Wanted: Artist - Talented Manga Artist Wanted!!! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Wanted: Artist Talented Manga Artist Wanted!!!

AustinSolo

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello, I am a beginner manga writer and have a good story that needs to be put to paper. For this project, I require an artist who has experience in drawing manga and is willing to work with me to make this dream come true. If this project is successful, any profits will be split (amount is debatable) between me, you, and the improvement of the technologies to produce future projects. If you are interested, please reply to this post and send an email to austinsolo@earthlink.net with examples of your talent and any other preferred contact information. Any help is welcome.

hunterzero785

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
American Samoa
wish I was professional, lolz. Imy just aneed amateur tho. what is the story about if I may ask?

AustinSolo

Reaction score
Country
United States
wish I was professional, lolz. Imy just aneed amateur tho. what is the story about if I may ask?
If you can draw better than me your good. anyway the story is about a young man named Magen who was abandoned on the streets of Saga city in Japan during WW3 when korean armies attack southern Japan. Saga has erected a wall on the western border and separates the slums of Saga and the war torn Wasteland. Magen has survived by accidentally inventing programmable matter called "String". he uses this to complete missions as a mercenary for different people. the first volume would introduce him and give him a companion, a super soldier from an american company that was brought to japan. he steals her from a distribution center, before her cyber enhanced brain is programed to fight in the war, that he is tasked to infiltrate and steal info. the rest of the stories is about how Magen grows to be more mature and his companion grows to be more human as they complete assignments.

If you are interested and want more detail let me know.

i_kuuun5

Reaction score
Country
Canada
If you can draw better than me your good. anyway the story is about a young man named Magen who was abandoned on the streets of Saga city in Japan during WW3 when korean armies attack southern Japan. Saga has erected a wall on the western border and separates the slums of Saga and the war torn Wasteland. Magen has survived by accidentally inventing programmable matter called "String". he uses this to complete missions as a mercenary for different people. the first volume would introduce him and give him a companion, a super soldier from an american company that was brought to japan. he steals her from a distribution center, before her cyber enhanced brain is programed to fight in the war, that he is tasked to infiltrate and steal info. the rest of the stories is about how Magen grows to be more mature and his companion grows to be more human as they complete assignments.

If you are interested and want more detail let me know.
I'm a good manga artist and I would love to draw for you. Just to let you know, I have no screen tone, and am a poor digital artist. If you would like, I could find a way to send you a portfolio of my artwork. As well, could I have some more background in the characters? Maybe I could do some sketches for you.

Last edited:

AustinSolo

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm a good manga artist and I would love to draw for you. Just to let you know, I have no screen tone, and am a poor digital artist. If you would like, I could find a way to send you a portfolio of my artwork. As well, could I have some more background in the characters? Maybe I could do some sketches for you.
Ah thank you for taking interest. I thought no one would find it interesting. My email is austinsolo@earthlink.net if you want to send me what you can do. i would love to work with someone on this project. I await a response.

Mangaman390

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Im not pro but im good, if you want i can send you some of my drawing and you decided for your self