#1 RankerMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
- Aug 6, 2014
- Reaction score
MangaHelpers Art Contest Week 31-32~ Flower Photography!
Hi, minna-san! We're down to the last regular contest for the year and this time it's Flower Photography. Flowers are stunningly beautiful and we happen to have so many amazing types around. The task is simple, capture this beauty and share it with us!
What do I need to know before submission?
- All members are welcome to join the contest. There is no minimum post or user status you need to have to participate.
- Entries for the contest must be posted in this thread.
- Each participant can only submit one entry and it should be a new piece. So don’t try to be smart and enter a piece used in past contests.
- Use MangaHelpers’ Image Gallery to upload your entries. Any problem with uploading, let us know.
- Submissions not following the weeks theme will result in disqualification. If you have any question about the contest, you can ask it here.
- Color corrections and native camera filters can be used, but no excessive manipulation in Photoshop and similar softwares.
- No excessive, suggestive, spoiler, or porn-related imagery in the contest.
- No plagiarizing is allowed.
- Submission is open until November 20th, at 11:00PM (GMT)
How do I upload and submit my entry?
- Go HERE.
- Click the 'Add media' button at the top of the screen and click upload image.
- After upload is completed, you'll be redirected to your uploaded image.
- At the right hand side of the gallery page,you'll see the 'Share This Media' menu.
- Copy the BB codes listed there and post that code in this thread using the proper post format.
"Theme Name" - "Work Title" by "Artist Name" (Large size thumbnail - upload image to image gallery.) "Comments" "Credits"
|Stock / Credits: from Planetrenders.net|
- Voting will proceed after submission period is over, that is November 20th, 2016 at 11:00PM (GMT).
- Announcement of winners and next contest and new theme will be done as soon as possible after the voting period is over.
Good luck, everyone!