The Last Person to Post Wins - Honey | Page 46 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

xnut

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dogs love attention, cats hate attention. Its like deciding to have a fish as your only pet.

How the heck does one add media this is impossible m8.

Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
is it that kind of pain that radiates like a thousand suns obviously worse than giving birth? #whythehellarenutssosensitiveandnotinsideaskull
You bet it was

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
hahaha, how wonderful it would be though

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Police dogs

you don't see police cats
Cats are too kickable for that.
Silver daddy rawrrr

Jokes aside though, when did whassup become uncool :worrybunny
It's not uncool at all. It just reminds me of having that sound clip on my Sony Walkman phone and sending it to other kids in middle school via bluetooth or infrared.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker

43k notification message on yahoo app, I never checked these emails for about 5 years now. I only check the new ones tho but rarely. It's weird when i signed in my account, It still showing these notification numbers even on a new phone.

Its still really helpful, The only reason i cancelled my old card was because Yahoo notified me on my old phone of usenet random payment and i became aware of being scammed.

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Vaginal pussies, yes

Cat pussies, no

Yep, the dirty bastards.
Well, certain cats are powerful too. Didn't Karl Lagerfeld's cat inherit a couple millions? Pretty sure there are more than a couple pets that have bodyguards that would kill you to protect that animal.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Well, certain cats are powerful too. Didn't Karl Lagerfeld's cat inherit a couple millions? Pretty sure there are more than a couple pets that have bodyguards that would kill you to protect that animal.
Really? I haven't heard anything about that.

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Really? I haven't heard anything about that.

Apparentlythey have not settled the inheritance yet but the cat has its own business and bank account.

As her (Cat) fame grew, so did her entourage: She had two minders, including Ms. Caçote; a bodyguard; a doctor; and a chef. “Do you know Velázquez’s painting Las Meninas, with the Infanta Margarita surrounded by servants?” Mr. Lagerfeld once was quoted as saying by Harper’s Bazaar. “That’s Choupette.”

She traveled with Mr. Lagerfeld, preferably flying private; he designed a Louis Vuitton carrier bag for her, as well as a Goyard case for her silver dishes and brushes. Their last excursion was in December 2018 to New York for Chanel’s Métiers d’Art show at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. They lodged at The Mercer hotel in Soho, and received friends for drinks in the lobby.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Rich people are absurd. Should then at least go as donation to some cat shelters to be bit more ethical.

Status
Not open for further replies.