Match - Tezuka+ Fuji vs Sanada+ Renji | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Match Tezuka+ Fuji vs Sanada+ Renji

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
_ Fuji is better than Renji.
- And Tezuka better than Sanada.
- Fuji and Sanada in the same level, except that Sanada has more Strength and Speed.
I agree that Tezuka and Fuji will win. Actually it will be dominance for me.

But the reasoning process of just comparing players individually should be improved.

Remember Volk/Tezuka losing to Double Pro in Doubles? Volk and Tezuka are by far better individual players than Bertie and Dankmar.

Doubles is a different animal. There could be synchro, howling, etc.

Having said that, I think even in doubles. Tezuka/Fuji skills will complement each other better imo.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sanada is better than Tezuka.
They are about equal skill-wise, but Sanada is just more fitted for a long term match, and his legs are going to give out after Tezuka's arm 100% of the time. He had been using Rai for a lot longer than Tezuka had been using phantom, and they got injured pretty much around the same time. Tezuka didn't win a single game after Sanada began stalling, so if they played again from the beginning, Sanada would win 4-5 games until Tezuka was too hurt to continue the match.

Renji vs Fuji?

Fuji evolves. A lot. Renji lost to Batman-Inui, but I think that he can handle Fuji. More importantly, in a doubles match, Fuji's evolution isn't as significant. He has actually lost doubles matches before without evolving at all.

So, Renji-Sanada for sure.

Now, Tezuka will just toy Sanada. Hahaha

Tezuka Powerup Unreal. Ultimate Zone + POP

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
I agree that Tezuka and Fuji will win. Actually it will be dominance for me.

But the reasoning process of just comparing players individually should be improved.

Remember Volk/Tezuka losing to Double Pro in Doubles? Volk and Tezuka are by far better individual players than Bertie and Dankmar.

Doubles is a different animal. There could be synchro, howling, etc.

Having said that, I think even in doubles. Tezuka/Fuji skills will complement each other better imo.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I disagree with Tezuka far being better than Bertie or Dankmar. Even though they weren't the real Byo or Camus but the way Berite easily shut down them was really impressive. And Dankmar is a 3 year HS pro who's probaly could beat Duke in a 1 on 1.

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I disagree with Tezuka far being better than Bertie or Dankmar. Even though they weren't the real Byo or Camus but the way Berite easily shut down them was really impressive. And Dankmar is a 3 year HS pro who's probaly could beat Duke in a 1 on 1.
I mean Volk Is Stronger than Bertie.

And Tezuka is Probably Stronger than Dankmar.

(I think Bertie>Dankmar even though Bertie is MS and Dankmar is HS)

Maybe, We just didn't saw enough of Dankmar's ability.

How can you say Dankmar will beat Duke though?

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
I mean Volk Is Stronger than Bertie.

And Tezuka is Probably Stronger than Dankmar.

(I think Bertie>Dankmar even though Bertie is MS and Dankmar is HS)

Maybe, We just didn't saw enough of Dankmar's ability.

How can you say Dankmar will beat Duke though?
I meant far stronger I do think Tezuka would beat Bertie but something like 7-6. I just got the feeling the doubles pair are stronger than Japan double pair in singles. So Bsmirck>Tane, Berite> Nioh and Dankmar> Duke.