Life - The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

ShgnLW

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Ït is now 5 o'clock in the morning, dutch daylight saving time (wtf). Just went out here in the tiny city of Almere, the Netherlands. Damn, I never drank so much as tonight, got home earlier than I wanted, but maybe it is the best...

I've spend about €30-40 tonight and I can barely see the letters one my new notebook while I'm writing this. Damn if I close my eyes it feels as if I must throw up...

...well to make sense to this topic (I really can stand alcohol very good) I ask you when is the last time you were drunk? How much do you spend on avarage on a night? Tell us some crazy story you witnessed when you went out.

Damn my sister is awake, hopefully she will not cough me in this state... biggrin.gif My mother really hates when I come home drunk (never experienced it, but I think she would slap me). Thursday she cleaned up my room (which happens ones a year) and she found a bottle of malibu she was pissed OFF!!!!!!!! Damn she was mad but my father said it was alright...

Damn I really talk much but what do you want I must get clean very fast I do not want to throw up in my sleep damnit!!

AAAAAAHH!!! Remind my question!!!

Sincerely yours, ShgnLW.

[nami] Thread title changed to include anything related to Drinks ^^ [/nami]

Last edited by a moderator:

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Drunk Thread

I was wondering when we would have a thread for Drunks XD

Ah, the good old days of when I would get on the internet drunk... the incoherent ramblings some of my friends (and especially girlfriends) had to listen to :p

Well, the last time I got drunk was two Christmases ago. The craziest story I have is getting kicked out of a bar because I refused to leave - and I ended up in a tussle with four bouncers. My rugby buddies had to carry me out. :amuse ( And I ended up with a bloody gash on my eyebrow.)

I had even more stories where I was helping drunk rugby buddies get to hotels though, some amusing ones - but one that made me mad was when in Indiana after a game with Purdue and going to the bar, I had to carry one guy into the taxi by myself ( because the rest of the team was involved with breaking up a fight between, you guessed it, drunks), and then I carried him all the way to his hotel room, and just as we got thru the door with the bathroom on the right, he decides to pick that time to throw up. So close and yet so far -_-

EDIT: Ah, I forgot to mention that time when we were drunk and stupid enough to steal some rugby girls' uniforms (also at Purdue). We got caught and I still don't know what the heck we were thinking =/

ShgnLW

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

he decides to pick that time to throw up. So close and yet so far -_-
w00t!! something simular happened yesterday. I was drinking and chattin' with some friends when suddenly, in the middle of the bar were everyone was a friend threw up. I do not know how many guys he hit but it was sure entertaining. The bartender did not notice, though and he kept on drinking.

But stealing girls rugby uniforms? w00t!! that is ehm... interesting :D

(btw> no hangover luckily :p).

Galth

Puella Magi
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

Haha, die signature is verouderd :p

Hmmz, the funny things that happened when i was drunk... *thinking* ( didn't happen that often yet, i don't like beer :p - only drink it when i want to have crazy things happen :p ). Well, there was this day when we went with the Korfball team to the Zoo ( don't ask ), where we saw this little fish with the ridiculous name 'Slippery Dick' ( no kidding :p, who made that up?! ), and that night, after some party, we were all pretty far gone at the home of one of my trainers ( parents away for two weeks equals 10+ parties here :p ) and my other trainer, who was called Dick, was thrown into the pond behind the house :p, came out totally muddy, so from then on we called him Slippery Dick :kukuku. ( He got stripped almost naked and cleaned with the garden hose :p ).

But anyway, more interesting, what the first thing you do when somebody is drunk for the first time? That's right! You give him a nickname! -> What's yours i ask?

I am called Pill, because at that time i was wearing a cool red&blue shirt, and that reminded Pear ( called Eric when sober ) and Wicky ( Sven ) of the red and blue pills of the matrix :D - at the time we found it a genius nick :eyeroll

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Isle of Man

OK, I can't tell to many things about drinking, because my body has natural resistance to being drunk. Gotta force it bigtime to reach some drunk state. Same as GK, I mostly am the one to laugh at others and get the drunks out of trouble.

