Fun Thread The Last Person to Post Wins - Argeta Chicken Pâté

Charlie

Reaching the 9 heavens \=3=/!
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Everyone did some x mas shopping?

This year, ya boy Cha will give some 'I owe you's' albeit in a nice x mas card. :nod :nod :nod

Last edited:

Reebi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Everyone did some x mas shopping?

This year, ya boy Cha will give some 'I owe you's' albeit in a nice x mas card. :nod :nod :nod

I started in July :notrust I think I am going crazy. Although, I’m doing most of my shopping this weekend :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yep, try getting meat or seafood on the 23rd... you will lose a kidney and half of your liver :lambirb

Regular products stay the same because its illegal to raise their price (lol) but fresh products are a no-go unless you are truly desperate.
They are saying food prices are rising here. :sad If I had space I would grow some veggies.

liductan

Reaction score
Country
United States
I hate gift exchange...
I'm not big on gifts. I'm only buying my nieces and nephews gifts and my best friend. The adults can kick rocks, ain't got nothing for you.

zimbardo

Pleased, but sticky
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

Finally finished the last of the work I had to do before Christmas - hopefully the gods of Science can allow me at least a few days off to relax enjoy good food and drink.

My boss has threatened to send me a few gigs of images to analyse over the holiday period, but hopefully he will not remember that little gift

Ustegius

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Samesies! I just sent bill for my last gig this year. Managed too the last minute panic gift shopping too earlier.

Now I'm gonna open a bottle of good imperial stout and draw what I want. Fuck customers, they have zero taste.

Ustegius

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Speaking of taste - how's the comic coming along?
We've had hardly any time to develop it. We have a rough outline for the first recipe, but nothing else. It's gonna be " Vegan Kareraisu" aka japanese style curry, if it wasn't obvious. Still kinda figuring what kinda style suits the needs best.

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
ye olde chicken kareraisu

Chicken curry rice might be the first (consciously chosen) Japanese dish I wanted to try, tbh. I saw that episode of Lee and the magical curry or whatever and I was surprised the Japanese too had curry! I asked my mom if she could get it but instead of hearing a request she likely heard a reason to be fearful of the internets influence on my grades. So anyway it took a couple of years before I could have the curry until I accidentally got lost and saw a japanese restaurant that had it on the menu. There's a few jap restaurant in the around my home so I can get if as often as I'd like now, but the first time I had it I maybe felt like Lee in that episode lmao. Thinking about it, maybe part of what I liked about it was that the curry and rice were separated (instead of on the rice already). My ocd probably flagged that shit as a-okay. Whenever I see it on a menu I usually get it if I can :verily

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Or just get butter chicken with cheese naans and saffron rice.

zimbardo

Pleased, but sticky
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Anyone watched any of the new Witcher series yet?
From just one episode, I am happily far less disappointed than I worried that I might've been

Ustegius

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Not yet. Most people seem to say the same thing though - that it is actually pretty ok.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Anyone watched any of the new Witcher series yet?
From just one episode, I am happily far less disappointed than I worried that I might've been
Only 1 ep so far too, seems promising enough. Will see as I watch more which way it goes.

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
I don't know if I wanna watch it. Was considering getting the game ported game on swtich, so don't wanna spoil?

Ustegius

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Btw, while the deluxe is now 40e at Switch, the regular edition is 7e in Steam currently.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It is nice to have something to watch over Christmas

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I don't know if I wanna watch it. Was considering getting the game ported game on swtich, so don't wanna spoil?
I don‘t think the series is based on the games or that it will spoil anything in the game.