The Last Person to Post Wins - Kimchi | Page 56 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Kimchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
New season is out...already binged it twice myself xD
The second one? Oh, I gotta get on that next week then.

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
The second one? Oh, I gotta get on that next week then.
Yeah...pretty gritty to xD
Not gonna spoil ya
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh know what I been meaning to ask you Tommie....you watched that series So Dark?

Man I loved what I saw...only 2 epis.
For some reason it says there is more to it but I cant find it.
If you havent watched it...throw it on when you and wifey got about a hour to burn.

Faust

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I haven't played that in years, damn.
I played it for like a half an hour 3 years ago lol

Which is more than most of the games in my Steam library...

That's about the same amount I did yeah. Although I did maybe 5 minutes on the phone earlier this year. :lmao
The pirated ver. I played was a really old as version as well lol

Ask @Totinona , she's a Stardew pro
@Totinona would you like to play? Is there any modpack that you'd like to try? Or we could also play the vanilla version of the game.

@Faust never played stardew valley. But you guys made me buy amongst us only to play it once. So i'll pass this time :fan
Wait, you bought it?!
I thought you also played it on your phone.

Think Stardew Valley has a considerably longer shelf life than Among Us

Not that I'm in much of a mood to play it again, any time soon. Sure, a lot has changed since I last played. But I've now gone through the game twice (once solo and once with a friend) and reckon I'm all farmed out

Added to that, I now have Cyberpunk to fill my spare evenings with - and probably innumerable other games in my library [that I've barely touched] once I've tired of that game
:invalid
Isn't Cyberpunk riddled with bugs and glitches?

Never played it.. maybee, I liked Harvest Moon back in childhood and played quite a bit of mobile Terraria... But I'm trying this year to be more productive and less gamer-y...
I on the other hand would have to be productive on both recording game footage and editing them...

Editing is so freakin' hard.

Me and my highschool friend/classmate who's a CPA is trying to monetize a youtube channel.

The first day that we were supposed to record was also the wedding day of her ex-girlfriend; (of ~7 years), a highschool classmate of ours. She cheated on him.(It's just a coincidence though, we weren't aware that she was getting married that day lol)

We're currently playing/recording games on PS4.

A lot of the games are shooter campaign, which I really suck at :fail :lmao (but then again I suck games in general)
So yeah it's more of a comedic gameplay channel not a walkthrough/speedrun/guides one.

It seems the most important things are still coming up with a click baity title and click baity thumbnail, avoid getting demonitized, and attracting viewers from overseas since local ad sense/bidding pays too low...
Finding a sponsor is probably hard. Raid Shadow Legends where you at? :lmao

Hope we manage to monetize it so I could earn some dough albeit a small amount. I don't want to force myself to find a minimum wage paying job again...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Kiki @MarmaladeSky @Evil3ye @revo

would you like to join the stardew server?

@Jammin @riki @Gryffindor @Juviii Do you reckon you'd be interested on playing on a multiplayer MH/Fun Forum stardew server?

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Playing Ico on PS2 at the moment...never finished it...but almost done now.

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Oh know what I been meaning to ask you Tommie....you watched that series So Dark?

Man I loved what I saw...only 2 epis.
For some reason it says there is more to it but I cant find it.
If you havent watched it...throw it on when you and wifey got about a hour to burn.
Nah, haven't heard of it before. Seems like it should be all on Amazon though?

Faust

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I wanna play that game as well. And Shadow of the Colossus.

Have you ever played a farming simulator game before Greg? :gnut

Wanna join the Stardew server?

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Isn't Cyberpunk riddled with bugs and glitches?
Aye, it is - and depending on the version, those bugs and glitches can make the game nigh on impossible to play

I, however, play on PC - and have had an incredibly [considering all the reports] bug-free time so far

I've had a few items that I couldn't pick up (like shit I wouldn't want anyway [records, playing cards, ash trays, etc], ye olde being bald in mirrors when you wear a hat (which appears to be fixed now?!?), and, occasionally, my motorbike will spawn under a random car (which will fire the car out of the way, leaving my motorbike unharmed and ready to ride)...

That's about all I've had [bug/glitch wise] - certainly nothing that has ruined my enjoyment of the game
The AI is still pretty basic [read: functional] and there's a whole lot that they could fix/improve. But the game is certainly worth playing (if you are able [as in, it isn't broke for you] and if FPS open world sci-fi games are your jam)

Faust

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Cyberpunk seems to be a game made for @benelori

Aye, it is - and depending on the version, those bugs and glitches can make the game nigh on impossible to play

I, however, play on PC - and have had an incredibly [considering all the reports] bug-free time so far

I've had a few items that I couldn't pick up (like shit I wouldn't want anyway [records, playing cards, ash trays, etc], ye olde being bald in mirrors when you wear a hat (which appears to be fixed now?!?), and, occasionally, my motorbike will spawn under a random car (which will fire the car out of the way, leaving my motorbike unharmed and ready to ride)...

That's about all I've had [bug/glitch wise] - certainly nothing that has ruined my enjoyment of the game
The AI is still pretty basic [read: functional] and there's a whole lot that they could fix/improve. But the game is certainly worth playing (if you are able [as in, it isn't broke for you] and if FPS open world sci-fi games are your jam)
Oh! So different bugs for different platforms.

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
I wanna play that game as well. And Shadow of the Colossus.

Have you ever played a farming simulator game before Greg? :gnut

Wanna join the Stardew server?
Sorry...no laptop

Nah, haven't heard of it before. Seems like it should be all on Amazon though?
Nah...not there
Check it out tho bruv...1st epi is like 10mins

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Played Cyberpunk for around 3 hours. It's...meh >_>

I still got like 4hrs of this shitty day left lol
:comfort

Hopefully the remaining days of this year will be better for you.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
@Jammin @riki @Gryffindor @Juviii Do you reckon you'd be interested on playing on a multiplayer MH/Fun Forum stardew server?
Probably not. At least not now. Also didn't know Stardew was multiplayer. How does that work exactly? If your chasing the same waifu do you settle it by throwing turnips at each other or something?

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
The only game I remember finishing in PS2 was Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (story mode). Man that game was fun as hell. In comparision the recent Dragon Ball games on PS4 suck (atleast for me but maybe I just don't like Dragon Ball fighting games these days? I dunno). I would play it again but I don't even know where my PS2 is. I found it's controller though and it has mold on it :lmao

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Probably not. At least not now. Also didn't know Stardew was multiplayer. How does that work exactly? If your chasing the same waifu do you settle it by throwing turnips at each other or something?
Jammeson....you watch new transformer series?

The only game I remember finishing in PS2 was Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (story mode). Man that game was fun as hell. In comparision the recent Dragon Ball games on PS4 suck. I would play it again but I don't even know where my PS2 is. I found it's controller though and it has mold on it :lmao
Bruv...I have it excellent condition...easily I could sell it for 200 usd.
Never tho xD

So many anime games I got I forgot about...not greats but still hey
Samurai champloo,gungrave,inuyasha,lupin and countless db and naruto games...oh and a yuyu Hakusho games beside what I aint dug out yet xD

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Jammeson....you watch new transformer series?
No. Does it live up to the high bar, and I'm not being sarcastic here, of transformers beast wars?

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

Give me Transformers series which looks something like these and I'll watch it :emocat

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Beat it :hmph
Bout 13hrs

No. Does it live up to the high bar, and I'm not being sarcastic here, of transformers beast wars?
Better bruv....origins and lots of dearh...fukn beast war right cheer

Give me Transformers series which looks something like these and I'll watch it :emocat
Watch old then.but new Shit is fire

Status
Not open for further replies.