Theory The Royal Guard will be revived and turned against The Gotei 13 and more stuff.

Delbi

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
So this is a longer theory, one of which that ties into The 5 War Potentials and The Royal Guard and other characters as far as match ups go.

So, even though Bach is the All Mighty and the Sternritter have the Gotei 13 in bad situation, fact of the matter is Bach is running out of men and is heavily out numbered in terms of "Elite Talent".

In an effort to not repeat "everyone vs. Aizen". I have a feeling Bach is going to call in reinforcements...by reviving the Royal Guard and turning them against the Gotei 13.

We know the Ōken allows the Royal Guard passage to the Royal Palace, but I think it's power is more significant than that. I believe that it connects them to the Soul King and makes them serve him. With that said, Bach is basically becoming the New Soul King, and thus the 5 of them may be used to protect him. Even without the Ōken, he may use his power to revive the 5 who are basically dead and use them.

With that out of the way, the question is who will fight these guys?

Well there is 5 Royal Guards, and there is also 5 War Potentials....BUT, one of the War Potentials is Ichigo, who I think is being set up for a rematch with Ishida or Haschwalth, so that takes him out of having to fight the Royal Guards.

We are thus left with

Zaraki

Aizen

Unknown War Potential 1/Shinigami

Unknown War Potential 2/Shinigami

Someone to fill Ichigo's Spot.

As far as match ups go, here's who I see it going.

1. Zaraki vs. Ōetsu Nimaiya - The strongest Swordsmen in The Gotei and the Greatest Kenpachi vs the creator of the Zanpakutō. I believe this fight will allow Zaraki to unleash his Banaki and Nimaiya will die saying something along the lines of "being killed by one my greatest creations, perfect". Also makes sense that when faced with the threat of the Royal Guards that Kenpachi and our next guy will come to save the day.

2. Mayuri vs. Senjumaru Shutara - The first of one Royal Guard fighting their replacement in the Gotei 13. This will be a hell of match-up as all kinds of weird shit will be thrown around and they seem to be the only two who can fight one another and make it interesting.

3. Urahara vs. Kirio Hikifune - Once again, the Royal Guard fighting their replacement. Also another match up that would be very interesting given how the two fight.

4. Byakuya vs. Tenjirō Kirinji - Byakuya was saved thanks to Tenjirō, but also how can you have Zaraki saving the day without him talking shit to Byakuya. Also Byakuya is just one of the "big characters" that help Ichigo get to his next spot.

5. Aizen and/or Shunsui vs. Ichibē Hyōsube - Assuming Aizen and Shunsui haven't already been killed/are busy doing something, I think one of them, if not both would be needed to take down Ichibē. Aizen is an all powerful being and unless he's taking down Bach, the most reasonable thing would be for him to fight the next most powerful character which would be Ichibē (or Haschwalth, more on that in a bit). Shunsui is also the Captain Commander, so I expect him to have a big moment to shine with his Bankai (assuming he doesn't die sacrificing himself).

Now beyond that, we still have to think about Haschwalth and Ishida. I think Ichigo will fight both of them at some point, but I don't know if he'll finish either fight.

For starters, if Ishida is truly gone, then I don't think Ichigo can kill him. Ichigo has grown up and is willing to kill if he has to, but I don't know if he can kill Ishida. So I believe a combination of Char, Orihime, Renji and Rukia will finish any fight Ichigo has with him.

As far as Haschwalth goes, I think Ichigo will fight him and either Aizen will defeat/neutralize him if Ichigo cannot, OR, Bach will absorb him/kill him to attain his "full power". Then Ichigo will fight Bach.

What do you guys think? I'm interested to see what match-ups other people think will happen.

Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Please register to see the content of this post.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria

Delbi

Reaction score
Country
Joker

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria

Delbi

Reaction score
Country
Joker

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria

MBVC

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Bouvet Island

DarkBankai

Reaction score
Country
United Nations

Delbi

Reaction score
Country
Joker

MBVC

Reaction score
Country
Bouvet Island

exacta

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States