One of the funniest events was when we celebrated our junior hight school graduation (don't ask about the age and don't take an example, kids). One of my classmates got really drunk. First he was jumping on the bridge across a little river and partialy fell in it. Then, when I got him off the bridge, he began rubbing against a tree and mumbling something. That was also, where he fell asleep for a while. We made fun of it for some time. After he woke up in ten minutes, he went on and broke the music centre of another friend, who luckly slept then. Some of us who were not so drunk took my Victorinox, opened the CD player and began fixing it. When we fixed it, we had to check if it worked well. We went took the player inside. Unfortunately the owner of that player slept there and he woke up while we were checking the system. That music centre was fixed, but I hope you can imagine the facial expression of the owner, seeing his player half dismanteled and held by my friend. :blink :s
That guy posed as quite many problems that night.

ShgnLW

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

Ik ben gewoon te lui :p

No nickname for me, I just started to drink alcohol bit by bit, only drink malibu cola and vieu cola and learning to drink beer, but it does not go well (the last thing).

I only find it irritating that many people got agressive after drinkin' a few glasses.

@khaludhz, whenever you change name again call yourself Khaludhz :p

certainly not :p - i removed the "-udh" part because it was too hard for people to type correctly, Khal they can remember :knk, the extra "-z" would be too much to ask of them :kukuku - K

svart_lotus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden

First of: there will be loots of spelling errors!
Here we go

Normaly when i get drunk i need to rant away on some forum. Last time i did it, it was on Doremi's forum i think, i dident get banned. Thats a good sign.
Well, im drunk, and alone. That sux. But music helps. But this time there is a reason... why im drunk, that is. I got a job. Im happy as hell. A friend of my, viktor, brought some beer to celebrate... a "plate" as its called in sweden (24 beers´). Well, he needed to go to bed since he got work tomorow, im still free for one more day so i chose to get loaded :D
So, here i am, in my litle appartment, drunk, lsitening to flogging molly and anime OSTs, having the time of my life. It fawking rules.
For you people who dont know me in real life, i would like to explain whats happening.
1. i get drunk.
2. I blast punk music and weird party tecno on my system.
3. i feel the need to talk to people, but everyone is asleep.
4. I start ranting away on the internet (im at that state right now)
5. I listen to more music and get even drunker (drunker... is there sush a word?)
6. I call someone on skype and try to speak english... normaly i make an ass of my self.
7. I PRESS CAPS LOCK ON MY KEYBORD BY AND FORGET TO TURN IT OFF.
8. I pass out.
9. I awake, feeling like shit and regreting everything i said/wrote last night.

Well well, i dont regret anything yet, so lets get this trainwreck going.
sec, nee dto get my ciggarets...
sorry about that, had to backtrack my steps to find them. dont know why i write like im chatting. dont really giv a fawk though :D
I feel so fucking good right now. Seriously, if you feel down one night, get some beer and put on some good punk rock, you will fell great after a while. Especialy after ranting away on a forum. Wont feel that good the next day though when you get banned...
what the hell was i going to rant about? Fawk... i forgot... anyway...
Wow, something fell over in my apartmen right now, scared the shit out of me :D Need to check if i lockt my door... sec...
back, its lockt, you can calm down now :D Victor, a the friend with the beer, left like 9 beers, im not going to bed for a while :D
Wow, total flash back! One of the times when i had my traditional one man drunk PC parties, i skyped this girl in japan. Fawk she was nice, it was like 11:00am there and she was drunk like me! We talked for like 3 hours, well we tryed to talk, we had fun as hell! The most fun part was that she talked a litle swedish (im swedish), like "jag tycker om bananer" (i like bannanas, or, i like cocks/joints). Laughed as hell :D

By the way, how do you get titels in this forum? I want to be "Grand master ******" or something :)

So, back to the chick in japan... no.. wait... i guess that was pretty much it... we had fun as hell thought... i need more drunken skype friends.

Oh! Ebba Grön just started playing on my play list! They are like the swedish Sex Pistols. So, what was i talking about? Oh yeah, skype.
Well, most of the times i get people who dont talk... i meen, im drunk and rant away and the think im an idiot... that sux... people need to losen up. Get wasted and have fun. Well, you dont need to get wasted, but have fun in your own way. Right now i think its more fun to be wasted... what ever you do... exept driving... dont drink and drive people... smoke joints instead :D
Flash back! Think i wrote something like that before... deja wu... or how its spelled :D
Well, i think i need to stop now, will edit in more as the night goes... probly....

