1. Want to try an epicly kawaii RPG? Check this out!
  2. It's time for the Autumn Art contest! Submissions for Autumn Video Contest has begun. Create a video that fills our hearts with this year's fall.

The winner of the Chibi Avatar and Signature contest is Organizized! Congratulations!
  3. The Manga League is finally here!
  4. The new season of the Anime League is here!
  5. Join Shiki's quest through space to find new Nakama!
  6. [​IMG]
  7. The MangaHelpers Manga Wars 2018 have begun. Nominate your favorite Manga now!
  8. Want to read legit manga from Mangahelpers?! Get in here!

Theory The Goddess equivalent of the Second Demon Mark

Discussion in 'Nanatsu no Taizai' started by OtakuFreak, Sep 16, 2018.

?

Do you agree that the constructed light wings are the equivalent of the second demon mark?

1. Yes, definitely!

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Possibly, but they might be for something else.

13 vote(s)
    65.0%
  3. No, not at all.

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. OtakuFreak

OtakuFreak Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Fun Forum
    An idea I have is that the Goddess Clan equivalent to the second demonic mark that the demonic royal family has, is ''light wings''.

Now hear me out, I actually thing it's a strong probability that this is the case.

We already know that Meliodas and Zeldris, royals and sons of the Demon King have second demonic marks which boost there power. Meliodas and Zeldris base without it seem to be 60-61k (excluding AM), and with it possibly AA tier (90k) or even higher (100k max?).

What if Elizabeth and by association her mother, the Supreme Goddess have light wings which temporarily boost their power or a singular spell to a higher level than their base, a similar mechanic to the second demon mark respectively?

If we consider Elizabeth's greatest feats.. both light wings are present in them, which is an odd coincidence..:

[​IMG]
    Besides the Indura feat, this chapter still holds on of Elizabeth's most impressive displays of magical power. Not only did she express 4 light wings which rejected dark nebula whilst damaging Ash-Grey-Hendrickson, she also healed an entire capital and city of people. For bonus points, she even enabled nature by giving life to plants and other similar things. And all of this was done when she didn't have any memories or conscious awareness of her own power. Apparently, her PL at this time was ''1925'' but given how this feat happens, it makes me believe more that these light wings act as a temporary power-up.

[​IMG]

Elizabeth greatest feat is being able to almost individually purify the Indura who were able to fodderize the Four Archangels (except Mael) - given how these light wings express 8 wings instead of 4 this time, illuminated the battlefield in similiar concept to Elizabeth's 4 wings (but much greater) and made her spell very powerful, it shouldn't be just there to make Elizabeth look great right? Otherwise the Four Archangels would've gotten it by now, especially Mael or Ludoshel.

I believe that these light wings are the equivalent of the second demon mark which temporarily power up the Goddess who constructs these wings. If Elizabeth was at 60,000 as a Goddess or even AA tier - these light wings could possibly push her up to AA tier or even higher (100k+) and considering how Elizabeth's PL is largely magic, would explain the tremendous power of ''Let There Be Light''.

I don't think it's too stretched. Both times Elizabeth did amazing feats of healing or purification these light wings were present, and they were exclusively shown by her only - making me think it's the equivalent of the second demon mark, hence an exclusive power up to the Supreme Deity's daughter, Elizabeth :teach

Thoughts? :3c

2. Arjuna

Arjuna Registered User

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

India
    At this point the second option in the poll is the best.

PeanutButterJelly and Eiyuu Yami like this.
  3. OtakuFreak

Fun Forum
    What other reason do you think they could be there for?

Power-up is the only choice I think?

4. Arjuna

Arjuna Registered User

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

India
    Possible I am not denying it.

OtakuFreak likes this.
  5. Shadowlord123

Shadowlord123 Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Spain
    Seems like a strong possibility. Even though the 2nd DM seems to last much more time based on what we've seen of Mel so far, but maybe that's because Eli putted all of her magic into those attacks? I don't know, it is a possibility, a good one.

GrizzlyFairyKing and OtakuFreak like this.
  6. kkck

kkck Waifu Slayer

神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike

Fire Nation
    It doesn't seem like the light wings themselves are a stage so far. Elizabeth showed that when fighting the induras but but she didn't remain with those wings behind her through the fight.

