The toybox | Page 39 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The toybox

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
it takes a frying pan and 5ish minutes.

Do I sound that incompetent ? :s I probably am lol but I can manage that. 🤣 What i meant was when you want to share a meal a little fancier or more sophisticated, and you really want it to be perfect.
I feel I'd prefer not to take any risk. Tho for myself I can manage and I do anyway prefer simplier dishes.
Btw, it's always a pleasure to see Seiko-chan at her finest/craziest, buuuut why did you remove that gorgeous avy you had before this one, she was a very stylish lady ! :arf :handgun

But it has to be cod, it's a whole war for cod in December, there are lines till China in the supermarket.

like this :teehee

I really regret that the Portugal food stand at the street food festival didnt do any fish recipes :gwah I'll try to find some Portuguese restaurants you made me hungry ! :nod
They eat a lot cod too, in Iceland, Ill definitely, try some recipes :zomg ... but I ve did some researchs on local food, vikings eat really some strange stuff, :arf like :

I knew only hakkarl (my challenge is to try it, imight try that dried fish too :teehee)

• Kæstur hákarl, fermented Greenland shark.
  • Súrsaðir hrútspungar, the testicles of rams pressed in blocks, boiled and cured in lactic acid.
  • Svið, singed and boiled sheep's heads, sometimes cured in lactic acid.
  • Sviðasulta, head cheese or brawn made from svið, sometimes cured in lactic acid.
  • Lifrarpylsa (liver sausage), a pudding made from liver and suet of sheep kneaded with rye flour and oats.
  • Blóðmör (blood-suet; also known as slátur lit. 'slaughter'), a type of blood pudding made from lamb's blood and suet kneaded with rye flour and oats.
  • Harðfiskur, wind-dried fish (often cod, haddock or seawolf), served with butter.
  • Hangikjöt, (hung meat), smoked and boiled lamb or mutton, sometimes also eaten raw.
  • Lundabaggi, sheep's loins wrapped in the meat from the sides, pressed and cured in lactic acid.
  • Selshreifar, seal's flippers cured in lactic acid.
  • Súr Hvalur, whale blubber pickled in sour milk.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Do I sound that incompetent ? :s I probably am lol but I can manage that. 🤣 What i meant was when you want to share a meal a little fancier or more sophisticated, and you really want it to be perfect.
I feel I'd prefer not to take any risk. Tho for myself I can manage and I do anyway prefer simplier dishes.
That's fair enough, if you don't wanna risk it.

Btw, it's always a pleasure to see Seiko-chan at her finest/craziest, buuuut why did you remove that gorgeous avy you had before this one, she was a very stylish lady ! :arf :handgun
I change avi's often. :heh

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I see there's a live action Bebop on Netflix...

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Why is the titled censored, who did this to you? 😭

On topic: Do Tinder, Bumble etc work down under?

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Why is the titled censored, who did this to you? 😭

On topic: Do Tinder, Bumble etc work down under?
Haha, on topic Tinder works. Never heard of Bundle, is that for when two people is not enough?

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I'm not seeing anyone - and I'm not active on Tinder. How about you? :hurr
Hmm, now and then. Though i think it's more of an ego thing to see who liked you, rather than actually being interested in meeting anyone new. Or Might just be me using it in that toxic way, not sure to be honest. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Hmm, now and then. Though i think it's more of an ego thing to see who liked you, rather than actually being interested in meeting anyone new. Or Might just be me using it in that toxic way, not sure to be honest. 🤷🏻‍♂️
That's very honest of you.

I only used it sparingly, and for not that long. I'm not into social media so it was weird, and I tried it just to see if anything serious happened (didn't happen). I work away a bit too which didn't help. Still I managed some hook ups/meet ups, and got stood up a few times too.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
What's your brew of choice daddy?
I don't really have one - if I go to a pub I'll drink their (best) cheap heavy on tap. That's usually Australian beer like Great Northern. I like La Trappe, if I wanna drink a few with a meal, but those are not cheap.