Discussion Strawhat Pirates VS Redhair Pirates

Do you think Strawhats and Redhair Pirates will "duke it out"?

• Total voters

thedude

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
You admitted yourself that Mihawk is the better swordsman but him wining against shanks is out of the question to you?
Now you are contradicting yourself...

Realistically speaking the only thing that shanks has going for him is his yonko title, hype and almost no feats, so you are refusing to even consider that Mihawk the World strongest swordsman could defeat a dude with a sword who he lost interest in fighting after he was crippled?

As long as they fight with a sword then Mihawk wins simple as that, I didnt say that it would be an easy fight no one beats a yonko without at the very least extreme diff but Mihawk wins.
Being the strongest Swordsman doesn't mean you are the strongest person. Just like being the best marksman doesn't mean that. Those are titles that show your prowess in one form of combat, but they don't encompass the entirety of battle. Just like how Zoro's swordsmanship doesn't mean he can just go beat every boss the crew has fought. I'm saying overall shanks is stronger, so in a fight, he'd win. And if he was losing the battle with the sword, he would fight full out and win. You realize he doesn't have to only do one thing to make one character feel better about his chances, right?

Lexusflame

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
You admitted yourself that Mihawk is the better swordsman but him wining against shanks is out of the question to you?
Now you are contradicting yourself...

Realistically speaking the only thing that shanks has going for him is his yonko title, hype and almost no feats, so you are refusing to even consider that Mihawk the World strongest swordsman could defeat a dude with a sword who he lost interest in fighting after he was crippled?

As long as they fight with a sword then Mihawk wins simple as that, I didnt say that it would be an easy fight no one beats a yonko without at the very least extreme diff but Mihawk wins.
Your saying Shanks only has hype... but the same goes for Mihawk.

Mihawks fighting in Marineford consisted of: getting blocked by Jozu, defeating fodder, countering Luffy and tying with Vista

Even those that say he held back by Vista were debunked with the data books revealed Vista was the real deal and able to compete with Mihawk despite being the WSS.

So Mihawk himself has nothing that puts him above Shanks.

Whereas Shanks very casually blocked a blood lusted Akainu's magma fist (the DF with the most powerful offensive ability I. The manga- confirmed by Oda)

So between the 2? Shanks has a much better feat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Your saying Shanks only has hype... but the same goes for Mihawk.

Mihawks fighting in Marineford consisted of: getting blocked by Jozu, defeating fodder, countering Luffy and tying with Vista

Even those that say he held back by Vista were debunked with the data books revealed Vista was the real deal and able to compete with Mihawk despite being the WSS.

So Mihawk himself has nothing that puts him above Shanks.

Whereas Shanks very casually blocked a blood lusted Akainu's magma fist (the DF with the most powerful offensive ability I. The manga- confirmed by Oda)

So between the 2? Shanks has a much better feat
The 2 are closer to being equal than 1 being better than the other