Discussion - The color Knights stronger than the Sins? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion The color Knights stronger than the Sins?

The Prince of Darkness

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
The Color Knights or Royal Knight seems to be the highest Knight's order of Arthur's Kingdom and there's a possibility Arthur share some power with them.
They are undoubtly strong. But how strong?
Are they regular Holy Knight strong : 500-1000 PL
Are they high tier Holy Knight strong : 1000-2500 (Gil Howzer Deathpierce...)
Are they Grandmaster Holy Knight strong : 3000 - 5000 (Zaratras)
Are they above Holy Knight strong : +5000
Are they Low tier Ten Commandments Strong : 20-40k
Are they possibly Sins Tier : 100k and more

What do you think? For Pelgrad to think he can train someone who has the potential to be a threat to Arthur means he's pretty confidente of his power.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
No way. Merlin and Nanashi should be the strongest in the group with maybe a few exceptions here and there. Most are probably below Zaratras's level.

The Prince of Darkness

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
No way. Merlin and Nanashi should be the strongest in the group with maybe a few exceptions here and there. Most are probably below Zaratras's level.
I think the same but if Arthur really did share or create new magics for them so them being above that wouldn't be surprising.

For now, I'd say they have the same hype as the likes of Gilthunder Howzer Hendy and Dreyfus at the start of the serie

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
They should be as strong as Hendrickson, Dreyfus and Zaratras at least, since they've been given a big role of eliminating the 4 knights and are Arthur's choosen ones

Their PL maybe anywhere around 10k-35k , not that pl matters anymore now

Tsotso2

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
I doubt the knights are as strong as the Ten Commandments going off of what we've seen. They could be on that level if Arthur gave them power but that's speculation for now.

Senoirmeow

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I feel they are at the level of Hendrickson and Dreyfus, maybe stronger, but the idea of Arthur bestowing them with power seems odd since it hasn’t been shown he can do so. If that is the case they have far more powerful abilities than they’ve shown since how strong Arthur is.

I’d say:
Red knight - 5k
Black knight - 5.5k

But given that they are assigned to stop the four knights of the apocalypse, who are destined to destroy the world and possibly able to kill Arthur, they must be far stronger.