Two Cour Tate no Yuusha Nariagari

Wowzers

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
Canada
It didn't have the ED but it had the op ?
"RISE" is the op if you're talking about this while "your name" is the ending that have yet to appear in the anime but been released
Well, all I can say is,... huh?!?
Ah! They put the OP at the end.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Country
United States
Another show where my situation with it is going to be weird because I read a huge chunk of the WN a while ago. Nothing like going into a show while having a ton of spoiler knowledge, most of which probably isn't true. :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like, vague question for the LN readers...

Are the white tiger twins in the LN? And is the village building aspect there?

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Country
Tunisia
Another show where my situation with it is going to be weird because I read a huge chunk of the WN a while ago. Nothing like going into a show while having a ton of spoiler knowledge, most of which probably isn't true. :XD
I could advise you to read the LN as form Volume 4 it start to get really different form the WN
But let's be honest watching the episode was a pain for our hearts knowing that naofumi will soon get backstab by malty, at least for me watching the episode hurted.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like, vague question for the LN readers...

Are the white tiger twins in the LN? And is the village building aspect there?
yee they there in the LN don't worry

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Country
United States
I could advise you to read the LN as form Volume 4 it start to get really different form the WN
But let's be honest watching the episode was a pain for our hearts knowing that naofumi will soon get backstab by malty, at least for me watching the episode hurted.
I may do that.

The last few anime seasons have made me realize I shouldn't judge LN series by their WN's because Shield Hero and Slime both have very... What's the best way to put this? "Questionable", I guess I'll go with that, writing. I know people loved the LNs but I could never really get past my first impression. Now these anime come along and I'm just like. "Wow! Why isn't this terrible?!".

When, really, a WN is like a rough draft and I should expect the LN to be way better. :amuse

Last edited:

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Country
Tunisia
I may do that.

The last few anime seasons have made me realize I shouldn't judge LN series by their WN's because Shield Hero and Slime both have very... What's the best way to put this? "Questionable", I guess I'll go with that, writing. I know people loved the LNs but I could never really get past my first impression. Now these anime come along and I'm just like. "Wow! Why isn't this terrible?!".

When, really, a WN is like a rough draft and I should expect the LN to be way better. :amuse
Yea I can agree with that, saw some part of the WN cuz I was a curious baby that couldn't wait...the writing was bad in some ways.

Wowzers

MH Senpai
Country
Canada
I’ve only read the manga so far... I guess I’ll have to read the LN soon.... I wonder if I can hold off till after the anime... probably not. :XD

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Country
India
I saw the episode with op

Good

Oh read the manga too

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Country
United States
Yea I can agree with that, saw some part of the WN cuz I was a curious baby that couldn't wait...the writing was bad in some ways.
Terrible is a little harsh on my part. I just mean that there were some rough edges.

Like in the Shield Hero WN it was the kinda weird and gradually escalating Gary Stu-isms that show up later. Which cluminates in the form of the Queen doing really strange stuff in her efforts to appease him. Like I don't know if you got as far as the ultimate fate of the Princess. That was.. one of the stranger (and grosser) things I've ever read. Which is really saying something in my case.:p

That one goes to a dark place.

Sky

Master of Masters
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Country
Germany
The thing is that the WN version stops being canon as soon as the LN "rewrites" it.

First episode is okay. I liked the drastic change in personality but the reason for it is just retarded.

At least it triggered snowflakes on the internet.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Country
United States
At least it triggered snowflakes on the internet.
I feel like if there is one thing we can count on Japanese LN adaptations to do it's that.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Country
France
You don't trust women like that...

I found certain things a bit forced. I get that the three other Heroes are arrogant, but mistrusting him like that when they are all new there? Not surprising from that Motoyasu(He was so annoying I thought about punching my laptop) but the two others as well? Shield or not, he is still a hero, we have weapon racism now...

The Sword one is voiced by Matsuoka? Nice :XD.

Though I found some development a bit forced, I like where this is going, that was solid.

Still, I hope I'll see Motoyasu, Myne and some others suffer a lot during these two cour :evil.

Wowzers

MH Senpai
Country
Canada
Shield or not, he is still a hero, we have weapon racism now...
Never underestimate the human ability to create bias out of almost nothing.

I actually play Guild Wars 2 and ‘shield’ is an available weapon. Guess what? Hardly anybody uses it. Reality agrees with this bias. :XD

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Country
United States
Not sure if anybody really cares about this but...

It probably has to do with the odd misconception about Japan and shields. There is kind of a odd view of shields and samurai since they weren't used in the same ways there as in Europe. That is sometimes linked to bushido as if shields were some kind of symbol of cowardice and the samurai sword was their main weapon. Both completely untrue but it's a thing.

In reality Samurai primarily used bows and you can't use a bow and a shield together, especially on horseback. So, as a solution, they mounted the shields on the shoulders of their armor instead with those big wide shoulder plates. Which worked pretty well because bows in Japan were weaker than a European one so they could get away with it. And evolved primarily as users of two handed weapons as a result.

Handheld shields were something the lower class ground troops would use instead.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Country
France
Naofumi is leveling up with his Demi-Human Loli! Can his shield literally absorb anything? :hmm With a good attacker, he will definitely be able to do well in teams.

Wowzers

MH Senpai
Country
Canada
Raphtalia has led a sad life so far… its getting better though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)