The birthplace of a NEET | Page 52 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The birthplace of a NEET

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Hiya phio o/
Hiya! Sorry for the late reply. >;< How are you doing?

:comfort

How bad is it? Is it the patients or staff? Or the stress?

My brother had to quit working at the hospital because it wasn't good for his health.
Both, I guess. Mostly the other staffs and government officials who were not very responsive to situations. At least it's now finished! :D

On another note, lady, your profile pictures are kinda spoiler for a middle player like me lmao. :P

@phio_chan Nice to see you back. :^_^

Yeah, medicine can be a bit taxing, perhaps drinking warm milk may help when you have trouble sleeping. :wonder
phio-chan is back? :zomg
I was back to go again. :8C Lol but now that internship is over, I'm an official NEET! Hello to you all!

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
:blush

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome back ware ware no phio!
:confetti

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
What's a NEET @phio_chan?

And hi, hope you're doing well.
Not in employment, education, or training. The ultimate form of otaku! :lmao

Hi, Bob! Been a while, how are you? I'm enjoying this period of having nothing to do. Mostly getting ready for job hunting.

Welcome back ware ware no phio!
:confetti
Chwarlie-sensei! It's been a whileeeeee :onoz How are you?

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Hi, Bob! Been a while, how are you? I'm enjoying this period of having nothing to do. Mostly getting ready for job hunting.
Ah right, when did you finish your training? Last time we spoke you were doing something :hmm

Hi :wowsoBOB It has been a while, yes. We've both forgotten about the other but it's fine, you're here now. I'm good, just enjoying my day off from work and chilling.

Now that you have some time off, are you reading/watching anything interesting?

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Ah right, when did you finish your training? Last time we spoke you were doing something :hmm

Hi :wowsoBOB It has been a while, yes. We've both forgotten about the other but it's fine, you're here now. I'm good, just enjoying my day off from work and chilling.

Now that you have some time off, are you reading/watching anything interesting?
Earlier this month. In my term it was an internship for a year, practicing our skills after we graduated. I couldn't remember any other training before that. :XD

It's sad but understandable with how busy we get everyday. Now that I've settled down mostly, I'm revisiting old things to see how much I've lost while I was too busy with myself. :mono Good to know, I hope work is not too stressful.

Anime and manga wise, not really. I've stopped watching anime for months now, and I'm only up to date with a few manga I have on my phone. There was a phase when I was more crazy about dramas, but now I'm also bored with them. Maybe I'll try to finish some titles in my list so I can catch up with the new ones. Is there really anything interesting nowadays? :3c
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Master Skayy :zomg All good?

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Master... Me gusta. :sky2

Can't complain. Nice job, tons of otaku stuff... That's the life.

A neet eh? Teach me sensei.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Welcome back :zomg How are you doing?
Fine. It's nice to be a NEET after years of neverending school and work. :teehee You?
Master... Me gusta. :sky2

Can't complain. Nice job, tons of otaku stuff... That's the life.

A neet eh? Teach me sensei.
If only you can get a otaku-related job. :teehee

That's easy. Start by waking up to turn off your alarm and sleep again. :cookiehand

Philia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Hello miss retired Gmod/Madame Doctor with a nick similar to mine :hi

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
If only you can get a otaku-related job. :teehee

That's easy. Start by waking up to turn off your alarm and sleep again. :cookiehand
Working in Japan... That would be the dream... All those moe girls... Hah...

I doubt my bank account would be okay with that. :notsure

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Fine. It's nice to be a NEET after years of neverending school and work. :teehee You?
NEET is life, NEET is love lol JK (I find it kinda funny we speak English to each other while we are.... :teehee) "Sick but happy" would be the most fitting to represent my condition atm :nod I am sick but I ignore it just for sake of doing other fun things :zomg

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Chwarlie-sensei! It's been a whileeeeee :onoz How are you?
Doing better was sick for some days.
Are you staying this time?
How ya been?

