Discussion The "Leaked" Wano Arc Spoilers: To Be Or Not To Be?

Discussion in 'One Piece' started by King Moe, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Shasha23

Shasha23 Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Dragonstone
    ok.........

Yes we cant set limits to abilities but we cant also start changing a fruits abilities, the ope ope no mi is not the resurrection fruit.

2. King Moe

King Moe Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

United States
    Since this been out for awhile and knowing Oda, he would. He don't want to be predictable so doubt this is even the draft of Oda's mind personally as its more fanfic than how his mindset work things.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  3. McNuss

McNuss Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Germany
    He wouldn't only a small percentage reads leaks anyways, most people don't want to be spoiled.
    We don't even know if the "leaks" exist in japanese. Having a completely different alphabet, the Internet certainly is different for japanese people.

4. woefdram

woefdram Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

Netherlands
    When I first read this I found it quite believable, but the more I think about it the more it doesn't really fit.

Also, with something as sensitive as the OP plot would it really be shared with a graphic designer. I would be amazed if everybody working on the manga would be fully aware of the entire plot. It's more likely that's discussed between Oda and his editor, but I can imagine the rest just gets information based on the Arc they are working on.

5. TitaniumOxide

TitaniumOxide Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

United States
    I personally don't feel like it'd be a huge problem even if they release more big spoilers. The important thing is to enjoy the art, Yes Dumbledore dies (remember that fiasco back then lol?) blah blah but hey the middle is still great. That being said there is the Oda side of things where the author tells us a story but the story is actually much bigger than that in his head. For example great writers in history invent their own languages and whatnot for their novels but we as the reader only read some of the language after it is translated, Oda on the other hand better know how to read poneglyphs just the same way JRR Tolkien understood the various languages he created in his works, in other words, fluently. So if we think the scope of One Piece is HUGE now (because it really is a huge story with a ton of content so far with more to come), the One Piece universe in Oda's head is many times that because he knows the details. I think we should all enjoy that aspect of Oda's great mind vs worrying if spoilers are real. At the end of the day that doesn't matter because I am still going to read the chapter regardless of spoilers. But I think the big picture is to appreciate the art and story as it progress. Plus, a picture is worth a thousand words. Unless it's fake news spoilers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.