The Last Person to Post Wins - Xecotcovach | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Xecotcovach

Status
Not open for further replies.

liductan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Waiting on his women..

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I guess it got pushed back to April 2020 :kappa

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah.. I got quite a few of views, comments and subscribers in the past few weeks, so I guess I got on their radar and some stuff was not okay or whatever.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

H Y P E A S F U C K
@Farfalla
That Siren is so pretty * - * was hoping she was playable. Oh well.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
well what are you waiting for then since you're older? i heard you even found the right one
Aye :blush.
Monies naturally....

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
it's okay you'll manage. that just mean you'll spend less time here and more time working
Child my brown arse aint got no time for dat.
Smh.

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Child my brown arse aint got no time for dat.
Smh.
if your white arse turned brown, it's about time you start cleaning it Unc Charle. that's not healthy :nono

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Yup. Altho basing on how much people are trashing KH, I guess this feels like MR sets
no wonder they're fugly like that. I guess whoever made it hated KH3

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
lol who made them? farf?

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
@GrySun

Finally finished the FE Awakening :gent

Well I finished it today and I have to say I enjoyed it quite a bit even if it was a little too easy... It has the same problem that most strategy rpg games have: They start off nice in terms of difficulty but, once you pass the first quarter with limited resources, then becomes a stomp, even without grinding.
Still it was so fun to clear the maps, they were all about eliminating all enemies/kill the boss like in SoV, but way better in terms of design.

What broke the game imo was the Pair-up system, its absurdly op and kills a lot of the strategy part of the game, specially when both units are at S support some crazy stuff will happen, like you destroying 12 promoted enemies with forged weapons with just one unit and it coming with zero damage because he's too fast (speed too op) or his partner constantly "saves" him (how a pegasus blocks an arrow and gets no damage is beyond me).
If a unit is slow then you just turn them into a sorcerer and do the same (dark magic and nosferatu is way way too op), most of my units were immortals and I didn't even need to grind them. I think I only did 3 or 4 random encounters out of the story-paralogues and it was because they were blocking access to Anna's store :p

Maybe next time I should play in Lunatic, those gimmicks/game mechanics killed the complexity for many maps that looked promising.

The pairings tho... I couldn't do some of my ships, like why, WHY, Why can't I ship best girl Cordelia with Chrom?! I dont understand! :notlikethis
Lon-qu was a good replacement tho, they also complemented each other very good in battle.
Robin ended up with Lucina, because he didn't really have that much chemistry with anyone else. Frederick went the loli route and married Lissa... still not as fucked up as Nowi with Virion :lambirb Ma boi Kellam married the furry.
Chrom ended up with the dummy Sumia because... the game forced me to have them marry each other lol... he deserved better. :lmao

As for the story it was nice, it started kinda weak (I think that was the reason I dropped it the first time) but once Emmeryn dies everything turns out great, the music, Chrom... that mission in which you have to clean the path in the rain after the tragedy... :emocat
Then the war against Walhart and recruiting the children from the future was cool. I didn't get to recruit all of them (because I didn't pair all the characters) but most of them were adorable and so strong, specially Owain, Lucina and Linfan :blush

Then the Final arc with Robin-Grima was amazing, The Grimleals weren't as relatable or interesting as the Rigelians of SoV but Grima himself was an amusing villain, typical but well done. The final chapter was a little too simple compared to the Duma battle (basically reach Grima asap and storm him with the two lords, such easy win) but the set-up, music and tension were worth it. :x3

Definitely a "sheepable" game, I rate it a 7,5/10 :verily

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I miss Fire emblem, three houses better be good and without anime voices (that's my biggest fear)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

btw @Lambu if you're looking for some real difficulty in a strategy game, play XCOM 2
--- Double Post Merged, ---

bird head made me think you were gry, gosh those set. the devil made them :lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.