Shounen - The Law of Ueki Plus by Fukuchi Tsubasa | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen The Law of Ueki Plus by Fukuchi Tsubasa

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Just in from Websunday's page! The law of ueki plus returns in the very next issue! Though now more than ever i need a shounen sunday raw provider!! Our group was revived by this news so if you love ueki and know where to get shounen sunday raws please contact me!

www.websunday.net/jigou

Man this just made my day..week....lifetime... :amuse[br]Posted on: November 28, 2006, 01:31:10 PM_________________________________________________

Well Ritual Scan has Kekkaishi and Major raws up for this week but still no Ueki ;_; please i'm begging you guys, if you either can get in touch with Ritual scan, or get Sunday raws yourself i'll be eternally indebted to you if you can get these to me....as an Ueki fan and a translator of the series i really really would love these raws...

[br]Posted on: December 02, 2006, 03:41:14 PM_________________________________________________Just as a reminder to you all stil no raws X3 well....i hope i can find some soon or else Ueki plus translations will screech to a halt.

XD...so...beautiful..

D.Gray-Man

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Law Of Ueki Plus manga

I found this manga who is done by Oranges-Scans. But this is the 1st I've heard of Ueki being continue until today. I was wondering why this isn't posted in manga helpers at all? The anime was the shit hands down!! I got all the anime episodes too and is anyone in the scanalation teams gonna do this awesome manga??

ax999

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Law Of Ueki Plus manga

well there are some Manga Editors for law of ueki plus though they havent done anything in a while and the stuff they have done arent the first chapters but like the 25th or something like that. you could just run a forum search to find those. ive never heard of Orange-Scans before, do they have a website?

D.Gray-Man

Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Law Of Ueki Plus manga

Well, i dunno if i am wrong or not but here is the group doing it.. They taken over what KEFI took so long to do, Hitman Reborn.

http://sosexyscans.com/

Teii

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Taiwan
Re: The Law of Ueki Plus

Thought I should start some conversation...xDD

Alright! What do you guys think about PLUS? Ueki's change? The new plot? Wool being endlessly tortured? Good? Bad? Shut-up-Tammik-and-get-the-next-chapter-translated-already? xD

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

bunshindattebayo

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

This is like reading a brand new manga that's not Law of Ueki but with Ueki Kosuke as the main character in it.Fukuchi did a good job for making a new plot that has no relation with the prequel's plot.It makes this manga fresh because of all the whole new setting,the whole new Ueki's comrades,and the whole new powers.

toniCHRYSA

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Haha! I just hope he gets that tree power thingy again! hahaha! That's like the funniest and coolest power ever! You can make a tree grow from your hand! Awesome! Anyway! How many chapters is out on japan? Or wherever it is being pubkished? hehe! I'm so excited!! yeah!!! HAha!

When I checked mangashare from my iphone I saw law of ueki plus!!!!! And I was reading it the whole time from my work! hahah! Love it! Love this series! Damn!!!!!

Teii

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Taiwan

Haha! I just hope he gets that tree power thingy again! hahaha! That's like the funniest and coolest power ever! You can make a tree grow from your hand! Awesome! Anyway! How many chapters is out on japan? Or wherever it is being pubkished? hehe! I'm so excited!! yeah!!! HAha!

When I checked mangashare from my iphone I saw law of ueki plus!!!!! And I was reading it the whole time from my work! hahah! Love it! Love this series! Damn!!!!!
All of the powers that Ueki has had in the first series are gone in PLUS. Hahaha, no more tree powers, sad to say. XDD There's 46 in total, and the series is finished since last june/july. :)

toniCHRYSA

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

All of the powers that Ueki has had in the first series are gone in PLUS. Hahaha, no more tree powers, sad to say. XDD There's 46 in total, and the series is finished since last june/july. :)
Damn! It's over already in jap? Too bad we're like late haha!

DragonTY

Reaction score
Country
United States

Wow it must take alot of time to translate a chapter. Im sad to here that it already finish.

kaloo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Shut-up-Tammik-and-get-the-next-chapter-translated-already :P

I don't really get the reason he can no longer use Heavenly Powers. It doesn't really matter though. It's a fun manga.

_Tsunayoshi_

Reaction score
Country
United States

Shut-up-Tammik-and-get-the-next-chapter-translated-already :P

I don't really get the reason he can no longer use Heavenly Powers. It doesn't really matter though. It's a fun manga.
Yeah, I don't quite get it either; probably just something I missed from the original series though. Been a while since I watched it. But yeah, it is indeed a fun manga.

And on the tree thing, ah well. At least Ueki has something just as unorthodox as his weapon; can't wait to find out how Ueki uses his mop (*resists urge to read ahead*), other than just to abuse Wool. xD

ako

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

hello :)

can anyone tell me where I could download the original "Law of Ueki" series?
just started reading it, but could not find Edited Mangas anywhere :(

can anyone give me a link? :D

_Tsunayoshi_

Reaction score
Country
United States

The original Ueki series was never fully scanlated; I believe only like 8 chapters were. The anime adaptation, which was pretty faithful to the manga, was fully fansubbed though:
http://www.mininova.org/tor/867206

LegACy

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

yep, it's never been scanlated, simply for the reason that it has been licensed. And I think for the original series, the anime is so much better than the manga, because well... the early drawing in the manga really sucks.

ako

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

^ yeah I guess :D
practice makes perfect after all, but I would really like to have a copy of the 1st series :(

you guys know where I could get some raws and translations of the first series? :)
I'd like to try Editing them myself :D

Aleyr

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico

I got the RAWS from lurk you need to get them from the IRC though.