(pls dont ban me) :D

Drink and have fun people!

Ze Nude Dude

Edit: Weed shouldent only be leagal, it should be mandatory to smoke 3 joints a day... think about it, if everyone smoked 3 joints a day, do you think there would be any war's? Fawk, more weed to the people! :D

Edit 2: Ok, my thread got movet to this one, feelt that i needed to say that. Feels like i lost something... weird... dident meen it in a bad way to anyway... just that... i dont feel special anymore :D What am i talking about... crapz :D I lost my own tread :D

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

Alright, I officially christen this thread the "Drunk Thread." From now on if you are drunk, feel free to post away in here. ;)

We might edit the language at times though if it gets too bad :x

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada

This is so funny. *cracks up*

Never got drunk in my life. :p But I like seeing other get drunk. XD

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
Reaction score
Country
United States

Christoffer (Boffen) hasn't visited here yet? :oh

I've never been drunk, nor do I ever want to be. The aftereffects don't sound pleasant XD I had a friend get drunk over the summer when I was sleeping over at her house and she was so damn funny. It's the only time I've ever laughed so hard that I nearly peed my pants. XD

lbum

Reaction score
Country
United Nations

The last time i had a good drunk night was new years, yes im slacking as a college student but that is ok. I started off with me meeting up with these 3 girls at a bar( i only knew one at the time) and spending about 50 dollars on vodka, jager, gin and some beer. really i dont rember the night other then being in bed with some people and i the events that accord in the bed but im sure the rest of the night was good.

bax

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

Don't ever let a drunk drive a car. I was nearly killed by it. Happens two month ago after a nice clubbin'. My friend is really driving like crazy and hit the traffic light. Thank God I only get minor concussion.

And I wanna see a drunk posting something in this thread while drunk of course. Should be funny to read.

svart_lotus

Reaction score
Country
Sweden

baxteristic said:
Don't ever let a drunk drive a car. I was nearly killed by it. Happens two month ago after a nice clubbin'. My friend is really driving like crazy and hit the traffic light. Thank God I only get minor concussion.

And I wanna see a drunk posting something in this thread while drunk of course. Should be funny to read.
I was pretty wasted when i wrote, dosent that count? :D

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

the last time i was drunk (and piss drunk at that) was last saturday but i was really really high yesterday

sage

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States

I wish I were drunk right now.

Actually, now that I think about it, I have beer in the fridge. Think I'll throw one back before I get back to studying.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

If i'm not mistaken, the last time i had anything (with alcohol) to drink was back in March or April. I rarely get drunk, but when i do, embarassing moments seem to pop out of me every 5 seconds. One time my friends (who was also drunk) left me sleeping in the club's toilet. And another time, i almost got arrested for fighting in a club.

bax

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
One time my friends (who was also drunk) left me sleeping in the club's toilet.
lol... So, when did you realized it? Sure must be funny to be there... :grin

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

baxteristic said:
lol... So, when did you realized it? Sure must be funny to be there... :grin
The bartender woke me up at about 6am. lucky for me he carried me to the front steps and called a taxi for me, the next time i was there i gave him a big tip.

bax

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

Lucky you. My friend was beaten up by a bartender for wreaking havoc when he was drunk.

ILUVATAR

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece

ok....
only one time i cannot remember what i was doing cause i was so drunk and i even couldn't believe my friends....until they showed to me a photo
the thing is that we went on a bar to have some fun, i was always the sober one to take each of them back home safely XD so that's why i cannot believe them when they told me that i was the first one to get out of control XD
i was dancing all around with every girl i saw (but i never dance O.o) i spent all my money buying drinks for each and every one of those girls (who? me? for how many girls are we talking about? o.o) and the worst is that they have a photo of me half naked (from the waist and up >_>) dancing on a table with a girl i cannot even remember seeing her in the bar when we arrived.....the first thing i asked when i saw the photo was "did i got her phone number?" :rofl
can you believe that i scanned the photo to be sure that it wasn't a fake one? i was so sure that it was a prank......but it wasn't..... that really was me on that table doing things i couldn't even dare XD 1. dancing, 2. with a beautifull girl, 3. half naked, 4. completely drunk
i don't know witch of the five of them has the photo now, but they said that they were going to blackmail me with that photo one day
XD i fear whan this day will come