TV - THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS] | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Haiti
Some of my friends here on MH have ask me to make this thread, so I finally did. If you guys did not know Heroes is a show on NBC that they give every Monday at 9:00pm. I watched the first episode and since then I could not stop watching it.
Basically, Heroes is a show about a lot of different people who have some kind of powers. Here are the main characters:

- Peter Petrelli is one of the main characters. He does not have any real power but he can use the same power of anyone who is close to him.

Nathan Patrelli is the brother Peter Petrelli. He is running as a Congressional Candidate and the power that he has is flying.

Mr. Bennet is one of the characters whom there is a lot of mysteries about him. He seems to know about a lot the ones who have powers but he does not have powers himself.

Claire Bennet is the adoptive daughter of Mr.Bennet. That girl looks like she can regenerate her body. If she break her bones she will be able to get them back to normal.

Isaac Mendez is also part of the ones who are not normal. He's power is that he can paint the future. By painting he can predict what's gonna happen next.

Hiro Nakamura who is one my favorite characters is Japanese guy that found himself in New York. He happen to find himself having a great power and that power was to stop time or more likely travel in time.

Nikki Sanders is the one main characters in Heroes. She seems to have two personalities. The bad side seems to be her power and when she turns into her bad side she can get very powerful and strong.

Micah Sanders is one the characters I like in Heroes. He is son the Niki Sanders and his power is that he can detect things that are electronic stuf.

Matt Parkman is a police officer who's dream is to become an FBi agent. Later on, he finds himself with the power to hear people thoughts.

Mohinder Suresh is one the characters that does not have any power but he wants to follow his father footsteps by finding all the possible people that have power.

If anyone wants to watch any episode that they missed the could go there:
http://www.nbc.com/Video/rewind/full_episodes/heroes.shtml

IF YOU WANT MORE LIST OF THE CHARACTERS GO HERE

Thanks to LunarUmbra for the link.

For Heroes episodes 2-10 go there:
www.veoh.com (not sure if episode 5 is there)

All 20 episodes on MegaUploads

So if anyone who watches Heroes want to discuss these series or even if you don't watch it you can post any question you could have here.

My first question is this, who is your favorite character and why?

Last edited by a moderator:

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Heroes Thread

whoaaaaaaaaa!!!! HRG, sylar, Hiro, clair, peter, nathan-- this show is soo wonderful.

And you done a great job Kadodo-- putting all the major character infos up there like that :kkthumbs

Next weeks episode is gonna be great. I am soo glad i have the internet- cause i get all my episodes via torrents.

kadodo

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Haiti
Re: The Heroes Thread

Thanks Venicia 777. I like that show a lot too. If you don't mind, would you give me the links to the torrents so I could update the first post?

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Re: THE HEROES THREAD

Awesome work, kadodo. I updated the title a bit since not everyone saw Heroes yet and we dont wanna spoil stuff like
gotcha! no spoiler here
My favorite character so far is Hiro. He's funny. :D

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!

I saw the premiere already ^^ And I gotta say, I love it. Reminds me a lot of City of Heroes. But yesh, Hiro is the best so far,

But I want Isaac's powers >.>

kiddo7

Reaction score
Country
Austria

Finally, About time we started a heroes thread.
let's see... who is my favorite character?... That is a hard question do I have to pick only one?
Hiro and Ando are amazing together they crack me up,
Matt Parkman seems to have an amazingly usefull power, if only he could use it to get himself out of trouble rather then into it
Clair, she has a power that i would like to have, she is amazing. and her life is pretty sad too.
Micah just rocks! he should get more screentime.
And then there is the invisible man... how can you not be a fan of the invisible man? He is just all kinds of awesome.

JoJoJO

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica

My favorite character got to be the invisible man if I had his power I probably do things that his consider sick and perverted.

My second favorite character got to be Peter because he his the most powerful hero followed by Hiro.

worm34

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Yes, you listened to my advice to start this thread w00t. This show is probably one of my favorite shows of all time, no wait it is. It was like someone asked a genie to have the best Freakin show ever on NBC and he granted it, which is called Heroes. I LOVE THIS SHOW.

Yeah, my favorite character has to be Mr. Bennet just cause he's mysterious, followed by Nikki.

kiddo7

Reaction score
Country
Austria

JoJoJO said:
My second favorite character got to be Peter because he his the most powerful hero followed by Hiro.
Peter is the most powerful? I would think Syler is more powerful since he knows how to use his power, while peter is still learning.

kadodo

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Haiti

Don't you guys think Syler and Peter kind of have the same power? They both could get other people's power right?

worm34

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Well yeah basically that's correct Kadodo, but I betcha they have their own power that they yet to realize for some reason.

kadodo

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Haiti

You're probably right about that but I think these two characters will have a great fight when Peter is at full power.

Anyways, were you guys surprised to find out that Nathan was Claire real father? That was a shock to me. Only Micah and Claire have parents that both have superpowers.

jhawk1729

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States

Yeah I was surprised. My roommates and I were all speculating that the mysterious Mr. Linderman would be Claire's father.

We all love Hiro and Ando, they are so funny and have such a great dynamic that everything they do is so earnest and well meant and hilarious.

Does Syler need to kill to gain another's power? We know that Peter doesn't, he just has to have contact.

kadodo

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Haiti

That's true, I think Syler needs to take one's life in order to gain his power, but it might because he is so cruel.

Now that I realize it, Maybe Peter and Claire got along so well because they were Uncle and Niece.

mangadictus

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

Absolutely Hayden Panettiere aka Claire Bennet! She's Smokin! <3[br]Posted on: February 17, 2007, 03:57:21 PM_________________________________________________Oh my, www.veoh.com is awesome!!![br]Posted on: February 17, 2007, 03:59:26 PM_________________________________________________Wow!! Nikki Sanders is played by Ali Larter? Soo PHAT!!!

kadodo

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Haiti

It seems that you like the girls in Heroes don't you Manga Dictus? I think they kind of hot too but Claire looks way better.

The Boff

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Sweden

first off, I love heroes. its the greatest show to come out in years.
hiro is without a doubr my fav char, i love his idea of a hero. its fun.´
the only thing i dont like wit the show is the whole nikki sanders story... its so boooooring. other than that everythings great

Azurel

Reaction score
Country
Singapore

Can't say I have any favourites yet.. I'm onli at ep 3 :XD so far, I onli liked the visionary dude.. Dunno why though..

kadodo

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Haiti

Azurel said:
Can't say I have any favourites yet.. I'm onli at ep 3 :XD so far, I onli liked the visionary dude.. Dunno why though..
visionary dude? you mean the painter? I'm not sure who you mean.

The Boff said:
first off, I love heroes. its the greatest show to come out in years.
hiro is without a doubr my fav char, i love his idea of a hero. its fun.´
the only thing i dont like wit the show is the whole nikki sanders story... its so boooooring. other than that everythings great
I could see why you don't like the nikki sanders thing. I just wish for her to be able to control both her good and bad self

Azurel

Reaction score
Country
Singapore

kadodo said:
visionary dude? you mean the painter? I'm not sure who you mean.
yeah the painter.. he have visions and paint them.. his paintings are good ^^