Info - The “Looking For” Manhwa and Manhua Thread | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info The “Looking For” Manhwa and Manhua Thread

Fulco

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
France
Hello y'all, I'm new here, and some time ago I started to read a manhwa, I remember the covrrmmer being red, and the story is about a world where some kind of decease affect people and give them some kind of power, they are being traced by the government, and I only remember that the main character is a male who's mutation is being immortal or he have a really strong healing factor, I also remember that one guy of his team has a mutation that transform him into an oni or something similar, and that he is chubby when his mutation wears off,.

If anyone know the name I would be happy to know it, thanks in advance

Bon-chan

Reaction score
Country
Latvia
Hello!

Looking for a Manhwa that I can't seem to find anymore. The story:
A couple of loser students/college/school kids can't get any girls. The MC has a best friend that is a girl. He has had a crush on her forever, but she just friendzones him. MC sees her being f by other dudes.
MC meets another woman in a cafe/bar. He learns from her some special moves - to touch women in a certain way and get them horny/orgasmic. Now MC is getting all the girls. There is also a Homeless guy, that originally has this power and is pulling all the girls with his moves also.

Please, help me find this manhwa.

iwachanstonedarms

Reaction score
Country
Lebanon
hii!! a few weeks ago i found on tiktok a webtoon about a maid who falls in love with the "princess" she works for who turns out to be a guy/prince. the prince had long white hair but i cant remember anthg other than that can anyone help?

denenen

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
hello i'm new to this site, but i'm looking for the manhua i read in the past here's some details i remembered:

- they own a tea shop
- they jump to different eras to change the past of their cursed customer
- the payment is tears of the customer
-when they leave the shop, they forget why they're their

if u know the title i will be very grateful to you THAAANKS :>

KDDV

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
So I remembered a martial art, isekai, comedy manhua last year, from a now deleted website. The name of the manhua in the website was " Sent to my novel by King Yama.", but it was a fake name because I'm guessing they didn't want to be sued.
The plot is basically about a novelist who lost hope in his popular novel and basically gave his fans a really bad ending by exploding the planet in the novel. It turned out that King Yama was one of his fans, and is now angry with what he did. So Yama sends his minions to take the mc's soul and transported him to his own novel with the demand of giving it an ending Yama's satisfied with. He than possesses a dead extra character's body. The body's owner was a loser who got killed or is hated by his junior/senior sister( Sorry, my memory is kind of jumbled up). But since he is the creator of the world, he basically know all the events and locations of items in the world. Because of his interference with the story, it is then found out that the MC in the novel he created was actually an fucked up egotistical guy, who turned into a stronger villain than the original.
That's basically all I remember. It would be nice if you guys could suggest any manhua that has similarities or if you know the actual manhua.

Warhawx

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hello,
I can’t remember the Manhua hope u guys can help me

the Mc: male i think reborn,
plays in modern days
The MC gets a job as a bodyguard for a Blond Lady think surname was song or sun idk found the job on a website where every one bet that the girl he is protecting would get killed and the author switched the Cultivation level name from Wun Zhun to Wun Zun or so.

hope someone can help me andsorry for my bad eng

forexx06Tr

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
(I wrote everything down i rmemeber i guess its just 4 or 5 chapters and its can be a spoiler.)(and sorry about my bad english)
"Mc has hearth ill and he gots bully in school gonna almost die after that his mom thoughts "I must give him my hearth" .after phone rings and doctors says "We found a hearth and we gonna start surgery". At morning he awakes he founds his body is weaker and faster than his old body .His new heart (i guess) an OP martial art master's He uses his body for running for many hours."

Kary

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Hi! I hope someone can help me. I read this manhwa a while back and I can't find it anymore. I remember that the male lead was dark haired and hated the female lead because he saw her as a weakness to her father who was his teacher or something like that. So he plans to kill her to free his teacher of that weakness but ends up sleeping beside her because he was tired or something XD I remember he also ended up hiding in her closet so her maids wouldn't find him. Please help!!

Chaka

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Hello anyone can help me find this.. i forgot if this is manhua or webtoon.

So here is it he is looking for a job something like that..

"The main char this is human teacher male he is a coward just seeing monster even deep inside of him is a monster hiding.. he got enroll there as a teacher in monster school coz of the principal"

"A human teacher teach monster student.
Only the principal know he is a human.
The principal had a black cat pet.
The black cat pet protect human teacher
Principal give him a perfume so he can hide his human sent
There a girl fox student love shinny things..
The fox girl saw the shinny perfume in the human teacher and snatch it from him. It broke in the field the human teacher pick the shatter perfume. He got hurt some blood fall in the ground the foxy girl smell it.

They even go to the fildtrip on how they tame or catch ghost
And all monster student they been trapped in house".

Coz human teacher there a monster inside of him..

That all i remember i forgot the title..the cover be like orange the human teacher holding a cat or principal hold the black cat its like a webtoon

thanksbro

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey all!

