Question - The “Looking For” Manga Thread | Page 73 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

coldzera

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I don't remeber the name of the manga, i just have readen the first chapter when it was released, it was abou a guy that used to be bullied, then he had the opportunity to enter a game that you can choose one person to arrest and make anything you want in a room, and this guy have choosen the girl that bullied him

Kokuryuu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
I don't remeber the name of the manga, i just have readen the first chapter when it was released, it was abou a guy that used to be bullied, then he had the opportunity to enter a game that you can choose one person to arrest and make anything you want in a room, and this guy have choosen the girl that bullied him
It could be "Prison Lab"?

smokingsaint2000

Reaction score
Country
United States
A friend of mine is looking for a manga with this description: " mildly in the future when vr sleep helmets were a thing this girl made a character in a game and with the use of a mysterious item fought her way to the top of the leaderboards, during an update in the game a jelous girl pushed the mc into a glitch and all of the sudden she can’t log out and the pcs are real and basically her game has become reality and the penalty of being pushed into the glitch put her back to lvl one ... she has to survive in this new game world where everyone wants to kick her butt cause they think she’s weak "

Please help me find this. She hasn't been able to read it since she went to basic training.

Thank you!!

NobyIto

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ok, there's not a whole lot to go on because I read this manga years ago and my library no longer has it.
Anyhoo, the main characters area a girl who lives in a Buddhist temple and a boy who is a Christian (vaguely Catholic). The art style is the type that was probably meant to appeal to younger readers but I loved the story.

Pajilaya_Shkila

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Hello guys, I could really use your help in learning the name of the manga this pic came from. I've got just the pic, nothing else. So if you could please tell me what manga it is related to)

MeowyMenoire

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
So those anyone know this oneshot a popular girl that is in love with boy next door/childhood friend and she thinks he feels the same that she waits till he confesses to her and it turns out he was in love with some other girl this a sad ending?

allo0_o

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The manga i read years ago just came to mind. a father suddenly developes super legs, becomes hunted, meets with other mutants, one assassin with a sniper ability out his fingers ( HAS LONG GREEN HAIR), i just cant for the life of me remember the name of the manga....thanks :(

juauja

Reaction score
Country
Germany
hello
i used to read a lot more mangas than now and i forgot about a particular one i liked..

it was about a girl who lived alone in a big house as her model mother was constantly away and five male models moved in with her to help her "get pretty" as she was always drawn as a chibi character and only in special moments was depicted as her normal self..
i cant remember the name of the manga, its so frustrating

i hope someone can help me, thanks:hearts:x3

Mangalover0906

Reaction score
Country
Hungary
This manga is a oneshot and has about 140 pages. It's about a girl who is slim at start, and the manga is about her weight gain from around 50 kilos to around 180 kilos. The manga shows her body sizes almost on all pages. I know, It's weird, but I really loved it. Please, if you know it, help mee.

Syphethia

Reaction score
Country
United States
I read a shoujo manga awhile ago and now I can't find it. The protagonist is kinda a shy girl that's very inexperienced with love. She ends up falling for this guy with light hair. I think she has light hair too. This guy tell her about his love problems. He likes her best friend who is also his step sister. Eventually though he does fall for the protagonist and they start dating. It's super cute.

HarrisonGavin

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
It was set in a really technological basic time where the focus was on how valuable these normal iron swords the (I think) relative of the main character was able to make using a basic heating forge. The main character was a teenage girl I think and they might have also been tribes of some kind, I also have an impression that they where split between up and down a certain mountain maybe? One plot point I remember was that some one had the impression that if they put a human in the heating forge that could use them to make a sword as they contain iron but was then shocked when it didn’t work. I also remember their was some sort of comedic part where a character trained to clench his ass for some combat purpose. It seems really specific to me but I just can’t find the manga without it’s actually name. This is a memory from years back now as well if that helps.

Georgicamorica

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Hi , i guess you can see my name as the poster who posted this..

I'm a boy who once read a beautiful isekai which i cannot remember.

It's a about a man (in his 20's or 30's don't remember well) who was buffed , like bodybuilding style , but worked in an office unrelated to his unparalleled health. And then he died , of an accident or something then he met 3 gods , which later on in the story he made sculptures of them to speak to them? he first lived in a forest for a couple of years? discovered new way of using slimes and such. What was that manga/manhwa/manhua's name?

