The Kadodo Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Kadodo Thread

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Haiti
Hi, I'm kadodo. I actually speak two languages fluently English and French. I translate from English to French. I'm still learning spanish. I translated One Piece so far but I would like to translate naruto or Bleach any time soon. Although I only started speaking English 3 years ago, I'm surprised to see myself being able to translate at ease. Anyways, this is the kadodo thread. You could send me any messages about my future translations, errors, corrections, what you didn't understand. Any possible questions you could have about one of my translations.

manu

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United States
congrats on the trans status, hopefully you can get scouted to do some french manga since I've heard the french are more into manga then the americans.

kadodo

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Haiti
Wow, I did not even know that. Thanks for replying.

mugen

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
yo
did'nt know you had your own thread. anyways that's cool
Maybe Mugen'll have his thread one day

kadodo

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Haiti
Mugen said:
yo
did'nt know you had your own thread. anyways that's cool
Maybe Mugen'll have his thread one day
hope so too. By the way why aren't you an International Translator for spanish?

mugen

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
No i'm too lazy to translate but i think i might do one maybe this week or next

kadodo

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Haiti
Mugen said:
No i'm too lazy to translate but i think i might do one maybe this week or next
Ok. Will it be One Piece or Naruto.

kyubisharingan

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Hey Kadodo^^. so ur learning spanish? spanish is too hard for me. anyway....imma ask some queations.

What are ur top 5 anime/manga?

kadodo

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Haiti
Hey 九尾写輪眼, I'm not really learning spanish right now I intend too but don't have time. Howver, I did take spanish for two years back when I was in Junior High.
My top favorite manga/anime you said?

I'd have to say my top five are:
1) Naruto because it was really the first anime I started with. I like the manga and the anime the same. Excepth for the fillers of course.
2)Bleach is my second favorite but I like the anime better; the fighting scenes, seeing the reiatsu and everything makes it too hot. I don't really mind the last filler episodes but I can't wait for the current chapters to be animated.
3) Third favorite has got to be One Piece. I like One Piece so much because of the story line. There is always something unexpected and it shows a great moral about what friendship really is. For One Piece I really don't know if I like the anime or the manga better.
4)Number four on my favorite list has got to be Eyeshield 21. I like Eyeshield 21 because I want to see how the main character will grow and also I think the author is very smart in organizing the matches with a lot of different techniques.
5) The final on that list would have to be Prince Of Tennis. I'm not up to date with this manga yet(I'm like in chapter 310) but I'm liking it so far. There are so many different techqniques that come up in this manga. What I like the most is that in almost everychapter there is a game to watch.

What about you, 九尾写輪眼 what are your top five?

kyubisharingan

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
kadodo said:
Hey 九尾写輪眼, I'm not really learning spanish right now I intend too but don't have time. Howver, I did take spanish for two years back when I was in Junior High.
My top favorite manga/anime you said?

I'd have to say my top five are:
1) Naruto because it was really the first anime I started with. I like the manga and the anime the same. Excepth for the fillers of course.
2)Bleach is my second favorite but I like the anime better; the fighting scenes, seeing the reiatsu and everything makes it too hot. I don't really mind the last filler episodes but I can't wait for the current chapters to be animated.
3) Third favorite has got to be One Piece. I like One Piece so much because of the story line. There is always something unexpected and it shows a great moral about what friendship really is. For One Piece I really don't know if I like the anime or the manga better.
4)Number four on my favorite list has got to be Eyeshield 21. I like Eyeshield 21 because I want to see how the main character will grow and also I think the author is very smart in organizing the matches with a lot of different techniques.
5) The final on that list would have to be Prince Of Tennis. I'm not up to date with this manga yet(I'm like in chapter 310) but I'm liking it so far. There are so many different techqniques that come up in this manga. What I like the most is that in almost everychapter there is a game to watch.

What about you, 九尾写輪眼 what are your top five?
WOW ok. i was never really good in Spanish. SO thats y i took japanese. lol, its only enough to get me through a conversation XD. my top 5? lol ok

1. Naruto. its always gonna be naruto...unless Kishimoto makes a cool ninja like kakashi or shikamaru die XD

2. Futari Ecchi XD

3. Bleach

4.Dragonball

5. Gantz^^

kadodo

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Haiti
I've heard of Gantz. They say it's a boy that was stuck being a police officer after saving somebody in a train. Is it any good?

kyubisharingan

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
lol, yea its good. very graffic though (nudity, blood, gore etc) but pretty cool. u should read it^^

kadodo

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Haiti
I'm actually going to finish with POT first and then I will start with Death Note. After Death Note Gantz will definitely be my next project.

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States
hmmm.... what your fav foods...?

kadodo

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Haiti
My favorite foods? Listen carefully to what I'm going to say because some of these foods are Haitian foods. (I'm Haitian).
I like Duri JonJon (it's black rice made with mushrooms). I know it sounds disgusting but it's actually very good.
Next one would be Duri ak sospwa(this one is white rice but it's mixed with black bean sauce)
The last one would have to be lasagna(Italian food this time)

What about you?

mugen

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
how come you don't link your thread on your sig...?
you should ....
but then you would have no time for the fun forum :scry

Raseru

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Yes, kadodo should always try to spend time on the Fun Forum... but he'll be too busy with his own thread.

kadodo

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Haiti
Don't worry I'll still be going to the fun forun. And Mugen I do have a link to this thread in my sig :)

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States
hmm.. this thread is in the bottom of my update topic so i forgot to read the replied hmm.. I wonder where is Haiti anyway.. And anyway.. the food you like can't be too disgusting right...

for my fav food = none... X)
I love to eat.. anything that didn't taste too bad is good...

So what sport you guys play in Haitii

kadodo

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Haiti
movingstone said:
hmm.. this thread is in the bottom of my update topic so i forgot to read the replied hmm.. I wonder where is Haiti anyway.. And anyway.. the food you like can't be too disgusting right...

for my fav food = none... X)
I love to eat.. anything that didn't taste too bad is good...

So what sport you guys play in Haitii
Ah thanks for replying, this thread was quiet for awhile. You don't know where Haiti is? Well if you know where Jamaica or Cuba is, you'll know where Haiti is. Haiti is in the Carribean :)
And yes, the food are not too disgusting but we are lucky because there is a lot of fruits. The favorites out there are mango and sugar cane (don't know if you recognize these fruits but they sure can be good).

Well we play a lot of different sports such as basketball, tennis, volleyball but the most popular out there is definitely football and by that I mean soccer.