I am sure basically everyone here has read far more manga, manhwa, and comics than myself, so thank you for taking your time to read my request! Going through random manga and wasting time on ones that I realize I do not like after 1-2 hours is frustrating. I wanted to be specific so I added some details and context.

I am looking for a manhwa (or even manga) that is similar to Solo Leveling. My main criteria are:
-lots of action and fighting.
-fast pacing- no building chapters without action or intense plot development
-hero leveling up constantly
-world-building
-intelligent protagonist
-video game setup with stats, leveling up, abilities and RPG-type features
-comedy - a bonus, but not required

My favorite manhwah/manga of all time is Solo Leveling, which I could not put down for a few days until I blitzed through 150+ chapters in 3 days. I found a very similar manhwa called Second Ranker that I liked 75% as much (which is a lot, haha) and got through that very quickly also. Anything similar to Solo and Ranker would be great though.

To provide some context, I have read other action-oriented manga like berserk and attack on titan but, while I enjoyed them and the writing was solid, I find even these to be relatively slow compared to Solo Leveling and Second Ranker.

I quit computer games a few months ago and I think the RPG-type leveling manhwa is helping me wean off of that addiction.

Tried already:
  • Tower of God and may continue, but it I am finding it slow.
  • Tong is too one-dimensional but it is next on my docket.
  • Beginning at the End - finding it pretty good, but not as good as Solo Leveling or Second Ranker (no RPG element- I love seeing that rectangular box announcing new things!) I am maybe 20 chapters into Beginning and, at this rate, I will be done in a few days and no later than 2 weeks.

If you have any recommendations, they would really be appreciated. Thank you for sharing your knowledge so I can get my faux videogame fix. It may help if you rank your recommendations based on how similar they are to Solo Leveling and Second Ranker and/or the criteria listed above, that would be great.

Thanks again, guys. I really appreciate it.

Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hmm, so you're looking for something fast paced and action heavy with the LitRPG framework.

Have you tried Hardcore Leveling Warrior? I'm not sure if the pacing would be fast enough for you but I feel like that is the best fit I know in terms of active series.

Lot of LNs and webnovels that meet that criteria though I don't know if that's something your interested in exploring but there are endless numbers of those. Many of them quite good. Solo Leveling was one of those originally I believe.

Apheliops

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
There was an adult manhwa about the man whose wife died and living with his little girl.Then he met a woman who was performing in a children's television show, please tell if anyone knows.

Rycbar59

Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Looking For a Manhwa
I read it a while ago I just csnt remember the name. But the main characters are a lawyer who's firm needs money and a hanbok store owner /fashion designer who also needs money. They are exes who broke up mainly becuase of a misunderstanding that she was cheating with her friend. Her grandmother left them money but they could only get it if they were still married and loving together so they started living together fell back in love had kids got back married etc. There was some drama with her uncle and a girl who was in love with the guy but everything worked out. The end that's basically it. I remember it really well just not the name.

Any help is appreciated thanks.

gelZZzzz

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Hello. can someone help me look for a manhua or manhwa im not sure which is it. I forgot the title but i clearly remember the story line. i been looking it up in the internet but i cannot find it again. i already read a lot of diff manga/ manhua/ manhwa/ novel/ books and to know which is which i always make a list by categories but since its been decade when i started right now i already change gadgets 3x (where i keep the lists) and now i cannot find it) waaah please help me i been dying to continue reading it please
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hello. can someone help me look for a manhua or manhwa im not sure which is it. I forgot the title but i clearly remember the story line. i been looking it up in the internet but i cannot find it again. i already read a lot of diff manga/ manhua/ manhwa/ novel/ books and to know which is which i always make a list by categories but since its been decade when i started right now i already change gadgets 3x (where i keep the lists) and now i cannot find it) waaah please help me i been dying to continue reading it please
first it is colored, so either manhua or manhwa. second the FL is a commoner lady who pretend to be a dukes daughter to marry the prince. but in the backstory it says that the FL was just being used by the bad duke and its right hand lady to substitute for the real (still alive but hiding dukes daughter). eventually the FL got prisoned and died. Now the plot is the FL gets back to the past (all her past memories still intact),she goes back in time where the bad right hand lady of the dukes was just getting her and her family to agree for her to live and pretend to be the dukes daughter. The bad lady telling them that the dukes misses his dead daughter (which of course a lie)
The FL knows that this is not true and also plotting her plan/revenge to the bad girl and duke. Also this time the bad girl didnt get her parents to be hostqge this time since she prepared an escape plan in advance.
Also she is trying to looks like an innocent girl to the bad lady. And that she got herself her own knight. And thats all the chapters i read so far. I hope i can find it again. please

Kazzonv

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey all. I'm new here, and I am hoping that you can help me. I am looking for either a manhua or manhwa, dying exactly know which it is.

