Info The “Looking For” Manhwa and Manhua Thread

Fulco

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
France
Hello y'all, I'm new here, and some time ago I started to read a manhwa, I remember the covrrmmer being red, and the story is about a world where some kind of decease affect people and give them some kind of power, they are being traced by the government, and I only remember that the main character is a male who's mutation is being immortal or he have a really strong healing factor, I also remember that one guy of his team has a mutation that transform him into an oni or something similar, and that he is chubby when his mutation wears off,.

If anyone know the name I would be happy to know it, thanks in advance

Bon-chan

Reaction score
Country
Latvia
Hello!

Looking for a Manhwa that I can't seem to find anymore. The story:
A couple of loser students/college/school kids can't get any girls. The MC has a best friend that is a girl. He has had a crush on her forever, but she just friendzones him. MC sees her being f by other dudes.
MC meets another woman in a cafe/bar. He learns from her some special moves - to touch women in a certain way and get them horny/orgasmic. Now MC is getting all the girls. There is also a Homeless guy, that originally has this power and is pulling all the girls with his moves also.

Please, help me find this manhwa.

iwachanstonedarms

Reaction score
Country
Lebanon
hii!! a few weeks ago i found on tiktok a webtoon about a maid who falls in love with the "princess" she works for who turns out to be a guy/prince. the prince had long white hair but i cant remember anthg other than that can anyone help?

denenen

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
hello i'm new to this site, but i'm looking for the manhua i read in the past here's some details i remembered:

- they own a tea shop
- they jump to different eras to change the past of their cursed customer
- the payment is tears of the customer
-when they leave the shop, they forget why they're their

if u know the title i will be very grateful to you THAAANKS :>

KDDV

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
So I remembered a martial art, isekai, comedy manhua last year, from a now deleted website. The name of the manhua in the website was " Sent to my novel by King Yama.", but it was a fake name because I'm guessing they didn't want to be sued.
The plot is basically about a novelist who lost hope in his popular novel and basically gave his fans a really bad ending by exploding the planet in the novel. It turned out that King Yama was one of his fans, and is now angry with what he did. So Yama sends his minions to take the mc's soul and transported him to his own novel with the demand of giving it an ending Yama's satisfied with. He than possesses a dead extra character's body. The body's owner was a loser who got killed or is hated by his junior/senior sister( Sorry, my memory is kind of jumbled up). But since he is the creator of the world, he basically know all the events and locations of items in the world. Because of his interference with the story, it is then found out that the MC in the novel he created was actually an fucked up egotistical guy, who turned into a stronger villain than the original.
That's basically all I remember. It would be nice if you guys could suggest any manhua that has similarities or if you know the actual manhua.

Warhawx

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hello,
I can’t remember the Manhua hope u guys can help me

the Mc: male i think reborn,
plays in modern days
The MC gets a job as a bodyguard for a Blond Lady think surname was song or sun idk found the job on a website where every one bet that the girl he is protecting would get killed and the author switched the Cultivation level name from Wun Zhun to Wun Zun or so.

hope someone can help me andsorry for my bad eng

forexx06Tr

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
(I wrote everything down i rmemeber i guess its just 4 or 5 chapters and its can be a spoiler.)(and sorry about my bad english)
"Mc has hearth ill and he gots bully in school gonna almost die after that his mom thoughts "I must give him my hearth" .after phone rings and doctors says "We found a hearth and we gonna start surgery". At morning he awakes he founds his body is weaker and faster than his old body .His new heart (i guess) an OP martial art master's He uses his body for running for many hours."

Kary

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Hi! I hope someone can help me. I read this manhwa a while back and I can't find it anymore. I remember that the male lead was dark haired and hated the female lead because he saw her as a weakness to her father who was his teacher or something like that. So he plans to kill her to free his teacher of that weakness but ends up sleeping beside her because he was tired or something XD I remember he also ended up hiding in her closet so her maids wouldn't find him. Please help!!