Discussion - The mana of the royals | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion The mana of the royals

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Rereading chapter 107, I noticed this.

Pretty ironic, considering that in the last chapters it was discovered how this "divine mana" was stolen.

How do you think the current royals could react after coming to know them?

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I'd imagine the current Royals would feel bad about it. At least Houses Silva and Vermillion, but I don't think they can do anything about it to make it right. The most they can probably do is apologize to the elves for what their ancestors did, which won't be enough for the elves imo. All they can do is not repeat the past mistakes.

kael31

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
I'd imagine the current Royals would feel bad about it. At least Houses Silva and Vermillion, but I don't think they can do anything about it to make it right. The most they can probably do is apologize to the elves for what their ancestors did, which won't be enough for the elves imo. All they can do is not repeat the past mistakes.
the elves could recover their mana from royalty! they could use a spell similar to the one used to steal their mana in the past

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
the elves could recover their mana from royalty! they could use a spell similar to the one used to steal their mana in the past
They should know it, though