The Last Person to Post Wins - Scotch | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Scotch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Strategy, RPG
RPG:

Nuntucket, If you are interested in clipper ships era, where hunting whales and fighting pirates were the shit you need to get this game, You start as young sailor in a ship, Your captain wanted to kill moby dick but lost the fight and all the crew drowned but you, You got picked up by some sailors. Upon arriving to the port you will get a ship and become a captain. You will recruit your crew members in ports you visit. Some dies through the journey, Some fall while on duty, The ultimate goal is kill Moby dick and remove the curse of your former captain.

Fate Seeker, It's really worth playing if you are into martial arts action RPG, but It doesn't have an official English translation, I can give you a solid translation for the game if you are interesting in it and i will a drop a full guide for it very soon.

Gujian 3, is also martial art action RPG , It has an official English translations tho and very fun based on the game play, I will buy it when the discounts drop.
Darkest Dungeon, Insanely difficult Turn based RPG and unforgiving. You will scream like digital dude from the frustration but if your resolve is strong enough, you will deffo enjoy the game. If you beat the game in average difficulty, It's safe to consider yourself a god among gamers. It's somehow playable in normal difficulty tho

Code vein, I think it's a fun game, but my pc couldn't run it smoothly, I was lucky to have it refunded in time. So if you have a good pc go for it.

Middle Earth, Shadow of Mordor and Shadow of War, If you are a fan of LoTR, It's a must to play, SoW is a lot more fun to play than SoM, SoM is very short honestly and lacking in content.

Pillars of Eternity, I pirated this game 6 years ago and it was really good, A classic RPG so it's heavily story orientated and your choices will form the story as your progress, you will have play through 4 acts, The first 2 are long and the other 2 are quite short.

Strategy games:

I like RTS games mostly like Age of Empires, Company of Heros, Stronghold, Warhammer, etc

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I forgot about the sale and almost got baited by the Bandai-Namco one
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I've been good these past couple of years though, not through much willpower, but more process of elimination

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
I need to go to Africa after this~ !

So I told destiny that I need to move to Africa. She asks why.
I says because in Africa you can have to wives. She says no, she don't love me enough for me to have two wives.
I said damn how come the Africans have all the fun.

Sometimes life's not fair, I tells ya.
Just start one of these poly relationships that are becoming popular. No need to limit yourself to two.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Why they removed the original dark souks and added a dark souls remastered instead, but they never apply discount for it.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Is it already known what will be reduced?

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
They treat it like a newer game so it's on sale less often than DS3 even, but it was on sale last summer, so it'll probably be on sale again.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
hopefully

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
disco elysium and cloud punk are pretty cool

fallen london too
--- Double Post Merged, ---

v atmospheric

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
:hi

Just start one of these poly relationships that are becoming popular. No need to limit yourself to two.
You're kidding. Destiny will kill me after yesterday's conversation. :lmao

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
I might finally get Disco Elysium if it's on sale. Also Mutazione and Obra Djinn are still on my list of indie title to play.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Cha only spends monies for users and lifts and occasionally fancy restaurants. :nod 😉

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell

:grumble

Any Linux gamers? 👀

:oooh

Status
Not open for further replies.