The Last Person to Post Wins - Zlatorog | Page 66 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Zlatorog

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
:tss

liductan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh seems you like eating healthy, love smoothies too, but for same reasons refrain to make them. I have some frozen strawberries calling me for a smoothie, but hate so much washing my blender, this baby is too big and my tap is so low that i have to do some unrealistic yoga moves to wash it :arf
oh agree about getting ingredients, and time too, but im certain, theres something more that makes cooking/eating better when you re sharing a meal than when you re eating alone.
Picture thread lol, da me !!!

Well no shokugeki no souma was not good at all especially at the end, wont even mention pandering fanservice, but it had some nice cooking/food infos (at least in the manga) especially if you look more into it.

No i can cook, im far from being a good cook, but i choose not too for various reasons, also my kitchen arrangment (my kitchen is opened on my livingroom, separated with a kind of counter, so if i cook something like fish, it smells everywhere in my flat, and it reeks for days, i did once and never cooked any fresh fish again at home :errr.
I f had a man, erm hope he accepts me how i am, otherwise :gtfo my cooking abilities may improve,, but hopefully i have some other qualities to make up for this :hurr

yeah, same i eat sometimes out when im with friends, i wont eat out alone lol, and actually i dont eat a lot out, im stealing food at my mother's place and freeze them sometimes,
coz she has magical hands when it comes to cooking. or i just do easy, light & unexpensive things when i dont eat at work.
But its great you manage to cook that much. oh Caribean foood
feel free to share some day some recipes :zomg

Hihihi im glad im not the only one :teehee

oven, i m taking notes, as long as its not something that smells like fish, i ll try to use my oven more often !

Staub,
wanted to buy them but its uber expensive !
Need to try this amazing lasagna, though vegetables version, pliiiz ! :arf
Sure I'll share some pictures of Caribbean food I make someday. I always forget.
I'm not sure about recipes because we learn to cook by learning and practicing. It's passed down. There's really no measurement of anything lol

All those emojis you used lol
Since the guys think you're cute. Why not share a picture cause I'm curious. I'm rarely curious about anyone on here.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
I think they meant "cute" as in adorable, based on her demeanor and stuff, 'cause she is adobs xD And Pandu, that has met her, confirmed her looks live up to her gestures o/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Reading that the president said we can't end forests destruction "'cause that's a part of our culture" is a great way to start my morning!

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
An example that the world is ruled by idiots, not referring to the leaders but the people that vote them \o/

On another note, a TV contest has called my mother for a casting... this is going to be fun :lmao

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
People are ruled by people who can't be stopped till they are

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
Spain sounds good! If you're a Euro you're easier to visit!

Also Spain doesn't have any heritage to culturally burn down \@.@/

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah but Hardy is forgetting the basis to select Canada was that they have immigration incentives since they need workforce :emocat Spain won't be as kind on us.

They have some "cultural" fuck ups as well, the bulls would agree c.c

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
That’s a fair point. Why does Hardy want to move to Spain?

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
People are ruled by people who can't be stopped till they are
True, the worse part is that people is also ruled by people that dont give a damn about what people need, so these last people are just pawns to keep their power.

What kind of contest, Lambi? Oh, Hardy wanna change our "let's move to Canada" plan to a "let's move to Spain" plan ç.ç

Thx for the breainfuck, Pandu, second greatest way to start my morning '-'
Its this contest in which you have to answer questions of general knowledge, taking the jokers from the main contestant. If you fail you get dropped through a trapdoor under you... so she might freak out a bit :XD but it should be fun, sometimes the bell rings and you get a nice prize, luck plays a part.

Yeah, the guy at the center gets tougher questions lmao

As for the moving plan :o I think Spain also has many attractive aids for inmigration but its also true Canada has better insertion plans, I remember my father never wanted to get rid of his canadian nationality as a safeguard in terms of job problems.

The problem with Spain right now is the fucked up political situation, our current government is full of inepts and people are starting to consider the possibility of giving power to the far right party. Its definitely not as bad as in Brazil with your Bolsonaro (lol) but its something to keep in mind.
Cannot really give you tips on Canada, would have to ask my cousins first or Reebi, but in Spain the region that you choose is quite important too. Hardy has family in the north right?

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
True, the worse part is that people is also ruled by people that dont give a damn about what people need, so these last people are just pawns to keep their power.
Bad things happen because people who know their worth are bribable :feelsbadman

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu

Its this contest in which you have to answer questions of general knowledge, taking the jokers from the main contestant. If you fail you get dropped through a trapdoor under you... so she might freak out a bit :XD but it should be fun, sometimes the bell rings and you get a nice prize, luck plays a part.

Yeah, the guy at the center gets tougher questions lmao

As for the moving plan :o I think Spain also has many attractive aids for inmigration but its also true Canada has better insertion plans, I remember my father never wanted to get rid of his canadian nationality as a safeguard in terms of job problems.

The problem with Spain right now is the fucked up political situation, our current government is full of inepts and people are starting to consider the possibility of giving power to the far right party. Its definitely not as bad as in Brazil with your Bolsonaro (lol) but its something to keep in mind.
Cannot really give you tips on Canada, would have to ask my cousins first or Reebi, but in Spain the region that you choose is quite important too. Hardy has family in the north right?
LOL should be a fun experience you guys will talk about for the rest of your lives XD sounds super exciting!

Hmmm his family came from San Sebastian (hence his surname) but Idk if he still has relatives there XD Ik his family is very attached to basque community, but I think that's common in his hometown. The topic started when Evil suggested Barcelona, tho, so there's that.

liductan

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think they meant "cute" as in adorable, based on her demeanor and stuff, 'cause she is adobs xD And Pandu, that has met her, confirmed her looks live up to her gestures o/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Reading that the president said we can't end forests destruction "'cause that's a part of our culture" is a great way to start my morning!
I knew what the guys meant. I just wanted to see her lol
But who am I to ask for pics when I dislike sharing or taking pictures.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
What a long day :faint

Status
Not open for further replies.