The Last Person to Post Wins - Kimchi | Page 14 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Kimchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Romania
beloni has returned
Lucifer-chan dropped me a message, so I thought I'd check out this place...returned is a strong word though, but it's nice to see this thread still going
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Quick herm, bring the chains! :))))
As kinky as ever, eh? :3c

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
ugh, bene

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Lucifer-chan dropped me a message, so I thought I'd check out this place...returned is a strong word though, but it's nice to see this thread still going

yes :)) exactly XD

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States

Wutzup slim

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
Reaction score
Country
Romania
I just finished shaving :D And I had put on a few pounds since the pandemic started, but nothing spectacular :D

But I'm good, as I told @sakura-aneki it's tough to respond, cuz it's been a while

'sup with you @gnut ?

One of the ancient OG fun members? :zomg

@benelori Hi :blush
Yo :hip

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
@Organizized thoughts on cudi new album?

you better stick around :hee:handgun

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Once again he proved to me why he's one of my favorite artists. This album is fucking legit. MOTM series is one of the best things in music.
Def one of the best, if not the best, of the year for me.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Once again he proved to me why he's one of my favorite artists. This album is fucking legit. MOTM series is one of the best things in music.
yeah loving that one. Only listened twice so far but i can dig that album for a long time. Too early to say if i like it better than the previous MOTM

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Not really a Cudi fan so haven’t listened. Guess I’ll get around to it but not really a priority.

Lmao what a contrast from my answer

xnut

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
@benelori MY BOY

How you been?

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum

so lucifer summoned lord dracula, scary
One of the ancient OG fun members? :zomg

@benelori Hi :blush
how dare you call us the ancients :e3

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Good good, working from home, chillin'
I just bought Baldur's Gate on Stadia, cuz I'm curious, but I'm lazy, so I'll just go read something

xnut

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Good good, working from home, chillin'
I just bought Baldur's Gate on Stadia, cuz I'm curious, but I'm lazy, so I'll just go read something
Manga? I wanna try Baldur's but I Prefer RTS if I'm going to play that type of perspective of game, I see you still handling business

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
so you guys remember me complaining a few days ago that they gave me yet another 2 tasks?
one of them was being in charge of any template pack modifications that might appear in which case I'd be in charge of making the changes in the code?

Well here I was thinking that ain't that bad, how many modifications could appear? Right? since the branding is set and the template pack is mostly complete, mby I'd add another element here and there, modify a td or a table. Well I found out yesterday from a colleague from America region, who's gonna be lead on this new project, that there's in plan a total change of the template pack. As we're using html 3 and they want to switch to html 5. Which means I'll be working my ass off on this shit. so yet another huge task. And the pieces of shit when they asked me were like "if there might appear the need to change some stuff here and there in the template pack somewhere in the future, you'd be in charge of it" even though they already knew what was coming!

but joke's on them, because I'm only going to use this to learn as much as I can from it and they'll eat dirt because most mailing clients don't work with html 5, because most companies opt for cheaper older versions of products which aren't compatible with html5 ha!

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Manga? I wanna try Baldur's but I Prefer RTS if I'm going to play that type of perspective of game, I see you still handling business
I'm not reading that much manga anymore, mostly re-reading if I get in the mood...I'm still following One Piece and waiting for ToG

I'm actually reading The Expanse series...I wanna finish the series, before the new seasons comes out

RTS as in LoL and others, or older stuff? Age of Empires 2 HD has been out for a while, and it's looking good

They are Billion is pretty awesome, as well

so you guys remember me complaining a few days ago that they gave me yet another 2 tasks?
one of them was being in charge of any template pack modifications that might appear in which case I'd be in charge of making the changes in the code?

Well here I was thinking that ain't that bad, how many modifications could appear? Right? since the branding is set and the template pack is mostly complete, mby I'd add another element here and there, modify a td or a table. Well I found out yesterday from a colleague from America region, who's gonna be lead on this new project, that there's in plan a total change of the template pack. As we're using html 3 and they want to switch to html 5. Which means I'll be working my ass off on this shit. so yet another huge task. And the pieces of shit when they asked me were like "if there might appear the need to change some stuff here and there in the template pack somewhere in the future, you'd be in charge of it" even though they already knew what was coming!

but joke's on them, because I'm only going to use this to learn as much as I can from it and they'll eat dirt because most mailing clients don't work with html 5, because most companies opt for cheaper older versions of products which aren't compatible with html5 ha!
You're in web design? So avatar making business was a dead-end, huh?

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
I'm not reading that much manga anymore, mostly re-reading if I get in the mood...I'm still following One Piece and waiting for ToG

I'm actually reading The Expanse series...I wanna finish the series, before the new seasons comes out

RTS as in LoL and others, or older stuff? Age of Empires 2 HD has been out for a while, and it's looking good

They are Billion is pretty awesome, as well

You're in web design? So avatar making business was a dead-end, huh?
avatar? Ah the .. yea I actually abandoned it soon after I started cuz I didn't have funds and time and left for germany and bla bla shit happened.. lot of shit actually :))). the avatar community was intended as more of a side project mostly anyway, but yeah such sites kinda died out and I kinda lost interest in that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.