The Dosukoi7 Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Dosukoi7 Thread

dosukoi7

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi everyone. I might not have real reason to make this thread, because I don't know if anyone really wants to talk to me, but I thought, what they hey right?

Hi, I'm Dosukoi7. I translate for Franky-House and for Miracle Attack Scans. My current projects are Yakitate!! Japan and Usogui. I've also done Blust!!(oneshot) a chapter of Berserk, and I'm the translation checker for Miracle Attack's Cyborg Jii-chan G. So. If you have any questions... please ask :D

Last edited:

gato-kun

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Hi!

Eyy Im too translated Blust oneshot, this manga was very very interesting

you have msn?
maybe you can help me in my Edited Mangas....jaja

Yaa ne

dosukoi7

Translator
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi :D I don't really use MSN often but you can get me on here anytime you want

So, I've been kind of into One-shots. I really should be doing Usogui, but I did Akazukin Eliza and Home Stay Steady today... Shonen is so easy compared to Seinen.. @.@

Last edited:

Doragon

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello, can you perhaps help us with some of our projects? I've been planning on doing the Little Brave One-shot, and I'm hoping you would consider translating it for us.

dosukoi7

Translator
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sorry, I'd like to but I'm pretty busy between MA, FH, and RL. If I get some extra time I'll let you know though. Thanks for asking :D

Doragon

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh, okay. I'm looking forward to that. Thanks and good luck~

dosukoi7

Translator
Reaction score
Country
United States
An update on what I'm doing. I'll be starting Kami to sengoku seitokai. I'm continuing Yakitate!! Japan and Berserk with Franky House. With Miracle Attack I'll be continuing on with Usogui, as well as lots of one shots. Til See our releases go here.

As for my availability, I've recently started working a job, so I really don't have any spare time. I'm really amazed that people have asked me to translate for them, and I really appreciate it, however, I barely have time to do what I'm doing now, so I'm sorry but for now I'll have to decline.

That being said, if you have any questions, feel free to ask

ooglyboogly

Reaction score
Country
United States
So..... I was reading Yakitate!! Japan.... and was wondering... if you were still translating, or if anyone else was translating it anymore... cause its so close... yet.... not there... only a couple more chapters... I would REALLY appreciate it and I am thankful for the good work done thus far.:)Thank you if you could answer my question or finish translating... a billion thanks!

fagboygey

Reaction score
Country
United States
can you help me with this Akame ga Kill ! manga I think its awesome if you could help others will like it to :)