The main character is an orphan who finds himself lost in the woods, and stumbles across the home of a famous mage, gets taken in by the mage as an apprentice. Then his master gets killed by an assassin, who spares the main character's life and forces him to be become his own apprentice.

I think the name is something like :
assassin's apprentice refuses to kill

Or something to do with the apprentice being a pacifist assassin.

I started reading this story about 3 years ago, but can't find it anymore after the source I was using stopped carrying it. The art looked more like a rough draft than a finished product but was full color.

Any ideas as to what it might be, or where I might find it would be awesome.

Toastflake

Reaction score
Country
Germany
hey, a friend on fb got a bit 'mad' bc her old(-er) comic app transformed into a novel app all of the sudden. the old name was comic world from infinite stories. and she cant remember that one comics name unfortunately. but here is the description she got. i think i saw this one b4 but never started reading it but if some of you are still active in this forum i hope that someone got an idea what this comics name is

the cover was with a man and girl (not surprising) and i believe the guy had a black cat ears headband and the girl held him on a leash.
the bits and pieces of the stories i can remember still are, that the girl got drugged by some ppl (not her sister or something if you must know). the wine was spike i believe. then the one ml guy brought her home but she started to act weird bc of these drugs and always said stuff like 'hot' 'cold'. but the thing i can still remember was that the ml dressed up as a teddy bear with balloons in a fair. and she didnt know it was him at the beginning.

NanoFace

Reaction score
Country
Qatar
Honestly I don't know if it's a manhwa or manhua but I remember I read it a very long time ago it was drama and romance and it was very serious , I remember the art was very similar to "sweet bite marks" . the story takes place on a modern world and the art was dark and the protagonist had a pink hair and she was forced to go to a party by her best friend (btw this isn't something like the basic manhua story where she gets drunk and sleeps with the ceo stuff like that) anyways she accidentally spilled her drink at the most dangerous and cruel man alive which her best friend warned her of he had dark hair then stuff happens he tells her to strip naked in front of everyone and she said I'll call the police and the police came but they couldn't do anything so she strips naked and people were laughing at her. And i Dont know what happened after that. I remember they added it on webtoon a while back but I don't think its still there, If anyone recognized the story please please tell me just tell me anything you remember

Seven's 606

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Hi I’m looking for a specific manhua/manhwa. It is a historical western (villainess style) webtoon. It follows the story of this girl who has pink hair, her father and other head of major families in her country were put in jail and all their children were left behind as her country was taken over. She is about to inherit her fathers title but she must find a husband. As such she goes to a guild (is called something along the line of “nine guild”. Something like that)which is secretly run by the “killer“ Khalid who is the duke of the country her country lost to. She asks for marriage candidate from him and pays 3 gold for each information he provides (at this point he is wearing a blonde wig).

Many days after the meeting he presents 4 marriage candidates which she pays 3 gold for each. She picks up the 4th candidate and immediately falls in love as she exclaims how ”hot” he is. It turns out that it the duke Khalid she choose who is the one she thinks is hot but because she doesn’t understand the empire language she doesn’t realise it is the Killer Khalid. (I think his name is Khalid). After they become engaged she moved to his mansion. Not long after the go to a ball and then it is realised that she is engage to the Killer Khalid. Then he announces that he has become the Grand Duke. Later she has doubts about marrying him, later she found out he trapped her into legally becoming his wife and legally she cannot divorce him. Gradually she starts to fall in love with him, etc,.......

The FL is a pink hair (she might have different coloured hair I can‘t really remember But I’m pretty sure it is pink) daughter of an Earl or Marquess. She is very pretty and small. She has beautiful eyes (don’t know the colour). Her hair is straight I’m pretty sure.
The ML is the notorious Killer Khalid ( I think his last name starts with a D, It’s like dio....... something) he is famous for Being really scary. He has short black hair,very muscular and as scars. He also has a small beauty mark. He might have red eyes.

If you know the name pls tell me, even if the name isn’t in English. If you know anything similar pls tell me , other names and similar titles could help me slim
down the options

@Jammin pls help
Its title is "This is an obvious fraudulent marriage"

[Supreme_Reader_of-Rot]

Reaction score
Country
England
Are you looking for a new manhwa to read? Are you looking for some recommendations about a specific type of manhwa genre? You forgot the name of a series, or the name of a character, or the page in which a certain event of a manhwa took place? Or are you wondering where you can find/buy a certain manhwa? If your answer to any of the previous questions is yes, then this is the place for you!

This a thread for any and every “looking for” topic that is manhwa-related, so please feel free to post all of your queries in here. :)
I'm looking for a manhwa/manga/manhua that I saw a brief glimpse on Youtube, sadly I forgot the title of the vid. Anyways, the MC(?) was pregnant, so he told the father of the child, the father didn't accept it, and demanded the MC to either get an abortion, or move out. The video ended with MC walking alone on the road at night.

May I also ask MPREG novels like this where either MC runs away or ML(father of the child) doesnt know or rejects the existence of their baby