We will show them all | Page 40 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

We will show them all

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
Yeah that was my first thought too lol. But hey, it's supposed to be coming this summer, so it's really just a few months away : D (sorta not sure if they can keep it, but gonna believe for now)

Had to laugh at him taking a jab at his drawings too xD He certainly improved, but I won't deny that I wouldn't mind a "remake" like with Umineko :XD A colleague of mine actually didn't like that short news, bc he thinks that means it won't be anything like Umineko (like the huuuge mystery that left so much to your conclusions and imagination), but tbh I'm sorta glad he's trying something new.

Have you made any news pics you feel like sharing? :blush
And ofc I will continue to share everything I think is worth your attention :3
Yeah, I am honestly looking forward to the summer, not only because of that, but also because then I can have some rest too. XD

I mean, he has a very .. very unique style lol and to be honest, I am quite curious how he even started to draw like that. Oh yeah, I wouldn't remind it either to have a remake LOL. You've a colleague that also likes WTC? Seriously, can I also have people that likes it too?! I am already glad I convinced a friend to read the WTC series lol. But hmm... I get your colleagua but he should know that with Ryukushi you never know. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he made this battle royal as a mystery battle or something like that lmao. Honestly, I am prepared for everything as long as I will enjoy it (Bern and Lambda you better appear in it!!)

Not yet, I still haven't even the time to finish my draft that I made in February. >.< The only thing that I have finished so far are things that I have on my twitter, which is pretty much the same stuffs, and which I also gonna change a slight few things in it as well lol. Tbh I am already glad if I can finish two drawings in the year. xD

Btw who's the person in your avatar?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

By the way, very random comment but by any chance.. do you watch Bungou Stray Dogs? Fanarts are getting overloaded on Twitter and I then realize that the new season will air in a few days lol.

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yeah, I am honestly looking forward to the summer, not only because of that, but also because then I can have some rest too. XD

I mean, he has a very .. very unique style lol and to be honest, I am quite curious how he even started to draw like that. Oh yeah, I wouldn't remind it either to have a remake LOL. You've a colleague that also likes WTC? Seriously, can I also have people that likes it too?! I am already glad I convinced a friend to read the WTC series lol. But hmm... I get your colleagua but he should know that with Ryukushi you never know. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he made this battle royal as a mystery battle or something like that lmao. Honestly, I am prepared for everything as long as I will enjoy it (Bern and Lambda you better appear in it!!)

Not yet, I still haven't even the time to finish my draft that I made in February. >.< The only thing that I have finished so far are things that I have on my twitter, which is pretty much the same stuffs, and which I also gonna change a slight few things in it as well lol. Tbh I am already glad if I can finish two drawings in the year. xD

Btw who's the person in your avatar?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

By the way, very random comment but by any chance.. do you watch Bungou Stray Dogs? Fanarts are getting overloaded on Twitter and I then realize that the new season will air in a few days lol.
Rest is great, and you sound so busy all the time lol, so I can imagine you're looking forward to that a lot

I dunno, I guess some people just aren't good at drawing... :XD How he draws fists is legendary though, no doubt.
Not like I know all that many Umineko fans personally either, but I'm lucky to know a few at least, like you :p My colleague feels kinda different about some parts though, like for example he didn't like that the manga gave so many concrete answers, he preferred the "make your own guess" conclusion.
But I agree that Ryukishi can surely come up with another really weird but fascinating idea haha XD

Ganbatte Magi, I'm sure you will be able to draw them again in due time :3 The guy in my ava's awakened Mob, really liked the drawing :blush

And nope, not watching Bungoi Stray Dogs. Saw like an episode or two, then decided to drop it bc I felt bored...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Here's all the news from the Ryukishi panel:

@Purity of Magi A simultaneous english release, woah! :zomg Lots of pretty fun info too, "those" characters from Higu and Umi will appear! And jumping straight to World War 4 :XD

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Rest is great, and you sound so busy all the time lol, so I can imagine you're looking forward to that a lot

I dunno, I guess some people just aren't good at drawing... :XD How he draws fists is legendary though, no doubt.
Not like I know all that many Umineko fans personally either, but I'm lucky to know a few at least, like you :p My colleague feels kinda different about some parts though, like for example he didn't like that the manga gave so many concrete answers, he preferred the "make your own guess" conclusion.
But I agree that Ryukishi can surely come up with another really weird but fascinating idea haha XD

Ganbatte Magi, I'm sure you will be able to draw them again in due time :3 The guy in my ava's awakened Mob, really liked the drawing :blush

And nope, not watching Bungoi Stray Dogs. Saw like an episode or two, then decided to drop it bc I felt bored...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Here's all the news from the Ryukishi panel:

@Purity of Magi A simultaneous english release, woah! :zomg Lots of pretty fun info too, "those" characters from Higu and Umi will appear! And jumping straight to World War 4 :XD
Saw this news on Facebook,I am really hyped.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nii

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I have to post it here because of the shitty 420 characters limit for profile posts.

So, listen.

Listen carefully, woman.

Purity of Magi said:

I seriously can't explain why anyone would think that I am a pervert, because fact is I am not. That is literally a defamation of my humble person.

Ohhh... and by the way:

syx is more of a booty guy

So get your fucking facts straight instead of drawing such out of character comics about me.

I have nothing else to say about that dirty comic.

Nothing but this:

That's how syx does it!

This was syx.

Last edited:

GB

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
what up artist-sama

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
  • Epic? Check.
  • Great? Check.
  • Creative? Check.
  • Genius? Check.
  • Perfection? Check.
  • Swag? Check.
  • Boss? Check.
  • Fun? Check.

That's Gilgamesh and Enkidu for you.

Just look at him.

Handsome, charming, and caring for his kingdom. A true beauty king right there. More content of him is always welcome! <3

Dunno why, but I instantly felt like sharing this with you =)
WTF IS THIS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD?

What did I just listen? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Okay that got some laugh from me, mostly due to the fact that this sounds like someone is high and felt like going crack modus. XD

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
WTF IS THIS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD?

What did I just listen? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Okay that got some laugh from me, mostly due to the fact that this sounds like someone is high and felt like going crack modus. XD
lol yeah, that's its whole charm :lmao

So I'm curious Magi, what are the latest things you've read, watched and played?

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
leaving these here

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Last edited: