Team - Sting Eucliffe & Rogue Cheney vs Jura Neekis | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
The fight between the twin dragons Rogue and Sting of Sabertooth and one of the ten wizard saints, Lamia Scales Jura.

This fight occurs after the time skip and is held at the Domus Flau Arena.
All mages are at full strength and there is no time limit; the match is only won once the team or the other mage is unconscious and cannot continue.

There are no limitations.

Who will win?

Impossibility

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
I can't help but be underwhelmed by these two, their reputation must've been built on the backs of weak opponents. Natsu manhandled them, I don't see how Jura would be any different. He's simply going to overwhelm them with raw power. They just seem to be out of their league.

Rikudobito

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Natsu handled both of them while they were using their strongest modes, i.e : Dragon Force and the former was holding back and not even using his trump card ; LFDM and even their comibination attack-unison raid was put to no avail since Natsu managed to outpower the move with his secret/ultimate DS technique. Even base Gray would have been able to handle both of them because let's admit it, they were both just talk.

Jura who is stronger than base Natsu and close to Laxus' level won't have that much difficulties in handling both of them, I just don't believe it that Sting 'awakened' his own power after seeing Lector "die" in front of his eyes and then proceeded to K.O Jiemma without breaking a sweat since it didn't change anything against the dragons unless he and Rogue are going to prove me wrong in the next chapters.

Methinks that one rumbling Mt.Fuji should be more than enough to lay waste to them but with good teamwork, I suppose that they can make the fight last a bit longer since if they can last 2-3mins against Mard Geer ( whom I think is stronger than Laxus,Jura or Jellal ), they may last at least 4-5mins against Jura.

Vasgoko

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Jura mid diff. Natsu took both Sting and Rogue down. Jura is stronger than GMG Natsu and tied with Tartaros Natsu, so Jura wins!!

FireIce

Reaction score
Country
France
Jura stomps the Twins during the Games. He gave more difficulty to Laxus than they did to base Natsu.

Sting solos during Alvarez. He beat a stronger Spriggan than the one who stomped Jura.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
Jura stomps the Twins during the Games. He gave more difficulty to Laxus than they did to base Natsu.

Sting solos during Alvarez. He beat a stronger Spriggan than the one who stomped Jura.
two of the 8 dragon slayer magics that Serena uses is earth and stone so even if Jura was just as strong as the Spriggan he would have still lost.