Tartaros Arc: Erza's "Revenge"?

The Doctor

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Joker
In the early parts of the Tartaros arc, Kyouka had Erza locked in her dungeon and tortured her. Later she escaped and supposedly "turned the tables" on Kyouka, after saying that she was going to take revenge on her. Which, to my ears, means, "torturing Kyouka back." But she didn't. Why? For example, when Kyouka said "I don't know who Elfman is," why didn't Erza say, "I don't believe you," whip out her Lightning Empress spear, and zap her with a whopping amount of high voltage that would put Yakidorga's electric shocks to shame? Or better yet, gouged Kyouka's eyes out with a knife? Or chopped her limbs off? Or cut her stomach open and ripped out a few of her organs? Or stabbed her with so many of her swords, turning her into a human pincushion? Yes, Kyouka's a demon, but she's very human-like in appearance. And yes, I know Kyouka ends up getting tortured anyway, but not by Erza. Considering that Chapter 372 started with Erza saying that she was going to make Kyouka pay for what she did to her in Chapters 365 and 368, directly to her face, I might add, it seemed as if she really were going to torture Kyouka, which she should have. She had every right to. So why didn't she!?!? Thankfully, I wrote a little fan fiction in which she did.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10791036/1/What-Chapter-372-of-Fairy-Tail-should-have-been
http://mrshoneydew.deviantart.com/art/What-Chapter-372-of-Fairy-Tail-Should-Have-Been-524338116

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
@Kiki This thread might be for you. :teehee

Gladiolus

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
No way Mashima with Fairy Tail mentality (or the magazine) would have allowed that lol. It doesn't fits Erza's character either.

The Doctor

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I don't give a shit if it's not in Erza's character. She had no excuse whatsoever for not punishing Kyouka for what she did to her.

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
The excuse is Kyoka was too powerful lmao. Cuffs don't work on her and Erza just barely got the victory, needing Minerva to finish the job. How would she torture Kyoka? Makes no sense. Would also be a waste of time.