Shounen - The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi | Page 17 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

Status
Not open for further replies.

boberto

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Re: Prince of Tennis 334 Discussion Thread

It means that Hyakuren Jitoku no Kiwami combined with Tezuka Zone can actually beat Saiki Kanpatsu no Kiwami because whatever Chitose does even the supposedly last ball will come back towards Tezuka--which means simulations with him winning are futile because he won't be able to close a game with his balls. Interesting match. I want them to get over with this madness soon though so we can see Ryoma's match.

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia

maybe tezuka can also use saiki kanpatsu no kiwami, except he doesnt use it because he likes using hyakuren jitoku no kiwami better, and can utilize it better. thats why he knows how to defeat it.

dandy65

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Singapore

But if Tezuka wins then Echizen can't play...so Tezuka has to lose!! :'(

If Tezuka used Saiki then the ppl there can see him glittering o.o And he would he known how to defeat saiki kanpatsu straight away from the beginning if he had that ability :O

jacobxlee

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
where can i get the manga for the national series, after episode 7??

where can i get the manga for the national series, after episode 7??

gigantor21

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

dandy65 said:
But if Tezuka wins then Echizen can't play...so Tezuka has to lose!! :'(

If Tezuka used Saiki then the ppl there can see him glittering o.o And he would he known how to defeat saiki kanpatsu straight away from the beginning if he had that ability :O
Well, they're going to have to play all the matches regardless because of the new rules. Plus, Tezuka's game with Eishirou way back in the first Nationals match was the best one in that entire match, even though Seigaku completely swept Higa and it was the last game. So I think it could go either way--and in either case, both matches are shaping up to be awesome, so I don't think it'd be that big a deal.

saiboy42

Reaction score
Country
United States

I believe Ryoma can SOSA for brief moments (i.e. long enough to perform a single move) so I don't see why Tezuka can't do the same. Tezuka is probably turning Hyakuren Jitoku no Kiwami 'off' for a split second on the 'last' hit.

Chitose is using Saiki Kanpatsu no Kiwami to predict the sequence of events at the beginning of each point (when Tezuka is using SOSA) so perhaps he's unable predict a change in SOSA like that since it's not exactly a physical tennis move... But if this is the case, Chitose will probably use Saiki to constantly predict the next move (tiring himself out faster), but overcoming this tactic when he's about to drop from exhaustion :P

dandy65

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Singapore

saiboy42 said:
I believe Ryoma can SOSA for brief moments (i.e. long enough to perform a single move) so I don't see why Tezuka can't do the same. Tezuka is probably turning Hyakuren Jitoku no Kiwami 'off' for a split second on the 'last' hit.

Chitose is using Saiki Kanpatsu no Kiwami to predict the sequence of events at the beginning of each point (when Tezuka is using SOSA) so perhaps he's unable predict a change in SOSA like that since it's not exactly a physical tennis move... But if this is the case, Chitose will probably use Saiki to constantly predict the next move (tiring himself out faster), but overcoming this tactic when he's about to drop from exhaustion :P
....You are a genius. It's like, reading underneath the underneath! :D

kingsenol

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

Just got into this and I'm loving it. I watched all of the anime/movies/ova's so I started at where Kintaro is introduced. Caught up to 334 in 1 day and can't wait for 335.
Great theory Saiboy!

KuwabaraTheMan

Reaction score
Country
United States

gigantor21 said:
Well, they're gowing to have to play all the matches regardless because of the new rules.
No. Only your first match is all 5 matches. Hence why the D1 and S1 matches of Fudoumine vs Shitenhouji weren't played.

Babii-Boo

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Hinata Fan said:
No. Only your first match is all 5 matches.
First 2 matches ^_^

KuwabaraTheMan

Reaction score
Country
United States

Babii-Boo said:
First 2 matches ^_^
No, your first match. The first 2 rounds all have all 5 matches played because every 2nd round match involved a team that had a First round bye.

Fudoumine was only Shitenhouji's 2nd opponent(becuase they had a 1st round bye), but they still didn't have to play the whole thing.

Babii-Boo

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Hinata Fan said:
No, your first match. The first 2 rounds all have all 5 matches played because every 2nd round match involved a team that had a First round bye.

Fudoumine was only Shitenhouji's 2nd opponent(becuase they had a 1st round bye), but they still didn't have to play the whole thing.
I was thinking around the lines of: Rokkaku vs Higa ---> Seigaku vs Higa, but whatever. In Higa's case it was the first 2 rounds. It's different for other school like Seigaku, that I am aware of.

KuwabaraTheMan

Reaction score
Country
United States

Babii-Boo said:
I was thinking around the lines of: Rokkaku vs Higa ---> Seigaku vs Higa, but whatever. In Higa's case it was the first 2 rounds. It's different for other school like Seigaku, that I am aware of.
Yeah, but my point was all 2nd round matches pitted up a school like Higa(that won their first match), against a school like Seigaku(that had a first round bye), so they were all someone's first match.

ALKHHKLA

Reaction score
Country
Australia

man, i want to see what is happening to Rikkai Dai, since they have to play all those foreign exchange students

dandy65

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Singapore

ALKHHKLA said:
man, i want to see what is happening to Rikkai Dai, since they have to play all those foreign exchange students
I guess we will find out soon because the Rikkai students were provoked by it...I bet it'd be good battles though :D

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Prince of Tennis 335 Discussion Thread

Prince of Tennis 335 is out. Get it here.

Done? Now go on and discuss the chapter here.
Looks like Tezuka and Chitose's match is getting more and more intense. Tezuka is starting to have the upperhand. Chitose seems just surrendered. But, what will be the outcome?
Have fun ^^

kingsenol

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Re: Prince of Tennis 335 Discussion

There's not much more for Chitose to do. He used his best move against Tezuka's best move. Now that Tezuka has beaten Chitose all there's left is to play a real doubles game, no?

Requiem

Reaction score
Country
Italy

Tezuka is GOD, Hyakuren Jitoku mixed with Saikin Kanpatsu is the third door of SoSA ?

KuwabaraTheMan

Reaction score
Country
United States

Holy crap!

Tezuka activates the Saikikanpatsus no kiwami, and apparently is the closest to the 3rd Door. Un freaking believable. This chapt was simply intense.

Tezuka, I'm sorry I ever thought you weren't that interesting. You've been so cool these past few chapters, and even are showing a personality.

Shiraishi

Reaction score

Tezuka is the GOD of tennis

Status
Not open for further replies.