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Hello miss retired Gmod/Madame Doctor with a nick similar to mine :hi
A good day to you, Miss Philia! Indeed I am often called 'Phi', so that makes us twins! Where have you been, twin?

Working in Japan... That would be the dream... All those moe girls... Hah...

I doubt my bank account would be okay with that. :notsure
All those sushi... All those ramen... What I wouldn't give to live in Japan.. :m3j

Should we combine our bank accounts?

NEET is life, NEET is love lol JK (I find it kinda funny we speak English to each other while we are.... :teehee) "Sick but happy" would be the most fitting to represent my condition atm :nod I am sick but I ignore it just for sake of doing other fun things :zomg
Your sentence is so ambiguous. :notamused But I'm using English daily that it feels normal to talk to everyone in English... even fellow Indonesians. It's more fun that way.

Aw, sick? So many sick people around me. Just eat a lot, sleep a lot, and you'll be fine. :p What fun things? :hurr

Doing better was sick for some days.
Are you staying this time?
How ya been?
See, so many sick people lately. :( Glad you're getting better, though.

LOL I do hope I'm staying this time. I'll do my best. I'm doing good, just too bored to do anything even though I still have some things to do. XD

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Earlier this month. In my term it was an internship for a year, practicing our skills after we graduated. I couldn't remember any other training before that. :XD

It's sad but understandable with how busy we get everyday. Now that I've settled down mostly, I'm revisiting old things to see how much I've lost while I was too busy with myself. :mono Good to know, I hope work is not too stressful.

Anime and manga wise, not really. I've stopped watching anime for months now, and I'm only up to date with a few manga I have on my phone. There was a phase when I was more crazy about dramas, but now I'm also bored with them. Maybe I'll try to finish some titles in my list so I can catch up with the new ones. Is there really anything interesting nowadays? :3c
Hmm weird, we spoke about something a long while ago, on MAL I think but I don't recall. :XD

How was the internship then? did you enjoy it/gained valuable experience?

Speaking of busy, are you still in touch with yuki? I haven't heard from her in a very long time now. I hope she's well.
Work for me is not stressful, no. We did have some busy events but I always try to talk myself into remaining calm, which I have to since I'm usually in charge so it's not good to panic.

Hmmm actually I don't know :XD I haven't even updated my MAL in such a long time that I've forgotten anything that I've seen. I did watch Chihayafuru for the first time last month; that was fun. You might want to ask Sky for anime and manga news.

I did pick up one of WSJ's new series called Robot x Laserbeam, which is about golf but it's been a good first chapter so I'll keep at it.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Hmm weird, we spoke about something a long while ago, on MAL I think but I don't recall. :XD

How was the internship then? did you enjoy it/gained valuable experience?

Speaking of busy, are you still in touch with yuki? I haven't heard from her in a very long time now. I hope she's well.
Work for me is not stressful, no. We did have some busy events but I always try to talk myself into remaining calm, which I have to since I'm usually in charge so it's not good to panic.

Hmmm actually I don't know :XD I haven't even updated my MAL in such a long time that I've forgotten anything that I've seen. I did watch Chihayafuru for the first time last month; that was fun. You might want to ask Sky for anime and manga news.

I did pick up one of WSJ's new series called Robot x Laserbeam, which is about golf but it's been a good first chapter so I'll keep at it.
Me neither, lol. We both have bad memories, eh.

The internship was fine. Now that I've finished it, I could look back feeling thankful. There were many stressful days back then, though. At least we were a team and there were friends to share the burden with. I did get to learn how to work better, hopefully enough to apply for a new job.

LOL, I actually went to Singapore with @yukihime03 last week. :lmao I will text her to let her know that she's being missed. :3

Chihayafuru was beautiful; the live action versions may not capture the whole atmosphere, but still a good one if you don't have much time for the anime. Chihayafuru changed my perspective of sports manga/anime, but golf is really not my thing. :mono