Early on it was said that wings were going to be representative of a goddess' power but the manga does not seem to be heading in that direction right now/. The archangel with the most wings is tarmiel rather than ludociel or mael. And we have the bit with commandment mael apparently losing a pair of wings during his fight with the archangels and the sins. Of course, the supreme deity does have 5 pairs of wings IIRC.

7. T25

T25 Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

United States
    It was stated number and size not just number

8. kkck

kkck Waifu Slayer

Fire Nation
    So... do we got by wing area? Because in that case nerobasta has sariel beat.

9. T25

T25 Registered User

United States
    Again, size and number. Not or. As it is reality that the dimensions of drawings will not be the exact same it is still possible to see the generality of it.
    Tarmiel has six but they are tiny.
    Sariel has four but they are much bigger. Nerobastas are comparable but she has two

GrizzlyFairyKing likes this.
  10. kkck

kkck Waifu Slayer

Fire Nation
    So.... how do tarmiel and sariel compare? Six tiny wings vs 4 larger ones...

11. T25

T25 Registered User

United States
    You just compared them

12. kkck

kkck Waifu Slayer

Fire Nation
    according to you which one ranks higher and why

13. T25

T25 Registered User

United States
    I believe they are of the same rank due to their position in the clan and the state of their wings to a degree. As for who is stronger, (if this is what you meant) I cannot necessarily say with certainty or confidence of accuracy. I’m inclined towards sariel, even so, through perceived inclination more than actual performance. They seem a relatively even match

14. GrizzlyFairyKing

GrizzlyFairyKing Registered User

Holy Britannian Empire
    I think sariel is higher! Why? Because tarmiel seems more like a mutant goddess composed of 3 , every head was able to talk and use magic.

Seven777 likes this.
  15. Magiie

Magiie Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Colombia
    I really feel it can be possible, elizabeth had to power up in order to fight indura, so she showed the 8 wings you say, it's similar to meliodas getting a bigger mark when needed.. the thing is, why are the master so different that thy have their own form, may be it's like galand's critical over or something, something else, ludoshel said he was going serious vs the induras before elizabeth blocked him, maybe he was going to uso some other form of ligth like darkess with demons or he was jusy going to use his grace at full extent, somethin else, mael and ludo are brothers, maybe they like mal and zel have a power up from light or arc, well i dont know.
    Now what if there is a goddess equivalent to indura... well im sleepy, i think im dreaming already.

OtakuFreak likes this.
  16. OtakuFreak

Fun Forum
    There's a specific thread on this but to just to reiterate on the topic. A Goddess form of Indura could be becoming a ''higher order of angel'' considering the Four Archangels are in the lowest sphere of angels. The higher sphere you attain, the closer to ''God'' you become, or in this case closer to the ''Supreme Deity''.

Maybe Goddesses can use a Indura-like form to reveal their true nature and climb these sphere's in order to reach the height of their selves - Seraphims.

Just a cool speculation.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 24, 2018 at 8:12 AM, Original Post Date: Sep 24, 2018 at 8:11 AM ---
    Sariel and Tarmiel are of equal rank.

GrizzlyFairyKing likes this.
  17. GrizzlyFairyKing

GrizzlyFairyKing Registered User

Holy Britannian Empire
    Can somebody tell me who is going to be the next Supreme deity from ( elizabeth, ludociel, mael) and if you have time class them in terms of strenght?
    Thank you!

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018 at 9:39 AM
  18. OtakuFreak

Fun Forum
    Technically, only Elizabeth could inherit the throne given that she's the only daughter of the Supreme Deity and there isn't any other member of royal blood in the clan. Coincidentally, this makes Elizabeth the best choice candidate for the throne since she's the only choice.. :cheez

Though, if you looked at strength only Ludoshel would be the better fit given that he is stronger than Elizabeth in terms of performing in combat and generally has a mentality more suited for war and leadership. However, given that he's a huge racist.. I wouldn't want him as one of the Gods.

Mael is trash as he's nothing without sunshine - he doesnt deserve the throne IMO.

Elizabeth - deserves the throne because she has heritage + a more successful personality for the job.

Ludoshel - deserves the throne because of strength and leadership skills.

In terms of strength, they are all equal to each other generally (PL) but combat ability goes: Ludoshel > Elizabeth > Mael.

IMO (btw this is off-topic) so take it to the Goddess Clan thread for further discussion :verily

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.