Discussion - The Lo Po Bia Family | Page 11 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion The Lo Po Bia Family

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Well, one twin wants something else in addition to that.
??? You mean Shilial wanting to marry Baam? Though she does acknowledge that he is more valuable than she thought I don't think she is hellbent on that.

Moreover, trying to hinder his side then attempting to marry him isn't something I can see working out. He would definitely kill her.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
??? You mean Shilial wanting to marry Baam? Though she does acknowledge that he is more valuable than she thought I don't think she is hellbent on that.

Moreover, trying to hinder his side then attempting to marry him isn't something I can see working out. He would definitely kill her.
I don't think she was thinking about marriage specifically at that point. Shilial was probably thinking that in regards to possibly 3 things:

1.- Lobadon
2.- revolutionaries
3.- Mascheny

Granted that lobadon and revolutionaries here are somewhat speculative but we do know she was somehow affiliated with mascheny.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't think she was thinking about marriage specifically at that point. Shilial was probably thinking that in regards to possibly 3 things:

1.- Lobadon
2.- revolutionaries
3.- Mascheny

Granted that lobadon and revolutionaries here are somewhat speculative but we do know she was somehow affiliated with mascheny.
I am not sure I follow. Shilial was resigned to marry Baam because of Traumerei's orders. Marrying Baam spoils their future goals.

As for Lobadon, I don't think she is aware of his plans. He didn't reveal anything when his grandson asked other than that they are targeting Gustang's weakness.

Big-Bird

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
As an LPB stan I have to be there

I will add what we know about the family structure
LPB structure:

The LPB family is divided into 21: The main family and the 20 branch families.

Main Family: The main family is headed by Lo po bia Traumerai and is more powerful than any of the branches and resides in the family's mother ship.

Branch Family:
There are 20 branch families each headed by a branch leader. Each branch family has its own floating ship where they live and each have an affiliated territory.
Each branch is free to move and act to a certain extent, this freedom can cause conflict between branches for example if 2 branch leaders can't stand each other this can in the worst case degenerate into an inter branch war. Not all branches are equal, some are extremely powerful while others are so insignificant that their existence is merely an act of presence.
Periodically the 20 branches will meet to organise competitions between their different children.

The branches that are known to exist are: Owl, Spider, Horse, Windbird, Snake, Grey Wolf, Shark, Turtle, Goat/Aries, and an unidentified feline.

Possible branches that may have existed are: crustacean, Monkey, Urchin and Ancient Shineuh

LPB hierarchy:
1- At the top there is Traumerai he is the head of the family, his orders are absolute, but it seems that he doesn't participate in the full management of the family and that unimportant matters are dealt with before they even reach his ears.

2- Regent= He is Traumerai's second in command and resides in the mother ship and is part of the main family, from the way the series works, they are implicitly the strongest LPB after Traumerai. One of the potential regents, Kirin, has been seen handling family matters through mediation. So it can be said that the regents are helping Traumerai to manage the family affairs by taking care of less important matters.
(Known potential regent: Kirin)

3-LPB executive = weaker member than Regent but stronger than normal branch head, they are mostly from the main family (although the 2 functions can be combined)
( Known cadre= Yasratcha,Pudidy, other LPB in the top 10 of the family)

4-Branch Leader= Branch leaders are the leaders of their branch. TOG being a power based series each branch leader is the strongest member of his branch, the top 200 is the minimum bar to be eligible for positions.
(Known Branch Leader=Pudidy, Perseus, White Garment Widow, Dokoko, Ledodo, Kukoko, Yorari and unknown BH)

5-Assistant Branch Leader=Their concrete role is unknown, but one can guess that they help their branch leader and make them 2nd strongest in their branch.
(Known deputy branch leader= Lefav)

6-High Ranker= High ranking members of the family due to rarity and strength alone.
(Known High Ranker= Fucile, Haratcha , Ha satcha and Yorayo

7-Hatchling= Hatchlings are high potential members of their branch who have been identified as having sufficiently high growth potential to possibly become a branch leader in the future.
(Known Hatchling= Candidi, Meier, Sicarius, Orari and Holan)

8-Ranker, normal Top Ranker: high level members of the family but not more
(Known members= Didiano, Borp and Ren.)

9- Regular = ordinary family members who climb the tower
known members = Shillial, Lilial, Alphine and Elaine.

10-Unchosen = Member not chosen by Headon or not yet chosen, they are all at the bottom of the family hierarchy. In this class we can put the servants and others.
Well, it's time to make some additions (I'd rather do that than edit).
-Kirin is confirmed as one of the family regents, the second is Robadon, both don't like each other.
-Kirin and Robadon are Traum's eldest children
-Katan can be added to the executive list
-An important thing to add: There are branches and Branches, all 20 branches are branches of the LPB family but not all are part of the 20, some do not have this statue (eg Robadon's branch is a branch, but not one of the 20)
-the LPB mothership has the biggest bowl in the whole tower (officially), one day Traumerai decided to make a whole branch live there, but this branch failed in its duty to feed one of Traum's shinheuh, as punishment Traum drowned them all.
-In the list of BH we can add
Rasht ( Chimera BH)
Dump ( Green elephant beetle BH)
Joo (Golden Carp BH)
Wiwi ( Chilly wind bear BH)
Umtiti( Honey badger BH)
Goruro(lizard BH)
-The turtle BH is not yet named and the grey wolf BH is ELbaba (Elaine's father).

