all kick ass, and they're just doodles. :o Will we be seeing any bigger OP drawings from you?

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Awesome stuff :o!
You're very talented.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Hermie said:
Those all kick ass, and they're just doodles. :o Will we be seeing any bigger OP drawings from you?
I would like to draw Zoro, Zabuza, Zanza (Sano from Rurouni Kenshin with the big blade) all facing each other sometimes. I think that would be neat.

That's the only One Piece-related plan I have at the moment, tho.

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
Reaction score
Country
United States
Nice!! :thumbs

It looks clean. Even your name looks awesome. XD Which font do you use for that?

Also, does it take you a long time to draw all of them?

xallisto

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looks like the Goldeneye font lol

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
eileenting88 said:
It looks clean.
Thanks! It did go straight from paper to scanner without much editing so I consider it pretty good that I didn't get it all smudged up.

I think I'm going to get some light gloves so that I won't have to worry about that so much.

Even your name looks awesome. XD Which font do you use for that?
I'd have to ask Dyroness - she's the one who made it for me.

Also, does it take you a long time to draw all of them?
At the time I had dial-up, so it took at least 10 minutes for each One Piece chapter to be downloaded. During the wait, that's when I'd draw using the chapter I just read as reference. Sometimes I wouldn't be finished with a portrait before "time was up" but would continue to draw anyway, downloading other chapters. But sometimes I'd finish pretty quickly. Anyway, I don't remember how long it took me to do all these faces collectively but if I had to guess I'd say at least a hour.

okyatoks

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Hey GK!!! You've got some hand in there!!! Let's have some more!!! :thumbs

ibra87

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
All of those are rather great. All those actually look like the manga. However chopper's face looks kinda weird... maybe the mouth? :P But I must say, they really kick ass.

The Boff

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
gah! dude i hate you! pure jelaousy! the look too good! stop being so talented! gah!

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
ibra87 said:
All of those are rather great. All those actually look like the manga. However chopper's face looks kinda weird... maybe the mouth? :P But I must say, they really kick ass.
In some ways, weirdly enough, Chopper was the most difficult to draw there for me. You'd think he'd be easy.

I do need to draw more. I'll try to work on that. >.<

bakashijinsan

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
hey those are doodles? :wtf

you're too good GK! i hope i had a talent like that. my doodles are like drawings of Luffy :crying

misao

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
those are really cool doodles knight.

kyubisharingan

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
lol nice :D

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Just noticed this thread... So had to come in here to see your "doodles" and am now very jealous. I couldn't draw what you doodle if my life depended on it. :crying

Gold Knight said:
I would like to draw Zoro, Zabuza, Zanza (Sano from Rurouni Kenshin with the big blade) all facing each other sometimes. I think that would be neat.

That's the only One Piece-related plan I have at the moment, tho.
I don't follow OP, but I love Zoro from what little I read near the beginning of the series, and I love Sano too, so I would LOVE to see this... but have you forgotten about it? :( It's been about 9 months since you said that... I know you're busy, but I would be eternally grateful if you did draw it. Please? :wtf

And btw, since you're calling him Zanza, and I see a sword theme here, I'm assuming you're planning on drawing Sano with the Zanbatou? That would be really cool... Sano and Zabuza with their huge swords (though Sano's is much bigger), and Zoro with his three swords... hmm... I wonder who would win in a free-for-all between those 3? :p

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Yes, a free-for-all XD

And I did kind of lose interest in drawing around that time, and am just slowly regaining it back XD It's still on the agenda ^^

angry

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
WinterLion said:
Just noticed this thread... So had to come in here to see your "doodles" and am now very jealous. I couldn't draw what you doodle if my life depended on it. :crying
I don't follow OP, but I love Zoro from what little I read near the beginning of the series, and I love Sano too, so I would LOVE to see this... but have you forgotten about it? :( It's been about 9 months since you said that... I know you're busy, but I would be eternally grateful if you did draw it. Please? :wtf

And btw, since you're calling him Zanza, and I see a sword theme here, I'm assuming you're planning on drawing Sano with the Zanbatou? That would be really cool... Sano and Zabuza with their huge swords (though Sano's is much bigger), and Zoro with his three swords... hmm... I wonder who would win in a free-for-all between those 3? :p
Zoro ofc. Besides... Sano doesn't use his sword anymore.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Yeah, I'm thinking of changing my mind on Sano and putting in Ichigo instead.

Actually planning to start this drawing sometimes next week. XD I'll keep you guys updated ^^

angry

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
w00t!