Archived - The Hang Out Thread v. 4 | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Am I the only human left who have not been affected by myspace syndrome :XD
I don't have it either :amuse

Lillium, nice that you can still get online on the road! Long car trips are rough... very boring (unless you're the one driving, imho). But I've always loved travelling anyway, I think it's so exciting to see new places :) I hope you like it in Florida!

And hope everyone had a good weekend!
I've been eating all day long. My family really knows how to make the most of holidays...I am sooo full. Too bad I couldn't drink anything, cause I had to drive myself back :XD

rabb

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
;-; im starving. i havnt had a thing to eat since..... about 8pm on saturday, so thats 31 hours ago. *runs off, finds junk food, sits back down* ya know, working nights sucks. but they wont let me change shifts. and working til 1 on some nights, and getting up at 4 on others is driving my internal clock insane. ya know, lil, i remember that when u had the name yay, you had a little thing saying that you never say yay, so yay was ur name.... but in the past 24 hours uv said yay like 20 times, whats up with that? and, ya know, if ur staying with ur aunt, and u dont have to go to school, u could stay up a bit later than usual to use the net. im sure ur aunt isnt expecting any calls at like midnight.

even ichi gets a glomp? man, no one glomps me... *:laser's bax as he inches closer* i wonder why? XD

MY KITTY CAME BACK! our cat, Kotori, ran away when the police arrested my sister (on bogus charges) during the fall, and has been missing ever since. we thought he'd frozen to death after the 3 + foot storm and the -30 tempertures, but i went outside today and he ran right up to me!

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
31 hours without eating? rabb, dude, i know you flipped burgers for money, but that doesnt mean you're tired of looking at food that you dont feel like eating, right? especially on night shifts, most people (well, maybe only me) eats a whole lot on night shifts. :D
congrats on your cat coming home. eventhough that you say that you dont like cats, but your cats came running up to you. :D

Azurel

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I don't have it :oh
Me neither. :D
I am not affected by the MySpace syndrome either, Yay for both of US!!!!
I don't have it either
Ah, good to hear that the people here are un-infected by MySpace Syndrome, no wonder I hang out around here :smile-big

u work at place with giant exploding chemicals, right? can you honestly say you want excitement there?
and hey, i held out for two years before getting a myspace, and I'm rarely ever on it.
I guess that makes sense and dun get offended rabb, just that there is an absurd no. of ppl being addicted to myspace >.>

See? I'm not the only one who thinks that way! :D
Great minds think alike!

Hey guys... I'm at my hotel right now.... I am so tired!!! :crying I've been in the car all day. Sleeping.. :p still my neck hurts...

@az: MH-withrawal symptoms.... I think I'll be having that once I get to my aunt's house cuz we have to stay there and I don't think they have wireless or DSL. They have dial up... :scry
In the car the whole day? I'd probably get carsick unless I have food stock in the car :XD I get motion sickness pretty easily especially on an empty stomach.

And how far away are u from Florida? Hope you are reaching soon so you will only get a mild case of MH-withdrawal symptoms :amuse

I've been eating all day long. My family really knows how to make the most of holidays...I am sooo full. Too bad I couldn't drink anything, cause I had to drive myself back :XD
Sounds like you had a great weekend.. I spent mine reading mangas :amuse

;-; im starving. i havnt had a thing to eat since..... about 8pm on saturday, so thats 31 hours ago.

MY KITTY CAME BACK! our cat, Kotori and he ran right up to me!
:blink were you on a hunger strike? why haven't u eaten for a whole day? :s

And you can't say that you aren't a cat lover now can you.. :p

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Someone should be watching her experiment instead of posting here.
rabb is loved by cats, he's just denying his fate. :D

Azurel

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
:XD I tweaked the experiment so that I'm free till like 4pm >.> Work is quite slack eh.. Now that I think of it :amuse

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Well, i hope nothing goes wrong today. I hate to see the news about a chemical factory explosion. :p
Work is quite slack or slacking of is good? :D

rabb

Reaction score
Country
United States
what time was it when u posted that? it was 2 in the am in my time zone, so im guessing it was 2 or 3 for you? i didnt eat because i was washing dishes. when i stopped, the grill was in the middle of being chemically cleaned for the night, and i really didnt want two hour-old food (easter is our quietest night of the year) and im broke, so i couldnt stop for food on the way home. i heated up some chicken, bu its gone bad, and other than that, we really dont have any food i can make quickly. actually, there isnt much of any kind of food. as for tori... im happy to see him, yes. he is a cool cat... when hes not meowing at the top of his lungs in the middle of the night and trying to hump everything. im the one that enforces the cat rules in the house, so all the cats always run from me, and im sure tori will, too, once he gets used to being here again.

