The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mugen

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Re: the Search for Strawhat's New Nakama...

yeah no problem
so you think that perhaps they'll be Sanji's choice if they're girls

waldo

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

nope... actually, my personal choice would be 1: a scientist (since dr. begabanks is already mentioned, and i just had this thought that a kid prodigy would make it real cool) 2: im hoping for a girl nakama, but can't really decide what would it be... a mermaid is really gorgeous but mermaids are just too delicate like porcelain... it could be just like another Vivi... can't really decide what i want for them right now... last but not the least, the musician that is really mentioned from episode 1 in the anime (if im not mistaken, Luffy talking to Coby) or if not the episode when Luffy acquired Zoro and how surprised Zoro was when he found out that there are only two of them in the crew...

nyweiz, personally what do you think Mugen?

mugen

Reaction score
Country
Mexico

well i think that the mugiwara need a hot scientist , a female of course and for the other posistion i don't know but anyways i want te last two to be girls cuz it's cool and about the musician they're just going to make Franky into an mp3 player. ha ha ha

waldo

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Mugen said:
well i think that the mugiwara need a hot scientist , a female of course and for the other posistion i don't know but anyways i want te last two to be girls cuz it's cool and about the musician they're just going to make Franky into an mp3 player. ha ha ha
hehe... that will stimulate us for sure... one word: H-O-T

mugen

Reaction score
Country
Mexico

yep maybe after the merman arc we'll have a new nakama for the mugiwaras

otaclub_87

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

thx for the reply for the twins...its god to know that anybody has the same idea as i am...hope oda will make it happen...hehe

Mugiwara_no_Jack

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Thought about the "new nakama is a mermaid or someone of mermen island stuff".

Franky just entered and it would be too early for another new crewmember ...

Introducing another main character in that short time would fit in Oda's work ...

Maybe something like Vivi or Johnny/Yosaku ... temporare crew mates but not forever.

Because the next island is mermen island it is as good as impossible that a mermaid or a mermen or what you wanna call these guys would enter.

Just thought about the situation in a logic way ...

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States

the next person to joined the crew is movingstone
-crazy, old, pervert, sake loving, fish loving bastard
or -young, baka, carefree, dumbass, love to piss Zoro, and try to took over the position of captain, luffytard.....made nami fall in love with him, and constantly run away from sanji...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they got a reindeer in the crew so why not a monkey DF machine gun...?????
or a shikamaru-like scientist gonna joined... (i like mugen idea though- a hot sexy female scientist that love to exp on young guys) (the twins-idea sound good too, but if they are both female and lesbian then it an awesome idea)

mugen

Reaction score
Country
Mexico

a weapon/animal really is no nakama, just weapon/pet

waldo

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

hehe... i like movingstone's sticking up to his ideas... A great man i could say...

machinegun/monkey... that really is weird and crazy... and we've seen a lot of psychotic ideas by Oda... so everything is so damn possible....

hehe, how about a pet like a parrot or something else... pirates always have a pet bird with them... (same as the pirate in spongebob hehehe)

when im watching the skypiea arc, i thought the southbird will be their pet...

:)

Pevee

Reaction score
Country
United States

Mugiwara_no_Jack said:
Because the next island is mermen island it is as good as impossible that a mermaid or a mermen or what you wanna call these guys would enter.

Just thought about the situation in a logic way ...
Well, I kinda figured out that logic doesn't work in Oda's world. hehe. But that's a good point though, but there're always possibilities.

Would the monkey DF machine gun be able to sing also? It would be cool if he can play some tunes with his arms, which will explode in musical melodies instead of the ordinary "boom".

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States

Waldo said:
hehe... i like movingstone's sticking up to his ideas... A great man i could say...

machinegun/monkey... that really is weird and crazy... and we've seen a lot of psychotic ideas by Oda... so everything is so damn possible....
oh thanx, shusss, i am not that great... ha ha ha ha ...

Pevee said:
Would the monkey DF machine gun be able to sing also? It would be cool if he can play some tunes with his arms, which will explode in musical melodies instead of the ordinary "boom".
Mugen said:
a weapon/animal really is no nakama, just weapon/pet
so to concluded the next strawhat would be DF monkey-machine gun that can sing with bullets that replaced chopper as the official strawhat's pet

mugen

Reaction score
Country
Mexico

yeah they get a real official pet

Pevee

Reaction score
Country
United States

it's the best, awesomest (which is not a word, but it is now) pet in the world.

oh one more thing, can it be sublime green? or would you rather have purple?

otaclub_87

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

dun think there is another pet...

oh yeah...did anyone remember that luffy did recruiting member on each island repeatedly....zorro-nami-usopp-sanji..

so why does now the opinion says that they wont get the new crew immediately...besides..the oportunity of getting to the merman island does not come twice...so they should use it to recruit a mermaid to their crew

venicia777

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

aCeL said:
dun think there is another pet...

oh yeah...did anyone remember that luffy did recruiting member on each island repeatedly....zorro-nami-usopp-sanji..

so why does now the opinion says that they wont get the new crew immediately...besides..the oportunity of getting to the merman island does not come twice...so they should use it to recruit a mermaid to their crew
you have a good point there. I really dont care soo much about the time frame for another nakama. Oda is a genius at twists-- whichever time he chooses will suit the story just fine.

and with a ship twice as big as Merry--- more nakama is definately an indication here.

A mermaid will be absolutely lovely- but for crying out loud not like kokoro :o

sahugani

Now 20% Cooler
Reaction score
Country
United States

well with the new nakama on each island thing, that was at the beginning when the top priority was building a decent cast. even then you could count nami for either buggy's island or for her hometown but not both. then no one was recruited on rogue town, little garden, the entire skypeia arc, or the long island.

its amazing how fast even the best logic gets lost to idealists in these theory threads. i stick to my already posted theory that they will not get a new nakama until they meet dr begabanks and it will be his assistant.

Julmari

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score

njaah it shall be a mucisian Say I!

otaclub_87

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

sahugani said:
well with the new nakama on each island thing, that was at the beginning when the top priority was building a decent cast. even then you could count nami for either buggy's island or for her hometown but not both. then no one was recruited on rogue town, little garden, the entire skypeia arc, or the long island.

its amazing how fast even the best logic gets lost to idealists in these theory threads. i stick to my already posted theory that they will not get a new nakama until they meet dr begabanks and it will be his assistant.

what??? dr begabaml assistant???
so the crew you predict comes from the marine side.....is that make sense??

Julmari

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score

no i think he thought a assist whom is not in the marine or not a pirate hes like chopper? am i right sahugani?

Status
Not open for further replies.