each important member of the LPB family has a personal ship in the effigy of what they represent
Kirin's ship
Robadon ship
Joo's ship
Wiwi ship
BH turtle ship
note that the shape/effigy of their ship represents their shinheuh, so the shape of Robadon's ship should be a clue of SIUs about the appearance/idendity of Robadon shinheuh
/
concerning family ties
Traumerai is the head of the family and therefore the ancestor of all the LPBs (excluding those adopted).
he is the explicit father of
Kirin(Kirin is confirmed as one of Traum's sons=
Robadon
Lillial
Shillial
Goruro
Elbaba (by Goruro's declaration that Elbaba is his brother)
Umtiti ( same)
Yorari/8th son
he is the grandfather of
Orari
Elaine
he is the great grandfather
Laura
Kadede

Goruro has also qualified most of BH as brother, but I'd rather wait too,remember that it's very likely that most of BH that have appeared are also sons/daughters of Traum.

There have been examples of incest in the family, Laura being Traum's great-granddaughter and the mother of some of his children, making Lillial and Shillial Laura's great-aunts as well as being his daughter.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
My guess about the Top 10 strongest Lo Po Bias before the Pudiddy and co's death:
  1. Traumerei.
  2. Kirin/Lobadon.
  3. Kirin/Lobadon.
  4. Whitegarment.
  5. Pudidy.
  6. Perseus.
  7. Katan.
  8. Dokoko.
  9. Elbaba.
  10. Umtiti.
I have been thinking about Kirin and Lobadon and maybe between them it's a matter of matchup? Kirin uses fire while Lobadon uses wood. If Yasratcha is included then I put him above Whitegarment.

Katan could be higher too I am not sure.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Which one is katan?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Ah, ok. I googled katan but a character from the 2nd floor showed up instead. He seems fairly powerful but i am not sure he necessarily is stronger than branch heads. Yama isn't in great condition and if the other branch heads are on dokoko's level I could see them doing at least that in similar conditions...

Aely

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
My guess about the Top 10 strongest Lo Po Bias before the Pudiddy and co's death:
  1. Traumerei.
  2. Kirin/Lobadon.
  3. Kirin/Lobadon.
  4. Whitegarment.
  5. Pudidy.
  6. Perseus.
  7. Katan.
  8. Dokoko.
  9. Elbaba.
  10. Umtiti
I have been thinking about Kirin and Lobadon and maybe between them it's a matter of matchup? Kirin uses fire while Lobadon uses wood. If Yasratcha is included then I put him above Whitegarment.

If I remember correctly Elbaba was always said to have a shitty branch and he was also discarded by Traumerei once so I don't think he is part of the top 10 in the family.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
If I remember correctly Elbaba was always said to have a shitty branch and he was also discarded by Traumerei once so I don't think he is part of the top 10 in the family.
Elbaba lost influence because of Elaine's failure. I don't remember if it's been said that the branch itself wasn't very powerful but this isn't the same as individual power.

Still, I put him there to fill a void. Many BHs don't have important feats.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Ah, ok. I googled katan but a character from the 2nd floor showed up instead. He seems fairly powerful but i am not sure he necessarily is stronger than branch heads. Yama isn't in great condition and if the other branch heads are on dokoko's level I could see them doing at least that in similar conditions...
Although he was in a bad condition I think the way he handled Yama is enough to put him at that level. Hard to imagine Lobadon's N.2 not being BH tier too, which is why I was disappointed by the leader of Kirin's special troops.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Although he was in a bad condition I think the way he handled Yama is enough to put him at that level. Hard to imagine Lobadon's N.2 not being BH tier too, which is why I was disappointed by the leader of Kirin's special troops.
I do think the guy is a high ranker. Just being lobadon's number two should be enough to warrant that...

Kirin's special troops seems to be just a group of rankers or advanced rankers. I don't think they are necessarily his strongest subordinates.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I do think the guy is a high ranker. Just being lobadon's number two should be enough to warrant that...

Kirin's special troops seems to be just a group of rankers or advanced rankers. I don't think they are necessarily his strongest subordinates.
Probably. But it's kinda odd to send these troops on the battlefield when their leader isn't even a High Ranker IMO.

What do you think about Kirin VS Lobadon.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Probably. But it's kinda odd to send these troops on the battlefield when their leader isn't even a High Ranker IMO.

What do you think about Kirin VS Lobadon.
The context as far as i can tell is that either army can be annihilated by a single well placed high ranker. Just look at hugo... were it not for lobadon she would have god moded through his entire forces with no resistance. Someone else before that made the point hugo was more valuable than the entire army. And within this even high rankers can be seen as expendable. This is is weird chess match where the pawns move under the cautious gaze of high rankers that can destroy them all with a thought.

Big-Bird

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
  1. Traumerei.
  2. Kirin/Lobadon.
  3. Kirin/Lobadon.
  4. Whitegarment.
  5. Pudidy.
  6. Perseus.
  7. Katan.
  8. Dokoko.
  9. Elbaba.
  10. Umtiti.

1: Traumerai
/planetary gap
2:Robadon
3:Kirin
/massive gap
4 to 7: Perseus, Pudidy, Yasratcha and WGW, I'm too lazy to rank them precisely.
all other BH should be comparable between them, Dokoko could have the upper hand with his fusion mode with his bird