so whats this experiment? you arnt turning mice into giant vampire-thingies, are you?

and ichi.... whats that in ur ava?

oh, and i wasnt offended by the myspace thing, just felt the need to be defensive.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
It was around 12pm, rabb. and i now i understand why you didn't eat. i've been broke too, so 31 hours is not that bad now that i think about it. :XD
it's a cat in my avatar, can't you tell? :D

rabb

Reaction score
Country
United States
OHHHH! i thought it was a woman on the floor crying or something >_> baka^ni

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
How can taht be a woman crying on the floor? :D
But, if you dont really look at it carefully, you dont know what that is. Awesome!

Azurel

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
a woman?!?! rabb, you really need to get your eyes checked :p

I just noticed your avy ichi, it's so cuteeeeee.. Is that a cat or a kitten? I have a thing for kittens.. Is he playing peek-a-boo? >.<

Oh yeah, I was so busy looking at the avy I forgot to reply abt the experiment.. Ah, it's boring stuff. Esterification of palm oil, the most dangerous thing that can happen is forgetting to turn off the incubator :noworry and the electricity bill runs high >.>

Last edited:

rabb

Reaction score
Country
United States
no need to get my eyes checked, im perfectly blind. as for the woman *points* the darker lines of fur would be her hair, the lighter fur near it would be her back, the ears kinda looked like she was grabing her head (like a headache, or somthing. something painful) and the throws of agony, be it mental or physical would explain why her head is perpendicular with the ground. the paws would be her hands and face.

i'd still like to hear about ur experiment az, but im really tired, so im going to bed. night all. *wonders who many people he just said "goodnight" to in the middle of the day*

Azurel

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
nites rabb ^^ get a good rest! it's pretty late over there rite? and I still can't see that "woman" you saw in the pic.. :s

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
it's a kitten, you should see the kitten next to it. it's even cuter. And yes, it's playing peek-a-boo, your iq must be around 3000. :XD

here is the full picture:

and here's a bonus pic:

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
ichi, those pictures are so cute!! makes me want to get a kitten :love

its funny, actually, cause yesterday I was looking at pictures of cats online with my brother and cousin... only they weren't cute, they were gigantic and scaary mutant cats. so your pictures are very comforting :D

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Ahh.. my cat likes to sleep like that as ell :XD

And she's so pampered by me, she wants a little pillow to hug -_-;

rabb

Reaction score
Country
United States
ya, it was 3 am when i went to bed, then stayed up til four reading. yomiko, you mean those distorted image they use on greeting cards? those things phr34k me right the hell out.

tori ran away ;-; my sister was ringing in groceries while i was asleep and he made for the door. but we know where he's hiding now. the problem is no one will go down there. I've told y'all the story of the woman that lived next door, died, then was chopped up by her son and neighbor, and put in the freezer for social security checks? well that house was a duplex. the storm-doors that led to the basements were kinda old, so the town made the owner put sheets of wood on to cover the them. well one of them was taken off, so now he's under that house. my sister, who is a recovered drug addict, and has all kinds of pills (they're legal :notrust) got some heavy and fast acting tranq or something, and mixed it into a bowl of food, which we left out for him.

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
I have a story to tell as well... :XD

Well, I was at my friend's recording studio today. Searching for some songs. And also I sang some songs, for those who heard it know it..

Annyyyywaaayyy

After that, we went to Starbucks. Hanging out while having some coffee. Then suddenly my friend said there is a group of girls looking at us. So I turned around and they giggled :blink

And then, one of the girls (I dare say she's very very pretty) came to me and say "You're looking hot" :blink And then she ran away -_-;

Ah well >.> I don't know where they went after that >.>
I ignore it for the most part. I don't want to have anything to do with her anyway -_-;

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
What did you sing bax? I wanna know what song that you sang. Siti Nurhaliza's? :XD

Whoa! Looks like bax is a chick magnet after all, maybe she wanted to :glomp you but she's too shy to do that, but not too shy to say that bax is hot. :D

Why don't you want anything to do with her, was she not as hot as you are? :XD

Status
Not open for further replies.