Manhwa The Breaker by Geuk-Jin Jeon and Jin-Hwan Park

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
They should really explain how the Outer Body Method works. If Shioon keeps using that tech does the opponent use techs even if they didn't show it to Shioon or just pure physical strength only?

Like if Cane Guy said that Shioon is killing himself is he training in Outer Body Method and keeps fighting GMR in there with all of the Black Heaven and Earth Techs or just GMR with just pure physical strength only?

I think Shioon is using that tech over and over again fighting GMR and keep losing and thinks that GMR if they meet again will be even stronger than the one he's fighting in his mind which makes Shioon focus on training so much that Cane Guy thinks Shioon is killing himself on training.

Reactions: Wha

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I think what he meant is the way he is pushing so hard. He is desperate and wants to get stronger real quick. This is putting immense pressure on him physically and mentally. However, you never know he might have some other condition. Though he was healed but there still could be damage to him that is life threatening.

smokeesid

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Shioon has undergone Body Rebirth. So he should have some upper hand in stretching himself to get stronger though

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Physical fatigue isn't the problem but mentally. Cane Guy thinks Shioon is over training and didn't know the Body Rebirth thing but that mental damage Shioon got from seeing two people dying that's why Shioon trains so much to get stronger and get revenge.

braveheart655

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Chapter 26 mm-scans:

Toby_Temple

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Did Shiwoon just used the Seismic Step? And his mother died!?!?! :gwah:gwah:gwah

He actually went BOT for a very short period as well...

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Old faces are returning little by little.

I had forgotten about Shi-Woon's mother and saw on the wiki that she was hospitalized.

Kinda good to learn that the meditation technique has drawbacks.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Guess they're doubling up on Shioon having reasons to want GMR dead. Because it was the S.U.C incident that put her a coma.

braveheart655

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Chapter 26 flamescans:

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
My assumption is correct that he's fighting GMR in his mind over and over again. Is that why Shioon looks distant to everyone he's becoming GMR personality wise and that's why he saved Suicide Kid for Shioon to feel what GMR felt when he's training Shioon?

They say about the drawbacks of outer body method uses a lot of Ki but Shioon's Ki is endless and pure that it seems infinite so doing that is not really dangerous to Shioon but to other people i guess they're worried.

Toby_Temple

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I think Shioon already knows that he has to match 9AD in martial arts to even consider going after him in the future. Which is a curve ball to all those who doubted him and called hims stupid earlier :teehee :3c :3c

He also knows that he cannot rely on the murim alliance chief. That is why he is using outer body training that way to relearn and master BHET martial arts.

This even makes it more exciting: We have not seen Shioon fight anyone seriously using his current level of BHET this season :zomg

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Well Shioon is stupid if he thinks copying GMR is the answer he just thrown away the very thing that makes him unique from other martial artist just like Sera said she missed the smiling Shioon.

Shioon wants to be a one man army like GMR but I want Shioon to find a way on his own to fight GMR not copy him.

Do it Nakama Way have people around you to help not become a one man army.

So what's gonna happen next that Suicide kid will save Shioon? just like what Shioon did for GMR in Season 1?

Weird that Shioon's mother died in the hospital he got access to the best medical doctors and maybe he can ask Ghost Doctor too but why did she died so suddenly she was in Coma in New Waves and from the looks of the time in this webtoon not that long has passed after the end of New Waves maybe Kaiser also has a hand on his mothers death we saw a member of Sunwoo as a spy of Kaiser and taking videos of their fight with Cane Guy.

Toby_Temple

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Well Shioon is stupid if he thinks copying GMR is the answer he just thrown away the very thing that makes him unique from other martial artist just like Sera said she missed the smiling Shioon.
I agree with the sentiment that copying GMR is NOT THE answer. But it IS AN ANSWER. That is crystal clear.

Shioon wants to be a one man army like GMR but I want Shioon to find a way on his own to fight GMR not copy him.
If we rely on what the other munjus have stated (including the murim alliance chief), then HE HAS TO COPY GMR since HIS QI CIRCULATION IS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR BHET.

Shioon then MUST learn BHET, the very same martial arts as the 9AD. And in line with that logic, he will eventually reach the semi-BOT state that 9AD had previously demonstrated.

