Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters

FKS

Mangahelper
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Country
France
Since we have a thread about the movie, might as well post the summary (well, its translation) here.

The plot summary is here: http://www.7-taizai-movie.net/story/
(Click on the Story button to access it.)

TL:
We are in a world where the Fairies, Goddesses and Demons exist.
The ones who saved the Liones kingdom that was brought to the brink of destruction by the Demons' secret maneuvers
were the legendary order of criminals and knights "the Seven Deadly Sins" and one princess.
And some time has elapsed since the peace was brought to the Liones kingdom.

To celebrate the kingdom's anniversary, the Seven Deadly Sins arrived at a border territory looking for an elusive ingredient, the sky fish. In the middle of searching it, their captain Meliodas and the pig Hawk who speaks the human language get sent up to the Sky Temple, the celestial world lying high in the sky, above clouds.
The "Sky Winged ones" who possess wings dwell that temple. Meliodas was mistaken by them as the young boy who broke a law and thrown in jail.
In the Sky Temple is being prepared the ceremony aimed at preventing the liberation of the ferocious beasts that have been sealed away for three thousand years.
But the strong Demon group "Six Black Knights" led by Berlion turns up with designs against the Sky Winged ones' lives in order to break the seal. To protect everyone from these inhumanely cruel guys, Meliodas and the others clash against the Six Black Knights.

Pretty interesting. :o

Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Country
India
Wow I am really hyped for the movie.The story seems so great.

sobreno

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
Djibouti
The leader of the six black knights is a guy named Berlion? Interesting.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Country
France
So that's where he is going to use the Six Black Knights... Interesting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Winged Ones are different from Goddesses? The couple in the middle look like Proto Meliodas and Elizabeth.

sobreno

Banned
Country
Djibouti
I hope that this movie will be canon.
Winged Ones are different from Goddesses? The couple in the middle look like Proto Meliodas and Elizabeth.
They look like the Goddesses tho.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Country
France
I hope that this movie will be canon.

They look like the Goddesses tho.
Yes but FKS translated it as Winged Ones. If it was Goddess I think they would have said it clearly. That's why I am curious.

sobreno

Banned
Country
Djibouti
Yes but FKS translated it as Winged Ones. If it was Goddess I think they would have said it clearly. That's why I am curious.
We will see it but I am sure that they are goddesses.

OtakuFreak

Country
Fun Forum
They probably want to call them ''Winged Ones'' to avoid naming them Goddesses - to potentially hide anime viewers being spoiled? No idea.

Excited to see the Black Knights - I predict they're the military power under the Commandments in terms of power - so they'll be strong.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Country
France
They probably want to call them ''Winged Ones'' to avoid naming them Goddesses - to potentially hide anime viewers being spoiled? No idea.

Excited to see the Black Knights - I predict they're the military power under the Commandments in terms of power - so they'll be strong.
Goddesses have been mentioned many times in the anime. And in SnS they made the sealed Goddess more relevant.

sobreno

Banned
Country
Djibouti
@FKS; Do you think that this movie will be canon? Or it is an original story?

Legend of the Demon Clan

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Country
United States
Maybe they are like a secret cousin race to the goddess clan where instead of manipulating light, they specialize in wind magic.

Gallon

Artichoke
Mangahelper
Country
Fun Forum
Good to see that Pelliot shrank down and stole mini-Ellie with her Barber Chandler hairstyle.
Some of the Six Black Knights look like Commandments on a budget. :lmao

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Country
Fire Nation
So from what I can tell the enemies are:

Discount galan
Discount blue ban with a mullet (he is blue for some reason).

Meliodas has a green flame... Because the purple rather than black the anime uses wasn't enough of a travesty...

Seems like there is a weird egg near mel's hand (it's not near, it's just the perspective apparently).

And perhaps, amazingly, one shot mel and elizabeth are in there. Which I theorize is the author mocking with objectively superior versions of the characters that we got. Interestingly melioda has goddess wings in there. I would be interested in the movie solely if it explain what became of one shot mel and elizabeth....

OtakuFreak

Country
Fun Forum
Goddesses have been mentioned many times in the anime. And in SnS they made the sealed Goddess more relevant.
Goddesses have been mentioned but we don't see one appearance wise till Nerobasta (180 chapter ish) - meaning anime viewers don't know what the Goddesses look like - so calling them ''winged ones'' might help conceal them? Idk tbh

LaserBeam

Country
Greece

Well if their power is about the same as the commandments hm... The majority of the sins are already to the point where they are on pair with the majority of the commandments.

Asako

Country
Tunisia
Damn you nakaba. The mention six black knights where an advisement tothi movie.
But it s interesting to see a world where the main power houses clan doesn't exist.
You can also see all the six black knights ( or that what I assume )
One is blue ban the other is rectangle faced gallon, a bear/lion man, a woman, and an Alien.
But what's interests me more is who the person behind hawk ?

Gut's is the man

Country
United States
Kinda disappointed and confused. I though the SKB were what Chandler and Cusack were. I'm now curious about what part of the demon clan Cusack and Chandler are? Were they part of the original commandments who conquered the demon realm? Are they just powerful demons?
Am I the only one who thinks the SKB leader looks like Ban?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)