Brokoli

Reaction score
Country
Slovenia
So I find these one on Comic Cat and the Name of it is fake....I’ve been spending hours and hours on internet trying to find this one... In Comic Cat in Forbiddens for Love...thankyou❤ I’d send a picture if I could it is supposed to be written by Mankai but I’m noteven sure about that

splunky_monkey

Reaction score
Country
United States
When I was in high school four year ago one of my classes had books for us to read when we had nothing left to do so I picked up this manga with a weird name that I can't remember. All I can remember about the title is that I think it's somewhat similar to the .Hack manga but I think it has "//" in the title but I'm not sure. Anyway from what I remember about the manga there was a teenage boy with black hair who had dark supernatural powers, he was in some underground cult facility where he rescued a child. Another part of the story was of his younger sister who stayed at home, I think the protagonist was afraid that someone wanted her powers or something??? We also met this woman who found his sister and stayed at his apartment for him to come and they had a chat. Thats all i can remember but I really want to find out and read the manga in full and it's killing me. PLEASE ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT

Ivybb

Reaction score
Country
United States
Okay can anyone help me??? I read a beautiful manga so many years ago that I want to reread but can’t remember the title. :(
It was about a sad girl with really long black hair who’s parents had died in an accident and she had to move in with her estranged uncle who was an esteemed author because none of her other family wanted her (because she was so gloomy and hard to approach) and eventually in the manga she starts to warm up as a person and starts a garden and finds friends in college and eventually changes the way her uncle/author sees things as well. What was this called? Any ideas? Thank you!

Mouett

Reaction score
Country
France
I had read it about 10 years ago can't remember the name

basically it is a college student / lyceen who is victimized until the day when he provokes a thug by mistake so he prepares for combat by finding unfair tactics that is how it is during the entire first volume (not read the suite) guys want to break his mouth for a misunderstanding, he remains hidden at home in a sweat while waiting for D-day while looking for a tactic to save his buttocks

It is a very trash manga but rather funny I specify that there is no power

Bamn

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Do any of you know the title of the manga that i'm searching for?

The story is about a royal prince(?) with a talking pet who wanders the world that's taken over by robots, he meets up with a girl who acts like she's the princess but she's not.

I recall some vague bits like the prince has some kind of fairy tail bs ability that gathers the strength of recently dead people and the first adventure they were on was on a farm with a girl totally packed like a mummy who was decaying due to some illness presumably due to the tower of that area.

Much appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:

dinojc

Reaction score
Country
United States
Not sure if this goes here but:

I recently read a manga and like an idot forgot to save it. The main story was that the MC joined a guild but never advanced in the ranks. After 3 years he was kicked out and the story begins with a party he once knew leaving him for dead after they attack him so they can escape form a high level mosnter that looks like a gaint insect. He is taken into the beasts nest and there gains a power and begins killing all the babies of the monste. Finally he kills them all and then proceeds to kill the main monster itself. The story continues on his plot for revenge against aformentioned party members.

NoxEizen

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Hi , i guess you can see my name as the poster who posted this..

I'm a boy who once read a beautiful isekai which i cannot remember.

It's a about a man (in his 20's or 30's don't remember well) who was buffed , like bodybuilding style , but worked in an office unrelated to his unparalleled health. And then he died , of an accident or something then he met 3 gods , which later on in the story he made sculptures of them to speak to them? he first lived in a forest for a couple of years? discovered new way of using slimes and such. What was that manga/manhwa/manhua's name?
I know this! THIS is the Man who Loved by Gods or Kamitachi ni Hirowareka Otoko!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hello, everyone! I'm looking for a manhua that I forgotten bout the title-
This manga/manhwa has the style of chinese, ne. Chinese building, lore of underworld, like Yama

It is a story about a ruler of part of hell, who was refered as king (but is actually a girl, with brown short hair, like shoulder length) had to take over her father's throne as ruler of underworld/hell. But the thing is, she was deathly afraid of ghost and even her own subordinates. She always fainted at first when seeing them.

In the surface world, she befriended sun wukong (monkey king who stole something from her dad when she was very young, and now need her help to relieve the spirit of his comrade in exchange for that thing), she disguised herself as a student at chapter 3/4 in a school. She befriended the angel Gabriel, and captured lost souls with a glowing green chain. She also found a girl ghost who became her most loyal subordinate. The king also took part of going into supernatural team to explore a haunted house, and took down all of the spirits there with the loyal subordinate (I guess the subordinate dressed as nurse)

And uhh- she is rival with Lucifer and satan, Lucifer tried to harm her by killing her.

I found this manhwa in an app that was now taken down due to reason 😫😫😫 and only enjoyed like, 6 chapters of it-

Thank you very much, everyone!! Please do let me know if you stumble upon this manga/manhua!

Mona-manga

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hello guys! I'm new here and I'm looking for help finding a manga title that I read a while ago and I can't seem to remember the name of. It is a Shoujo-romance kind and it was a boy who enters a school where girls are quite dominant. It is so bad that if he doesn't demonstrate he is in a relationship they girls will violate him. He ends up striking up a deal with a shy girl from school and getting her tie no without its complications. I hope I'm making sense and that you guys can help me finding it again! Thanks in advance.