So what's gonna happen next that Suicide kid will save Shioon? just like what Shioon did for GMR in Season 1?
I doubt it will be the same. We already see a clear cut difference from before: Shioon is not mentoring Haje at all.

Weird that Shioon's mother died in the hospital he got access to the best medical doctors and maybe he can ask Ghost Doctor too but why did she died so suddenly she was in Coma in New Waves and from the looks of the time in this webtoon not that long has passed after the end of New Waves maybe Kaiser also has a hand on his mothers death we saw a member of Sunwoo as a spy of Kaiser and taking videos of their fight with Cane Guy.
I would like to know that as well. But the damage on Shioon's mother was indeed extensive and severe enough to send her into a coma.

Even so, it does merit a logical explanation as to why Ju Sang Sik was unable to treat her.

Orbs2op

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Shiwoon is going to lose no matter what regardless of how long he meditates, he needs formal martial arts training in his arts this was a big talking point towards the end of season 2, the old alliance chief is the only answer for him to take the leap he needs not whatever he is trying to master, I'm 100% sure ghost Doc and Sera or her master or sunwoo elders must have shared that opinion, even the old alliance remind him again he needs a master and he clearly knows this, this behavior is dumb the alliance chief can't and won't do anything to him, cause once 9arts finds out he gonna kill alot of people again and if the old guy was after the technique, why not just subdue him? Instead of openly trying to take him as a disciple, they both know how each other feels about the other and their past, just let him teach you ffs, you just need 3 month max to master tactics and techniques at the grandmaster level.

9 arts got proper training from his master who was the strongest, if he was winging it like shiwoon he would be dead already, he could escape a group of masters on his own very young.

I believe the author is stalling because once shiwoon learns martial arts under the guidance of a grandmaster, with is talent and hax, there would be no real reason for him to not become the strongest besides so Sul, BOH is not something to be spammed its losing its appeal everytime shiwoon fights he is semi-activating it or fully like with chief Lee, it's like he is regressing as a martial artist.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
All of this made me think. What even happened to Sae-Hee? I know we haven't seen Shi-Woon at school much but she should be aware of his mother's death.

smokeesid

Reaction score
Country
India
So Shioon is discovering his own martial arts. This comic seems to be going where I want it to go with a swift pace

Toby_Temple

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
So Shioon is discovering his own martial arts. This comic seems to be going where I want it to go with a swift pace
Not sure where you got that. If Sera is correct, Shioon is trying to become as strong as 9AD by relearning and mastering all the techniques 9AD has taught him plus the ones that he has seen 9AD has done.

Wha

Reaction score
Country
Austria
I doubt he's still brainwashed and working for Kaiser.
As long as he doesn't know that Shiho was "killed" by the Goverment under the guidance of Kaiser, he is still brainwashed.

Not sure where you got that.
I think he refers to what Shioon told the Smiling Blade. That he wants to try out some "new" martial arts.

Guess they're doubling up on Shioon having reasons to want GMR dead. Because it was the S.U.C incident that put her a coma.
It's not just that. Except for Sae hae (which wasn't shown til now), his old life is kinda over. But his new life is a mess as well. The only reason that he is part of the murim is the Nine Arts Dragon, who introduced him to Sosul. Now she is gone and the Nine Arts Dragon is his arch Nemesis. That's some fucked up shit.

Franckie

Reaction score
Country
United States
The quality of the writing is getting better and better. Ha Jae being sidelined and trolled by Yang are welcome changes to that godawful character. Shioon's mom dying is a surprise. I didn't think her injuries were serious enough to be outside of Ghost Doc's ability. Makes Sosul frying her killer all the more rewarding.

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Now i want Shioon to become Eun-Wol who doesn't hold grudges and focus on perfecting techniques and be a pacifist,

I want him to take over the whole murim alliance change those old coots to younger people with vision not old coots who hold on to power for their own benefit so that when GMR or Kaiser even takes a move on Korea Shioon can put a united front against them.

After Season 1 Korean Murim Alliance is already in shambles even Kang-Sung can't fix it and if there's other Martial Alliance of another countries just what will they do if Kaiser already took over those countries with martial arts alliance?

I hope that Shioon unite all Sunwoo and Martial Alliance next he seems too focused on beating GMR yet all those murim-ins around him are fighting each other for power.