The goal of this forum (if you have ?'s about MH's purpose look here) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The goal of this forum (if you have ?'s about MH's purpose look here)

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Japan
THE GOAL OF THIS FORUM.

The whole goal of this forum isn't just a place to download manga to feed your fix, but it's a place to help one another in any way possible.
How do we go about that? By following the requests of those that work hard to please us.

Our goal is to provide help to others [others as in people that are dying to read the newest chapter, and those that have no clue how to translate a line]
and quality translations so the audience that is reading your translations are positive that they are getting the best, or at least something that isn't horribly wrong :p.

Why should I post my translation here?
Well you can get feed back (depending if a fellow translator reads that manga or not) if you openly state you are having a problem with a translation / area then we might be able to help you crack it so as to provide an accurate translation. Just as long as you provide the Japanese along with it, or at least the raw (If you can't put up the Japanese, let us know we'll see if we can help you)

Why is having the Japanese up there important?
This forum, vB, has an awesome search function. It's accurate and works great. So by using it as an alternative to a dictionary you could perhaps get what you were looking for. True this is really only handy for translators, but beginning translators have to start somewhere, and sometimes they need just a little extra help in searching for the right word for their translation so perhaps that word has already been translated and using the search with that Japanese word they are looking for might bring fruitful results.

Can you help us host these files/ act as a base for our group?
Since we are a little popular we like to use our popularity to promote groups that need / want promotion. So you'll never see us putting up the links to your items without your permission, if you do let us know and we'll take it down right away.(We no longer host files here, sorry.) We are here to respect the wishes of each group, and so if you want your work here let us know. Since sometimes a free host and a little advertising can get you the fan base you are needing / wanting.

What do we ask in return?
Nothing really. We enjoy seeing you get popular and the credit that you deserve. If you would like to help out here, then post translations to what you are translating, since that will further help fellow translators and make this site even more reliable. The more we have translated here, the more resourceful it'll be!
That's all really, just help those that help you and give appreciation, and we'll be cool :ossu.

So in short.
We are here to help you. Whether it be providing you the manga + accurate translations that you are dying to see in a fast manner, or help in a translation that you are having problems with. If you are a Manga Editor and need some help to get you on your feet then let us know how we can help, you make the rules, we follow them (just let us enforce them, so as to keep fighting / problems to a minimum.). We want you to be happy that you are here, we want to make sure that you get the thanks / respect that you deserve for the work that you provide.

If you can help us in our goal, great. We'll try our best to help you too!

Last edited by a moderator:

nytrogyn

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Just in case I didnt already, thanks SO much MangaHelpers!!!

YasNoKen

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
nice can i use your lines it look awesome :amuse

merhawi

Reaction score
I love Mangahelper.com

It was so horrible always looking for translations before on NF. Now, everybody is on one site. Thanks MH!!!

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Japan
merhawi said:
I love Mangahelper.com

It was so horrible always looking for translations before on NF. Now, everybody is on one site. Thanks MH!!!
well now you got the best of both worlds. NF has their translator section opened back up :)

merhawi

Reaction score
Nah NJT, i've learned to love MH.com, i like it better. i think that NF forums are for other stuff, here on MH i can get stuff more easily.

:tem

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Thanks for your support ^^

I actually don't mind all that much that NF revived their translations forum - it might actually inspire more translators to pop out of the woodworks. As long as our favorite manga are being translated, everybody ought to be happy =)

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I love this forum...not only the interesting raw/Edited Manga sections but also the the rest and all the nice people :)

So yeah hope this forum will last for a very long time :)

Ayah

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Compliment appreciated, destinator :amuse I also hope MH will last for a very long time because I bet everyone here wants good translations, be it the readers and the translators themselves.

Anax

Schrödinger's cat
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece
For a while now it's been beyond translations for me... I just LOVE you MH! ^^
Thank's njt, GK and all the guys in the shadows for making this site :hug

Amidamaru

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Well at the start i had some problems with SMF, but now that im used to it, this forum is great ! :)

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
THE BEST FORUM ON THE NET. AND THE BEST ADMIN OUT THERE! AND THE BEST GLOBAL MODERATORS ESPECIALLY THE BEST MEMBERS!

crix

Reaction score
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Thank you all at mangahelpers.. you guys are all too sweet.. cant get a faster fix of Naruto anywhere else!

glasskatana

Reaction score
Country
United States
What can I say...
Truly great. That is what mangahelpers is. Truly Truly Great.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Seriously, thank you all for your support, guys. It's greatly appreciated as we do want to do our best to help you get your fix on a weekly basis, and it feels good when we feel like we're accomplishing that and your comments are the only way we can know for sure :)

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Yay! Woohoo!!...
Thanks heaps MangaHelpers...
Manga would not exist without you! xD

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
I'm quoting that in my signature. XD

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Woot!
Hehe...
No, truly.. MangaHelpers rawk! x3

Why do you think I have a MangaHelpers sloganizer thingy in my signature? xP

TheGreenFlash

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Yah mangahelpers.com is awesome.
:tem

Before i found this site i had to wait till like saturday to get naruto chapters

WarmIce

Reaction score
Nothing much to say... but

Thank u Very Much!!! ;)